• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official GTA Brawl Custom Character Select Screen!

Patches

Smash Master
Is it possible for me to have the red pikachu? ):

Also, give the green and brown old school wario to fishy.

Just use a picture off of fb. His name is Justin Ficht

Edit: you should switch me and dirt for :gw: considering I main red :gw:
:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Stef I'll take any/all of these skins, I use these characters.

Bowser: Red or Blue.(2nd or 3rd)
Green Falcon*
Purple Diddy
Negro Kong
Any Ics
Nurse Joy Cap Jiggly*
Any Lucario*
Great Depression Mario
Red Olimar*
Any Peach
Either Pokemon Trainer*
Black Shielda
Black/Red Sonic
Orange/Green Biker jacket Wario*
I Guess ill also take the last ZSS

Yeah so any of these lmfao

The * are the ones I really want lmfao.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Holy hell why didn't you guys tell me this stuff the first 20 times I asked for it :( sorry cruxis looks like this won't be done for impulse

Iliad

Smash Lord
Stef. I'm BLUE marth. Not normal. And I'm black falcon. That's the most important of all.

TINMAN DOES NOT HAVE A FALCON. THAT IS MY ****ING DARKRAIN. AND I WILL MONEYMATCH ANYONE IN ONTARIO IN FALCON DITTOS FOR 100 ****ING DOLLARS IF THEY THINK OTHERWISE.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I dont think I've ever had the pleasure of playing SupremeDirt's Bowser, Captian Falcon, Diddy, Donkey Kong, Fox, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Ike, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, Lucas, Luigi, Ness, Olimar, Peach, Pit, Pokemon Trainor, Rob, Samus, Shiek, Sonic, Toon Link, Wario, Wolf, Yoshi, Zelda, OR ZSS.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I dont think I've ever had the pleasure of playing SupremeDirt's Bowser, Captian Falcon, Diddy, Donkey Kong, Fox, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Ike, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, Lucas, Luigi, Ness, Olimar, Peach, Pit, Pokemon Trainor, Rob, Samus, Shiek, Sonic, Toon Link, Wario, Wolf, Yoshi, Zelda, OR ZSS.
This.

10 ****ing this.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Stef. I'm BLUE marth. Not normal. And I'm black falcon. That's the most important of all.

TINMAN DOES NOT HAVE A FALCON. THAT IS MY ****ING DARKRAIN. AND I WILL MONEYMATCH ANYONE IN ONTARIO IN FALCON DITTOS FOR 100 ****ING DOLLARS IF THEY THINK OTHERWISE.
yo i can put you on black falcon but since youre the default gta marth on the css i guess i can switch the blue and default marths so that blue marth is default marth... probably wont **** up team battle too much

Pokemon Trainor

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just for anyone who might have any salt at me I was just like "hey stef put me over whoever".

I think I only specifically asked for textures on Yoshi, Mario, and Falcon.

Don't hate.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Just for anyone who might have any salt at me I was just like "hey stef put me over whoever".

I think I only specifically asked for textures on Yoshi, Mario, and Falcon.

Don't hate.
I don't understand why ppl have salt at all?

the joke is "supreme dirt mained everyone" and cruxis lol'd and gave me the go-ahead

I'm essentially just continuing what he started because he didn't feel like making more. That's why I made the in-game and results portraits last year, he just didn't feel like it. Our scene is expanding so more ppl are getting added and more secondaries are getting added, the point was for it to be fun, I mean take 1 look at "our ***** lyndon" and how is this supposed to be serious business

And on top of that I've been posting about the css frequently for the past month, asking ppl to tell me who they wanted and what colour, and most people thankfully did that, point is everyone knows I've been working on this and taking requests. Cruxis wanted me to have this done by impulse so anyone who didn't reply I just put on a random colour. Telling me now of all times that the colours are wrong, or that you don't approve of x person on y character, etc I just wish this could have come up earlier. And other ppl wanting like rules and restrictions for submissions and making a huge deal about wanting to be on a character that's already full, like come on this is supposed to be fun and I don't want to deal with ppl making a huge deal about it, plus I already said I wasnt changing any pics that are already on version 1... cut me some slack here gta.

I don't mean to be a ***** and you know I love you guys, but the salt is taking the fun out of it and making me not wanna do it despite the # of ppl who've had a good laugh, I'm going to make most of the requested changes (I'm not replacing anyone on a character that's already full but I'll make requested colour changes) but it won't be done in time for impulse, I have a busy few weeks ahead and I'll work on it when I feel like it/have time

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There's also the fact that I've been an *** for the past few months. Been heavily depressed and whatnot and been lashing out unfairly. Not a hell of a lot I can do about that now really. I don't really play Brawl any more because I don't enjoy the game any more either. I mean we're basically on our way to the japanese stage list after all, and the original reason I never switched to Melee at all was because Brawl had a much larger stage list.

But that's not something to bother with here or really at all any more.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
listgen u sutpid kunts stef worked hard as FUQ on these and u all com and ***** and compain yu have NO idea how time consumgin and difficult it is to do the CSS, it is not easy and ur bein peirces of **** by complaing and asying u dont like the job she did. she took teim out of her day to make something fun for us, and u fgts need to rspect that forreal, this is unacceptable. she askd u guys for months what color/char u wanted, u hav no right to comaplin if it didnt turn otu how u wantd it ***** fgts.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
This looks really cool! Incidentally the real reason Supreme Dirt is on every character is because it looks hilarious in every single case.

Tin Man sheik is the best.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Coulda put me on Zelda. :I

I'll also quit blue pit for black pit, to save the trouble. Besides, I'm from Hamilton. Black just fits me 10% more.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Meek I love you so much.

And Cruxis, shut the **** up. We're asking for our faces to be on different colours. Not ****ting on her idea. Jesus you're ********.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Jon if you go to july 21 ill make default marth blue marth on the css and in the game. Just for you. ;)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
drat! NEXT TIME......

srsly tho have a good one

White91

Smash Apprentice
HS6
Cruxis we have our own muscle dummie thats wants to arm wrestle mm you for as much as your worth or has the balls to put his arms worth
his name is Spartacus Naugle
bring a caravan and see yourself, win or lose, a hell of a time in dt hali, where there are no equals
to joe im speakin to you

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
sup

added more secondaries and also newcomers (no i did not honour every request but i did some)

Bowser (Phiddlesticks, Jupiter, Supreme Dirt)

Captain Falcon (Culex, Iiad, Tin, Ally, Supreme Dirt)

Dedede (sauc3, Supreme Dirt, pidgezero_one, ZXavier, Tin, Poke)

Diddy (Googs, Jupiter, Supreme Dirt, Bing, Cr0wbaR, Tin)

DK (i1337, DDM, Poke, Ruinn, Supreme Dirt)

Falco (Poke, BlackGold, Warchamp7, Suzaku, Iliad)

Fox (TO Joe, Bing, MasterGorf, Supreme Dirt)

Ganondorf (Supreme Dirt, Ducktato)

G&W (Patches, Supreme Dirt, Snow Shard, Inle)

Ice Climbers (Amborse & Swordgard, JustNoOne, Ruinn, Supreme Dirt)

Ike (Bing, Blackgold, Link, Snow Shard, Supreme Dirt)

Jigglypuff (Riddlebox, Supreme Dirt, Tin)

Kirby (Darkshadow, Jen, Skyler Silver, Rhyme, Snow Shard, pidgezero_one)

Link (Ally, Advent, Supreme Dirt)

Lucario (Chaotic, V115, Free, Supreme Dirt, Dr. Wario)

Lucas (DCF!, Supreme Dirt)

Luigi (Mr.L, Zhao, Supreme Dirt)

Mario (TDawg, Supreme Dirt, Douhneill)

Marth (Iliad, Neko, Suzaku, Bing, Inle, Poke)

Ness (pidgezero_one, Red X, AvariceX, Supreme Dirt)

Olimar (Tin, Supreme Dirt)

Peach (Peachy, Trey, Supreme Dirt)

Pikachu (MPrime, Patches, V115, pidgezero_one)

Pit (fUddO, Supreme Dirt, Meekspeedy)

Pokemon Trainer (Wolfblade, Cr0wbaR, Phiddlesticks, Supreme Dirt)

ROB (Holy, Tin, Blackgold, supreme Dirt, Leafshadow)

Samus (sauc3, BlackspikeD, Supreme Dirt, ~XP~, zetsu, Yhii)

Sheik (Kongmetal, Supreme Dirt, Meekspeedy, Tin)

Snake (Cruxis, Ally, Neko, DDM, Mprime)

Sonic (Meekspeedy, Supreme Dirt)

Toon Link (Jen, Supreme Dirt, Red X, Poke)

Wario (Gichan, TO Joe, Phiddlesticks, Tin, Fishy, Supreme Dirt)

Wolf (cMeDu, Inle, Cruxis, Snow Shard, Supreme Dirt)

Yoshi (Leafshadow, Blacktwins, Supreme Dirt)

Zelda (Neko, Supreme Dirt, Meekspeedy, Tin)

ZSS (V115, Yosh, .exe, Supreme Dirt, Hyde)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
also... GTA i need YOUR help

these pictures crash the wii, no matter how much i compress the original PNGs, reduce the colour index, what settings i use in brawlbox, what codes i'm using, or what otherwise-working CSS I import them into. some of them in particular increase the CSS filesize by a lot, despite compressing them down to like 12kb.

now before anyone asks, YES THEY ARE THE RIGHT DIMENSIONS, YES I FORMATTED MY SD CARD. made a thread about it here to no avail

if ANY of you can import all of these pics to work on a CSS (i.e. your wii will not crash when it loads) on Gecko, PLEASE let me know and send the working copy of the pics my way. if it still crashes on my wii then i will know it's a problem with my system and not the file

if i don't get any help on this the CSS won't be done for saturday because i'm 100% stumped

download link containing all pics

these pics in particular have given me problems:
(gave up at this point)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
truth is 999 people asked for falcon and i was lazy

pidgezero_one