• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Baka! Stay outta this Dokuro! Alright that's it, you've asked for it! I put up with your harassment game long enough.

Anyways, I'm calling it. Seeing how New Years is an epic day in itself, I say Geno gets confirmed that day. I put $ on it! *slams down a benjamin franklin* Anyone want in on this?
Guess what pal? Updates have stopped until Jan 7. :ohwell:

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Baka! Stay outta this Dokuro! Alright that's it, you've asked for it! I put up with your harassment game long enough.

Anyways, I'm calling it. Seeing how New Years is an epic day in itself, I say Geno gets confirmed that day. I put $ on it! *slams down a benjamin franklin* Anyone want in on this?
I'm willing to bet $5000 that he won't be confirmed on NYD.

(please don't tell him)

Dokuro

Smash Ace

Stop using Japanese words when we aren't in Japan.

You already loose the bet. There aren't going to be any updates on Jan. 1. I win.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman

Good God man, don't say 'baka'. It's an insult against all of humanity.

I'm a Geno supporter too, but I think you're just being foolish by rejecting other people's opinions as fast as they can get it out of their mouths. Geno being iconic? ...no, not really.

Geno for January 24th looks about right now. As PC, of course.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Good God man, don't say 'baka'. It's an insult against all of humanity.

I'm a Geno supporter too, but I think you're just being foolish by rejecting other people's opinions as fast as they can get it out of their mouths. Geno being iconic? ...no, not really.

Geno for January 24th looks about right now. As PC, of course.
No, you don't understand bro. This girl messes with me on this site, and my homebase of operations. She deserves to be called a baka. Meh...whatever, she's just probably on her period anyways.

Look man, I don't want to live last night so would you just do me a favor and stop mentioning Geno being iconic.

Man you people will never let me live this down. I make one mistake and I stur up a hornet's nest.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ignoring bets, arguing, flames and trolls

Geno wont be on the dojo, he will be in the game as a PC

If Sakurai isn't hung up on chracters how come there is no new character as of yet?

Also Geno eye beam, Geno rocket shoes and Geno peanut popper are great new ideas to discuss instead of the old stuff we talk about

Another new idea

NIMBUS LAND STAGE

you fall through the stage in a battle of dropping and after a while land on the invisible patch of ground in that place and if you get the bean then its a item that heals you!

A stage idea and a item idea!

Not a good idea but its new and from SMRPG!

Also Geno Whirl will just be a fast flying disk that just does 30 damage

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Easy there, Shadownexus. I don't mean to be the one against anybody, even though I usually am.

If she makes you that mad, ignoring is a good option. There's been enough trolls here to make that the better choice over retaliating.

"Geno being iconic" wasn't really a mistake, more of wishful thinking. I'd like to believe that too, though... don't be so hard on yourself. *holds up peace sign* Be happy.

And Geno being a AT? Logic is gonna punch you in the face.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Business profit yes it would be a waste to make Geno a higly requested character into a attack/cameo so its either PC or not in at all

Anyways Geno rocket shoes works like this

He puts 1 leg out foward and it detactes from his limbs and it only goes foward really fast and comes back cause it attached to a chain

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Whatever...

We'll probably see by mid-January.

Supposing he's playable... any of you plans to main Geno?

Edit: lol at ''she makes you that mad''

And don't ignore me. I'm not that bad of a troll and I'm open for dialogue.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Whatever...

We'll probably see by mid-January.

Supposing he's playable... any of you plans to main Geno?

I dunno who I will main until I get the game, but I didn't main my favorite character that I wanted to get into Melee...

I mained Samus

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman

*points* I was referring to Dokuro, who has appeared to have left the building as of now... and no, you're not that bad of a guy, once you see past gameFAQs. Intelligent people are all I ask for now.

Geno's eyebeam needs to be like heat vision; it should catch things on fire. How great would it be if fire attacks continues to burn after you used them in Brawl? +1 for pyromaniacs, that's for sure.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Easy there, Shadownexus. I don't mean to be the one against anybody, even though I usually am.

If she makes you that mad, ignoring is a good option. There's been enough trolls here to make that the better choice over retaliating.

"Geno being iconic" wasn't really a mistake, more of wishful thinking. I'd like to believe that too, though... don't be so hard on yourself. *holds up peace sign* Be happy.

And Geno being a AT? Logic is gonna punch you in the face.
It's Shadenexus but you can call me Shadownexus if that is your wish.

No bro, I've put up with her for what....12 months? No matter it's cool, I know how to get back at her with extreme prejudice.

Oh and don't say wishful thinking either. I've heard that all last night to. That made me very irritable. Alright bro, I'm calm, I'm cool, it's all good. Thanks for the pep talk.

Oh, and I shall main Geno as well.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
B Geno beam, charged
B<> Geno whirl
Bv Geno blast

Running A he does a headbutt while running
A^ headbutt
A punch, AA 2 punches, A charged he shoots pellets or stars
Hold A hold direction stick up and hold up and push A and he shoots a cannonball
A down Geno rocket shoes!
A foward Rocket punch/Geno beam

Swear if anyone tries to fix this i will only throw a tantrum saying now you want to talk about the shoes or eyebeams

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
B Geno beam, charged
B<> Geno whirl
Bv Geno blast

Running A he does a headbutt while running
A^ headbutt
A punch, AA 2 punches, A charged he shoots pellets or stars
Hold A hold direction stick up and hold up and push A and he shoots a cannonball
A down Geno rocket shoes!
A foward Rocket punch/Geno beam

Swear if anyone tries to fix this i will only throw a tantrum saying now you want to talk about the shoes or eyebeams
Say hey that's a pretty awesome moveset!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Wutabout up-B?
Uppercut, chains connect his limbs so his fist would fly up follwed by him, does 10 damage if you get hit by the fist, but if you get hit by him while he goes up its another 10.

If he gets hit while this happens, his arm reattaches and he just falls.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Uppercut, chains connect his limbs so his fist would fly up follwed by him, does 10 damage if you get hit by the fist, but if you get hit by him while he goes up its another 10.

If he gets hit while this happens, his arm reattaches and he just falls.
The only thing that I'd want modified in your moveset is the Geno Pellets. I'd like him to shoot out atleast 7 at the least rapidly.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The only thing that I'd want modified in your moveset is the Geno Pellets. I'd like him to shoot out atleast 7 at the least rapidly.
Hold A (charge) He shoots 1 load and push A after for a couple of more rounds

How does that sound?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hold A (charge) He shoots 1 load and push A after for a couple of more rounds

How does that sound?
Much much better bro. That's a great modification. See, I'd be at ease if you were the one making the movesets alongside Sakurai and his development team. Yep, I mean that.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Much much better bro. That's a great modification. See, I'd be at ease if you were the one making the movesets alongside Sakurai and his development team. Yep, I mean that.
Thank you :laugh:

Btw in your earlier posts, you mentioned a bas of operations and someone "she" pissing you off, I don't mean to bring up andything that might make you made but what site was your original base of operations?

And just to keep it on topic, it would be cool that in the end of the SSE Geno sacrifies himself to defeat the Ancient Minister.

Like he opens up his entire arresenal and he explodes and the star within vanishes and the doll is burnt but wherever the AM is dies and you have a certain amount of time to escape from where you are.

But thats just me

Top Bottom