• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lol. 1st off, time constraints,

Proof? The only characters that were offically announced as being kept out due to time constraints were Sonic (confirmed by Yugi Naka in 2003 I believe) and Snake (confirmed by Hideo Kojima in June of 2006 I believe). Everything else has been a rumor.

2ndly, look at whos playable in Brawl now. Wario & Dedede? Mew was pokeballed, Toad became a Peach move, Banjo & Kazooie was 2nd party and last I checked there were no 2nd party characters in melee which means Sakurai fancied 1st party stuff then. James Bond...well, I can't picture Pierce Brosnan in any smash game can you?

Ah but we're talking about in the time context of Melee. Even with those additions, that still only leaves 6/10 in playable positions. By your logic, most of those characters should have been playable in Melee and yet they weren't. Also, no second party characters in Melee? Um, where do I begin... Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo are all second party because they were created by Game Freak and Creatures Inc (now known as the Pokemon Company), Marth and Roy were created by Intelligent Systems, Ness was created by APE, Kirby was created by HAL, and DK was partially owned by Rare at the time.

Young Link (8) <----A major part of the monumental OOT game. If hes not in the sky isn't blue.
Zelda (8)<---- Rode coattails of monumental OOT game.
Sheik (8)<---- See above.
Metaknight (11)<---- Major Kirby Villain. Why not?
Diddy Kong (15)<---- Had his own game & comes 2nd in popularity to DK? Say what?!

Pit (5)<---- A king during his time. Yes and that's why Kid Icarus had so many sequels and cameo appearances before Melee... If you want to go that route, SMRPG sold about 2.5 million copies worldwide.
Popo and Nana (AKA the Ice Climbers) (4)<----This one has me baffled, but they brought a fresh take on melee, so I can't really bash that one. But the point remains that popularity isn't the only factor.

Popularity is only one piece of the puzzle and yes, popularity does factor in to Sakurai's decisions. Sonic proved that. And Mr. Game and Watch proved that there was something more to it. People may not have been too high on Pit, but anyone who was around during the 80's will tell you he roxored the NES boxor.

*looks around* Before his appearance in Melee, just how many people even knew who he was? Surely, if he was such a legend he wouldn't have been practically unknown and a good 90% of his fanbase would have actually played his game.
For some reason it won't let me multiquote so I'll have to respond to the rest in another post.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
OR rather let me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-party_developer

Funny Samus is a second party character and shes been in since the first one and you said...
Taken from that article:

For example, Intelligent Systems, developers of the original Metroid games (as well as the Fire Emblem and Advance Wars games,) is an internal Nintendo studio and therefore not second-party.

How does Samus get to be 2nd party if the studio who developed some of her games isn't considered 2nd party?

Even the current developer for the Metroid games isn't considered 2nd party. Retro Studios is completely owned by Nintendo making them 1st party.

funny because it was the fans interest in these characters not only his interest. Also there characters were mentioned by other people multiple times which is popularity. Im not much of a debater but thats what Sakurai's poll was about, the characters, their mentions, the people who wanted them in and it proves how popular among about 290 selected people wanted them in.
Funny, because you said earlier that those letters were accurate representation of Geno's popularity. I just said those were suggestions posted by Sakurai. Characters being mentioned multiple times by Sakurai isn't popularity, its Sakurai's interest. For all you know, there could have been tons of character suggestions for the same character Sakurai simply passed over.

By the way. 290 people is a very small sample size. You normally want to have a poll go to at least 5,000 before it approaches anything resembling credibility and that wasn't an actual poll anyway. Know why? The voters had no control over whos suggestions were posted and whos were not. In actual polls, every last voter is accounted for and not just a few. If you are going to actually consider Sakurai's list of mentions a poll, then its a very skewed one.

"LC"_Lapen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 6950 2675 8190

What happened to this thread? I leave for a day and all I see is bicker bicker bicker.

I wouldn't mind as much if we had any new evidence either SUPPORTING or DISPROVING Geno for brawl, but this is just the same old stuff over and over. Surely this is bad karma, and it makes us look like fools to the rest of the board. Is this how we build the most viewed thread in the character section? By lunging at each others throats?

I still fully support Geno for brawl. This does not mean I'm automatically required to deject any other character suggestions. Let's just all try to get along, 'kay?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Please, spare us your arrogance... SMRPG is currently the most requested VC title in both North America and Japan and, if you look at the entries that talk about Geno, the people who mentioned him were very passionate about him and the only fans I saw with that kind of emotion other then them in Sakurai's journal were the people that suggested Claus. Also, if people didn't care about him, why did Nintendo even bother putting him in Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga? He's the only original SMRPG character to appear in another game. Should I also mention that Geno had nothing to do with the story and Square Enix wasn't involved in the game's development? That, my friend, is called fan service which, if you hadn't deducted it already, is what Smash Bros is all about.

I think its safe to say that Geno isn't the only video game character with passionate fans. Case in point, the people who voted for Pit.

The Melee poll was much more simplistic then the Brawl poll. For the Melee poll, all you did was write the character's name. :laugh:

You'd have to really be enthralled with a character if his last appearance in a game was over a decade ago, yet you voted for him anyway over tons of other good characters.

Who plenty of other people voted for. What? Are you trying to tell me that Geno stole votes from the likes of King Dedede, Ridley, Krystal, and Diddy Kong? That's kind of petty...

By the way, Smash Bros is not all about fanservice. Game and Watch proved that along with the Ice Climbers. Please.

And yet for 8 of the 10 franchise categories in the final Melee poll results, Sakurai included the most popular character in the game... He makes his own decisions but it's more then obvious that he's definately looking out for the fans.

I still don't get what your beef with Geno is... Would it really rip you apart at the seams if he made it into the game as a playable character? You didn't even bother responding to the huge rebuttal I made to one of your earlier comments so I want to know why. Krystal's chances aren't bothered by him. (Heck, she's already been semi-confirmed and like Sonic, King Dedede, and Diddy Kong, her chances were freakishly huge from the start considering she's the first major Nintendo female since Samus to play major roles and be playable in every single game that she's been in.) Luigi might as well be confirmed. There's strong evidence that Dr. Mario is getting the boot so that technically gives the Mario franchise a "free space." Fill that and you got 5 characters under the Mario icon. Add another and you only have one more from what was in Melee. ZOMG! Considering how the Mario franchise has over 100 games and is Nintendo's flagship franchise, 6 reps is far from unreasonable considering how, at this point, pokemon will probably have 5, the Legend of Zelda is guarenteed to have at least 4, and (from how things are going), this game will probably have at least 40 playable characters.

Paper Mario. Geno takes up the SMRPG mantle, Paper Mario (way more deserving character) is less likely to show up. So yes, it would split me in two if Geno was confirmed. The guy doesn't deserve it.

... Paper Mario wasn't even mentioned in Sakurai's Journal... want to see what Mario characters were though?

[Koopa Troopa (Super Mario Bros. - 1985)
Hammer Bros. (Super Mario Bros. - 1985)
Toad (Super Mario Bros. 2 - 1988)
Petey Piranha (Super Mario Sunshine - 2002)
Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - 1996)
Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars- 1996)

Hey! Look at this! Besides Geno and Mallow, all the others have made it in some form and they were only mentioned once apiece. Should I bring up again how Geno was mentioned five times? Nah, I'll spare you this time...

If you're going to pull the "Oh, but Sonic wasn't either" card, Sakurai did mention him in an interview in September of 2006.

Characters Sakurai has mentioned in interviews:

1. Lip (Panel de Pon)
2. Lolo (Adventures of Lolo/ Kirby franchise)
3. Muddy Mole (Mole Mania)
4. the Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
5. Sonic
6. Little Mac (Punch Out franchise)
7. Lucas (Mother 3)
8. Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu)

Also, Paper Mario is just that, Mario in Paper form. Googaflaf! How exciting! Paperfy everything that's in the other Mario games and you have the Paper Mario franchise. The Mushroom Kingdom vs the Paper Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser vs Paper Bowser. Peach vs Paper Peach. Do you see what I'm getting at? You could argue that some of the locales and characters are different but, heck, the locales and characters chance from Mario game to Mario game so that arguements moot.

Here's an even better question, why does the same person need to represent the same franchise twice? Spare me with how Paper Mario is radically different because he can roll up into a tube and has a hammer (which first came from SMRPG, by the way and so did many other concepts that appear in all the other Mario RPGs). At least when it comes to Link and Young Link, Young Link now is the main icon of all the handheld Zelda games, has a very different repitoire of items like the mole claws and deku leaf, and occupies different times/settings in the Zelda franchise and isn't just Link in another form. So you say Paper Mario should represent the Mario RPGs. Let's see... There are basically two true Paper Mario RPGs and there is SMRPG and both the Mario and Luigi games. Geno appeared in SMRPG and Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga. With that being said, he's appeared in 2 of the 3 Mario RPG series. So what do we have here? Geno actually incompasses more of Mario's RPGs then Paper Mario does. Ain't that a shocker...

In essence, we already have the main character of the Mario RPGs represented, Mario himself, so why in God's name do we need him AGAIN in paper form? It basically becomes an arguement between having a unique character added to the roster or a simple rehash of one that's already made it. Also, I'm sure all the people who grinded their teeth when Dr. Mario hit the stage would looooooooooove to see Paper Mario in action...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
By the way. 290 people is a very small sample size. You normally want to have a poll go to at least 5,000 before it approaches anything resembling credibility and that wasn't an actual poll anyway. Know why? The voters had no control over whos suggestions were posted and whos were not. In actual polls, every last voter is accounted for and not just a few. If you are going to actually consider Sakurai's list of mentions a poll, then its a very skewed one.
You think the offical Brawl poll only had 290 entries into it? :laugh: The Brawl poll was open to THE WORLD (despite it being in Japanese; hey, I voted for Geno and Megaman so...) and probably had close to 10 thousand submissions. I'm guessing you missed out on the Brawl poll when it was going on because Sakurai posted the ten entries that he and his staff found the most interesting at the end of each day for 29 days. If we were to split 10,000 into 30, we would get about 333 entries a day and Sakurai and his staff only chose 10 each day to showcase on Toukeden on the offical Dojo site. Step back for a moment and think about that... 10 out of 333... That's pretty significant isn't it? Now out of those 10,000, Sakurai choose 5 of those that involved Geno. 5/10,000 is about .00005%. Starting to see the big picture now? Keep in mind that he had more mentions then heavy hitters like Krystal, Ridley, Diddy Kong, Megaman, Ike, etc and tied with King Dedede, one of Sakurai's own creations. Now, with Geno being as miseribly unpopular as you say he is, what are the chances that he would have appeared in 5 of 290 entries out of 10,000 entries in a poll that had more then 200 characters suggested in it unless Sakurai had a true interest in the character? I rest my case...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh yeah, that. Aniway, Black/Light posted this in another thread:

And? Once again, I talk about this in my Geno: Star of Heaven thread:

"The legal situation surrounding Geno (and Vaati) is not the same as Sonic and Megaman. Yes, Geno is third party and owned by Square Enix but Nintendo really has more say in the character. Why? Because Geno was in a Mario game (a first party franchise owned by Nintendo) that makes him a Mario character. There's no getting around that. Because of this, Square Enix cannot legally use him outside of this context because (as the copyright says at the end of all Mario games) Nintendo owns all the scenarios that occur in the Mario games. Geno was part of the story in Super Mario RPG thus pulling him into the scenario AKA the story and plot points of the game. My point was proved both during the offical Melee and Brawl polls when Geno was, despite his legal situation, categorized as a Mario character and seperated from the other third party characters."

"Now that is cleared up, let me explain things further. Because Geno is a Mario character, Square Enix cannont legally refuse Nintendo the rights to him if they wish to use them nor use him outside the context of a Mario game unless Nintendo is involved with the project. In the end, Nintendo basically controls the situation surrounding him and that makes Geno pretty much worthless to Square Enix. For further proof of this, ask yourself this: Why was Geno in a Mario game that Square Enix played no part in developing? Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga was developed by Nintendo and Alpha Dream. It is even questionable whether or not Square Enix recieved some of the profits based on Geno's inclusion in the game."

"Now let's compare Geno with Sonic. Sonic makes millions of dollars for Sega every year and is their biggest icon. Geno is a character that was playable in one game that sold about 2 million copies worldwide more then a decade ago and has basically been sitting in a filing cabinet since 2003. See a difference? I certainly do."

"So there you have it. Geno's legal situation laid out in black and white. Yes, Nintendo will still have to get permission to use him and probably have to pay a minor fee (would you like to compare the "rental" cost of Sonic's or Megaman's copyrights to Geno's?) for him but, in the end, Geno is very, very different from other third party characters."

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah, but still i wonder if Nintendo is willing to go through the hazle of getting Geno while they can just add Bowser Jr. who also has a big fanbase, but... whatever.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
The Melee poll was much more simplistic then the Brawl poll. For the Melee poll, all you did was write the character's name. :laugh:

I guess moar text=moar passion. :dizzy:

Who plenty of other people voted for. What? Are you trying to tell me that Geno stole votes from the likes of King Dedede, Ridley, Krystal, and Diddy Kong? That's kind of petty...

The fact Geno did steal votes from the likes of Dedede, Ridley, Krystal and Kong certainly is very petty. Goomba did the same thing. I believe Mallow did as well. Heck any character that popped up on the poll stole a vote from one of the big dogs.

And yet for 8 of the 10 franchise categories in the final Melee poll results, Sakurai included the most popular character in the game... He makes his own decisions but it's more then obvious that he's definately looking out for the fans.

How would he be looking out for the fans if he chose a relatively obscure character like Geno to be in Brawl? Mind you, those suggestions do not represent the actual poll results.

... Paper Mario wasn't even mentioned in Sakurai's Journal... want to see what Mario characters were though?

[Koopa Troopa (Super Mario Bros. - 1985)
Hammer Bros. (Super Mario Bros. - 1985)
Toad (Super Mario Bros. 2 - 1988)
Petey Piranha (Super Mario Sunshine - 2002)
Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - 1996)
Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars- 1996)

Hey! Look at this! Besides Geno and Mallow, all the others have made it in some form and they were only mentioned once apiece. Should I bring up again how Geno was mentioned five times? Nah, I'll spare you this time...

Should I mention how Toad already made an appearance in melee? Koopa Troopas lined the mushroom kingdom segement in adventure mode and are the enemies that would make most sense in mushroom kingdom. Hammer Bros. weren't allowed in pokeballs, so it would make sense to add them in with the new AT item. Petey was a boss in 4 major games console and handheld, made an apperance in Double Dash, was in a multitude of sports games, and looks to be a boss in Mario Galaxy as well. How is he a surprise? I'd be more shocked if he didn't pop up.

If you're going to pull the "Oh, but Sonic wasn't either" card, Sakurai did mention him in an interview in September of 2006.

Characters Sakurai has mentioned in interviews:

1. Lip (Panel de Pon)
2. Lolo (Adventures of Lolo/ Kirby franchise)
3. Muddy Mole (Mole Mania)
4. the Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
5. Sonic
6. Little Mac (Punch Out franchise)
7. Lucas (Mother 3)
8. Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu)

You're forgetting one thing, Sonic was still the most demanded character for Brawl, an edge Geno didn't have in this character race.

Also, Paper Mario is just that, Mario in Paper form. Googaflaf! How exciting! Paperfy everything that's in the other Mario games and you have the Paper Mario franchise. The Mushroom Kingdom vs the Paper Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser vs Paper Bowser. Peach vs Paper Peach. Do you see what I'm getting at? You could argue that some of the locales and characters are different but, heck, the locales and characters chance from Mario game to Mario game so that arguements moot.

Paper Mario is just Mario in Paper form. Well you're half right, but if you had bothered to play the Paper Mario games, you'd know Paper Mario's scope of abilities extends a little farther than Mario's do and Paper Mario's world is just a tad different from Mario's world from the items they use to the way they fight. In Superstar and Partners in Time, a lot of Mario's techniques center around teamwork with Luigi. Paper Mario has a multitude of badges and star power abilities that make him a stand-alone RPG Mario unlike Mario from the non-paper handheld RPG games. If you want to bring up Mario from the original SMRPG game, then hes not too far off from his current self in Brawl barring the hyperexaggerated jumping abilities and fireball techniques which means hes still worlds away in differences from what Paper Mario does.

Here's an even better question, why does the same person need to represent the same franchise twice? Spare me with how Paper Mario is radically different because he can roll up into a tube and has a hammer (which first came from SMRPG, by the way and so did many other concepts that appear in all the other Mario RPGs). At least when it comes to Link and Young Link, Young Link now is the main icon of all the handheld Zelda games, has a very different repitoire of items like the mole claws and deku leaf, and occupies different times/settings in the Zelda franchise and isn't just Link in another form. So you say Paper Mario should represent the Mario RPGs. Let's see... There are basically two true Paper Mario RPGs and there is SMRPG and both the Mario and Luigi games. Geno appeared in SMRPG and Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga. With that being said, he's appeared in 2 of the 3 Mario RPG series. So what do we have here? Geno actually incompasses more of Mario's RPGs then Paper Mario does. Ain't that a shocker...

The pinnacle of ignorance has to be when someone confuses Young Link with WW Link. First off the two aren't even in the same Zelda storyline. Young Link is essentially Link in another form. He showed up in OOT and then got his own game in Majora's Mask. WW Link is a completely different monster altogether that got 2 of his own games. I also do not agree with how you haphazardly lump Young Link into the WW universe whilst separating Paper Mario from the Mario RPG universe. Paper Mario was originally supposed to be called Mario RPG 2. Issues with Square caused the title to become Paper Mario. If the developers fail to see what separates Paper Mario from the Mario RPG series then what on Earth are you doing saying that sort of stuff?

In essence, we already have the main character of the Mario RPGs represented, Mario himself, so why in God's name do we need him AGAIN in paper form? It basically becomes an arguement between having a unique character added to the roster or a simple rehash of one that's already made it. Also, I'm sure all the people who grinded their teeth when Dr. Mario hit the stage would looooooooooove to see Paper Mario in action...

Yes, I'm sure those same people would have never fathomed the possibility that Dr. Mario would be one of several clone characters. :confused:

It doesn't help when your moveset mirriors normal Mario. Thats something I can't say Paper Mario will end up doing.
Well, hope that answers some of your concerns.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
um, Krystal, a couple of pages back you said something about Retro Studios being first-party because they were owned by Nintendo.

but that's exactly what makes them second-party. they're a company OWNED by Nintendo. that's what a second-party company is.

first-party is Nintendo themselves. things like Mario and Zelda are first-party.

stuff like Pikachu, Diddy Kong, and Ike are second-party. they're owned through a company that Nintendo also owns. get the idea here yet?

I'd also like to say that I'd like both Geno and Paper Mario to be in the game. if I had to choose one over the other, I'd have to choose Geno reluctantly, but would be just as happy if either of them made it.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Krystal in some of your posts like the second party one you contridict yourself. Also you go on about the poll and the votes and you also contridict yourself, because they were the one and the same thing.

Can't believe that people would rather have Doctor Mario, Frog Mario, Takooni Mario, Shadow Mario and Paper Mario over a uniqe character that isn't a Mario in SOME SHAPE OR FORM. Jr's brush can make him into Shadow Mario! FREAKING WOW!

Geno 4 BRAWL.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Krystal in some of your posts like the second party one you contridict yourself. Also you go on about the poll and the votes and you also contridict yourself, because they were the one and the same thing.

Can't believe that people would rather have Doctor Mario, Frog Mario, Takooni Mario, Shadow Mario and Paper Mario over a uniqe character that isn't a Mario in SOME SHAPE OR FORM. Jr's brush can make him into Shadow Mario! FREAKING WOW!

Geno 4 BRAWL.
wow a character who can have a totaly unique moveset*coughbowser jr.cough* is SUCH a clone of mario!
his paint brush is so like fludd!
his two feet movement is exactly like bowser's running!
he is such a clone, lets not have him in!
[/sarcasm]

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
I like Bowser Jr. especially with the paintbrush.....we need more E.Gadd devices lol. I get more and more excited each day as Brawl's release gets closer. Im really hoping Ill be able to use Geno and rocket punch mario in the face.....show him whos boss lol.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Just wait until Geno gets announced.

I don't even need to argue why he is going to be in since all evidence points to Geno being most likely. These guys can come in here and talk trash, but they aren't going to show their faces again after Geno gets announced.

Guarenteed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone posted a full version of that...very interesting...picture of Geno....

Well, it is...interesting

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Go whine about Jr to someone else, buddy. We truly don't care.
you got it all wrong, I can care less for if geno or bowser jr. get in. it just infuriates me when someone says "so-and-so is a clone cause he is related to so and so"or some baseless and stupid argument against him like that. just because he CAN turn into shadow mario, doesnt mean he would be a clone in any way.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That picture...wont say sucks but i dont like it.

Missing elbows and kneecaps, how else is he going to move? Also hes missing his lines on his face and hes about Mario's height.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
wow a character who can have a totaly unique moveset*coughbowser jr.cough* is SUCH a clone of mario!
his paint brush is so like fludd!
his two feet movement is exactly like bowser's running!
he is such a clone, lets not have him in!
[/sarcasm]
Paintbrush is the only thing that makes in unique even on wikipedia of his appearnce says he looks like Bowser younger that and genetics, but the thing is that HE CAN turn into Mario. Without the brush what can he do?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Paintbrush is the only thing that makes in unique even on wikipedia of his appearnce says he looks like Bowser younger that and genetics, but the thing is that HE CAN turn into Mario. Without the brush what can he do?
you know, people before the first smash brothers would have said the same thing about fox. the thing is, it wouldnt be hard to make half his moves not use the paint brush in any way.

what they could do is not make him use the paint brush in his normal form and give it to his shadow mario form. A move set for his normal form isnt hard to make unique at all.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
You fail to realize that Sakurai could very well create a unique moveset for anyone, with or without the paintbrush.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ok then make one without using Sports, Party or Filler related game material. MAke a moveset only with Jr's moves from games such as Sunshine or Galaxy and the third game hes been in.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Ok then make one without using Sports, Party or Filler related game material. MAke a moveset only with Jr's moves from games such as Sunshine or Galaxy and the third game hes been in.
still easy, he doesnt have to do exact moves from games, if I recal, fox never set himself on fire in any of his earlier games. a new move set isnt hard for him, you just lack creativity.
sakurai could easily make him a moseset.

comparing him to bowser doesnt work either, bowser is a heavy character who takes advantage of his wieght, size, and brute strength. Bowser Jr. would use his evasivness, small size, and koopa style cobat to his advantage.

I will produce a move set in a minute

Enigma14

Smash Champion
still easy, he doesnt have to do exact moves from games, if I recal, fox never set himself on fire in any of his earlier games. a new move set isnt hard for him, you just lack creativity.
sakurai could easily make him a moseset.

comparing him to bowser doesnt work either, bowser is a heavy character who takes advantage of his wieght, size, and brute strength. Bowser Jr. would use his evasivness, small size, and koopa style cobat to his advantage.

I will produce a move set in a minute
Just occured to me that we already have a small turtles character playable. Squirtle.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Considering only 3 is confirmed atm and that Mario is the most popular, he will get some more reps
Of course only reason why im arguing bout Jr. is because if he is in, no one wants a clone, that and I want Geno in over all of them, maybe except Vivian.

Look at Jigglypuff does it chances rely on anyone else? No.

Top Bottom