• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Being part of a Geno alliance fan comic would be awesome. I'd like to be added if I could lol.

@ Enigma 14: Don't worry I was about to mention you but your post beat me ;)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Being part of a Geno alliance fan comic would be awesome. I'd like to be added if I could lol.

@ Enigma 14: Don't worry I was about to mention you but your post beat me ;)
Thank you =)

Anyways Matheiu there u go, those are the 4/5 suggestions

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
C'mon Stryks, you and I go way back on these forums. Can I be in it, please? *bambi eyes*
Was it this guy that acted as a "Double agent" that got the RIDLEY thing? He should be in, if that was the case

Well anyway let's get back to the SSE talk. I would actually like Geno to be in Subspace and like lead the heroes party through it...that would be interesting.

Of course, that's IF they enter subspace.

I was thinking about it more like a FF storyline...

They have to enter the subspace eventually to get to the final boss...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Was it this guy that acted as a "Double agent" that got the RIDLEY thing? He should be in, if that was the case
Double Agent? :laugh: Wow, I wasn't infiltrating anything, I was a MEMBER of R.I.D.L.E.Y. I quit after I saw that because I was fed up with the 90% of idiots that make up R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
back on topic

theres something thats bothering me

Geno got 5 on the melee poll and 5 on the brawl poll, but only only fatmanoice has the definite answer since he himself got the trasnlations

Stryks

Smash Hero
If only I was is the alliance :ohwell:
Wait, am I already in Stryks?
yeah ur with the mercenaries...

anyway hemightbegiant, I guess i can put u with the storyline, seeing how u were a r.i.d.l.e.y. but was against what they did like me, BUT i need a top member in the geno alliance for issue 0, he will have a small cameo and will appear later... so now nominate u guys... and if the guy with the avatar of the planet or a geno avatar user wins send me a description on how ur character would look like, dont go over board, just details on the head and clothes, no weapons 4 now...

NOMINATE, and the winner with most vtes by tomorrow send me a pm with details like above says...

also note that most genos (short 4 geno alliance members) will appear in the comic later...
typing on the wii 4 the lose...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
yeah ur with the mercenaries...

anyway hemightbegiant, I guess i can put u with the storyline, seeing how u were a r.i.d.l.e.y. but was against what they did like me, BUT i need a top member in the geno alliance for issue 0, he will have a small cameo and will appear later... so now nominate u guys... and if the guy with the avatar of the planet or a geno avatar user wins send me a description on how ur character would look like, dont go over board, just details on the head and clothes, no weapons 4 now...

NOMINATE, and the winner with most vtes by tomorrow send me a pm with details like above says...

also note that most genos (short 4 geno alliance members) will appear in the comic later...
typing on the wii 4 the lose...
there are many people who use the Geno avatar in this thread, whom are you referring to? Also what about Pyscho, doesn't he have say since he was the first to post after you, like ur rules implied? Also if I were to appear later as 1 of those 4 I woudln't mind.

Stryks

Smash Hero
there are many people who use the Geno avatar in this thread, whom are you referring to? Also what about Pyscho, doesn't he have say since he was the first to post after you, like ur rules implied? Also if I were to appear later as 1 of those 4 I woudln't mind.
If a geno with a geno avatar wins, then, like I said before, i wish if he sents a description of his character, thatd way i dont end up drawing him as the real geno...

and yeah I asked psycho some stuff, and he posted but didnt answer, so IDK if he wants the cameo or not :/.,.
:p

paralasalud

Smash Ace
off topic, but R.I.D.L.E.Y vs Geno Alliance crew battle needs to happen when brawl comes out.
IF both our beloved characters make it in, that is. that'd be so epic.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If a geno with a geno avatar wins, then, like I said before, i wish if he sents a description of his character, thatd way i dont end up drawing him as the real geno...

and yeah I asked psycho some stuff, and he posted but didnt answer, so IDK if he wants the cameo or not :/.,.
:p
Yes

...I'm trying to keep this on topic (Because of mods)...

Well, more Geno talk y'all!!!

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
Uhh what would Geno's height be? Similar to Mario's I suppose as that is what is was in SMRPG.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Uhh what would Geno's height be? Similar to Mario's I suppose as that is what is was in SMRPG.
if you base it off of SMRPG he's a tad taller than mario, even with his hat off... but all that is debatable. this is only because peach was almost as tall as bowser i think. i'm not sure if that was in inconsistency but there WAS an inconsistency somewhere.

anyway, without basing it off of SMRPG i still think geno should be just a bit taller than mario. this is because i think he should be between an average and light character.

Enigma14

Smash Champion

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
I'm a pretty skeptical person ya know. it just seems so unlikely now and all this time I've just been a basket case.

but that's just me. I just want to play the game. Geno would merely be a bonus to me now.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I'm a pretty skeptical person ya know. it just seems so unlikely now and all this time I've just been a basket case.

but that's just me. I just want to play the game. Geno would merely be a bonus to me now.
Same here, but we didnt get that chance on the 3rd :mad:

Rick88

Smash Journeyman

I just think it's funny cause for me it's the other around. For some reason I just have the feeling that he's already in as an unlockable character or something. But then again that's just me as well.

I just want to play the game already too and beat the crap out of my friends like in the old Melee days. :chuckle:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

No, you'd be a basketcase if you think Crash Bandicoot is going to be playable. :laugh: Geno doesn't have a lot against him and he's extremelly lucky to not only be in Nintendo's biggest, most diverse, and most successful franchise but also a franchise that's pretty much guarenteed to have one rep dropped. (As if you all don't know who I'm talking about.) If he hadn't appeared in Sakurai's journal and if fans haven't been so vocal, yes, he'd have about a snowball's chance in hell right now but that's not the case. He's not guarenteed by any stretch but his chances are decent enough so that the idea of his admission is not completely abstract.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
No, you'd be a basketcase if you think Crash Bandicoot is going to be playable. :laugh: Geno doesn't have a lot against him and he's extremelly lucky to not only be in Nintendo's biggest, most diverse, and most successful franchise but also a franchise that's pretty much guarenteed to have one rep dropped. (As if you all don't know who I'm talking about.) If he hadn't appeared in Sakurai's journal and if fans haven't been so vocal, yes, he'd have about a snowball's chance in hell right now but that's not the case. He's not guarenteed by any stretch but his chances are decent enough so that the idea of his admission is not completely abstract.
Agreed, The only competition i see is Paper Mario, But mario can easily get 6 Represenitives (Since they are dropping Doc.) Then have daisy as a sandbag ALT And have her say "Hi i'm daisy" Once you hit her and have Bowser JR As an SSE Boss, Then we're set on mario representation.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fatman, those journal entries, are they from the brawl poll or melee poll?
Brawl poll. The Melee poll was completely different. I'll explain the differences between the two.

Melee poll: For this one, on the original Smash Bros website, there was a small window on the left side of the front page that simply asked "Which character would you most like to see in the next Smash Bros game?" There was a single line where you typed in a name and then you just clicked a button that sent your suggestion to Nintendo. If nessecary, I'll post the Melee poll results later.

Brawl poll: This had it's own page on the Japanese Dojo site and was called the "Toukeden." There were only three requirements for this poll: your name (they recommended using a nickname), what you wanted to suggest (there were three options: character related, music related, and words of encouragement to the staff) and your suggestion that had to be at least 10 words long.

Oddly enough, Geno was suggested 5 times in the Melee poll and appeared 5 times in Sakurai's Journal during the Brawl poll and I suppose this is why some people believe they are one in the same.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Brawl poll. The Melee poll was completely different. I'll explain the differences between the two.

Melee poll: For this one, on the original Smash Bros website, there was a small window on the left side of the front page that simply asked "Which character would you most like to see in the next Smash Bros game?" There was a single line where you typed in a name and then you just clicked a button that sent your suggestion to Nintendo. If nessecary, I'll post the Melee poll results later.

Brawl poll: This had it's own page on the Japanese Dojo site and was called the "Toukeden." There were only three requirements for this poll: your name (they recommended using a nickname), what you wanted to suggest (there were three options: character related, music related, and words of encouragement to the staff) and your suggestion that had to be at least 10 words long.

Oddly enough, Geno was suggested 5 times in the Melee poll and appeared 5 times in Sakurai's Journal during the Brawl poll and I suppose this is why some people believe they are one in the same.
Alright thanks, and as for the melee poll, theres a thread of it here somwhere, night all, im just waiting for the update.

Shadow Star

Smash Apprentice
-Sitting in a dark, cold corner-

Wow. so much arguing. Am I the only one who finds it ironic that nothing is being done about the trolls? I mean, Gimpyfish is sitting up on a tower with sniper rifle pointed at our heads, waiting for us to post without mentioning Geno, yet he's letting people waltz in here and yell "Geno is a worthless piece of garbage sidekick who's outdated and doesn't belong in Brawl." That kind of stuff is offensive to me! I came to this topic because I thought I would be able to talk about Geno and what he would be like in Brawl until he's confirmed or de-confirmed. Instead, all I get is countless trolls insulting one of my favorite video game characters of all time. And what's our great moderator doing? He's warning some guy because he mentioned Megaman. Yeah, real nice.

Either I missed the part where it was declared that trolls are allowed, or I missed the part where the topic was renamed the "The Official Geno Debate Thread". Please, clear me up on what's going on. I really need some help here.

Anyway, I wanted to post more about my fan plot (Super Mario RPG 2: Legend of the Dark Star) in which Geno plays a large role, but I'm not sure if Gimpyfish is going to yell at me or not. I find it very annoying to get yelled at by a moderator when I'm actually trying to be on topic. I'm not even sure you guys care about my plot. Would you all rather me go back to writing possible cutscenes for SE involving Geno? I just want to be involved in this topic and have some fun... :(

Top Bottom