• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Whoo, party! Though, I think we already have the cookies supplied... *refers to gigantic, unforgettable Geno cookie*

When he is announced, I await Shadowbolt's command to annihilate GameFAQs with our glory. By all that is good- when he's confirmed I shall spam the Geno haters of the internet into oblivion.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
*pokes the giant Geno cookie* O_O

You bet I'll be joining in the annihilation of GameFAQs. And it's going to feel great! >:3 That and rub it in the faces of people I know in real life who flame me for liking Geno.

Speaking of Shadowbolt, I wonder what kind of comic he'll draw to celebrate Geno getting in . . .

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
*pokes the giant Geno cookie* O_O

You bet I'll be joining in the annihilation of GameFAQs. And it's going to feel great! >:3 That and rub it in the faces of people I know in real life who flame me for liking Geno.

Speaking of Shadowbolt, I wonder what kind of comic he'll draw to celebrate Geno getting in . . .
I wish I had people to rub it in to. ^_^ Knowing Shadowbolt, it'll probably be something epic... like, Mallow stabbing Sora. And making sure he doesn't get into Brawl. Ever.

Oh man, Geno's badassness is going to own the Dojo so badly on judgement day. (You know... when Geno's confirmed.) People are going to check out the update and see his perfect Brawl form... and that's when their eyes start to bleed from the sheer win. I know mine will.

Man, I want to make my own Geno website right now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, when Geno does get in, we can all rub it into eachothers faces...

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had people to rub it in to. ^_^ Knowing Shadowbolt, it'll probably be something epic... like, Mallow stabbing Sora. And making sure he doesn't get into Brawl. Ever.

Oh man, Geno's badassness is going to own the Dojo so badly on judgement day. (You know... when Geno's confirmed.) People are going to check out the update and see his perfect Brawl form... and that's when their eyes start to bleed from the sheer win. I know mine will.

I would pay so much money just to see Mallow and/or Geno stab Sora . . . That would be made of pure win.

My eyes will definitely bleed from the awesomeness that is Geno. I will fall to my knees in sheer happiness and at the mere sight of him. The haters will fall too, but that will be because they have been defeated.

"Judgement Day" (I think I'm going to call the day Geno is confirmed that now) is just going to be so awesome . . . I'm really hoping it's either tomorrow or Friday . . .

I want to help create a Geno webiste too . . . Or at least a community over at Livejournal . . . I think there are Geno fans over there, but they're so spread out . . .

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
I would pay so much money just to see Mallow and/or Geno stab Sora . . . That would be made of pure win.

My eyes will definitely bleed from the awesomeness that is Geno. I will fall to my knees in sheer happiness and at the mere sight of him. The haters will fall too, but that will be because they have been defeated.

"Judgement Day" (I think I'm going to call the day Geno is confirmed that now) is just going to be so awesome . . . I'm really hoping it's either tomorrow or Friday . . .

I want to help create a Geno webiste too . . . Or at least a community over at Livejournal . . . I think there are Geno fans over there, but they're so spread out . . .
Those good for nothing Final-Fantasy-or-Kingdom-Hearts-for-Brawl will get a good wake-up call, that's for sure... :laugh:

*holds up "rock on" sign" *Geno for this week! I'm-a going psychopath on everybody I know if that happens! I was so caught up in thinking about that scenario, last night I was putting facial cleanser on my hair instead of shampoo. ^_^;;

Eh, I've got to find a reliable website to make this thing on... Myspace... Xanga... Matmice? Domains suck nowadays...

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Ahhhh, how sweet it'll be to finally show up all those fools at GameFAQs.

And yes, I really do need to get back to my comics. Maybe I'll start on one tonight.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Those good for nothing Final-Fantasy-or-Kingdom-Hearts-for-Brawl will get a good wake-up call, that's for sure... :laugh:

*holds up "rock on" sign" *Geno for this week! I'm-a going psychopath on everybody I know if that happens! I was so caught up in thinking about that scenario, last night I was putting facial cleanser on my hair instead of shampoo. ^_^;;

Eh, I've got to find a reliable website to make this thing on... Myspace... Xanga... Matmice? Domains suck nowadays...
Those Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts pretty boys have nothing compared to the bad*ss-ness that is Geno . . .

I'm going to lose it too if he gets announced this week . . . I just hope I don't wake anyone up when I start screaming over seeing Geno in his perfect Brawl form on my screen . . .

Silly SMW . . . The other day I was at a friend's house and I ended up tripping on a vacuum cleaner and falling on my side because my mind was on the the idea of Geno being in Brawl instead of where I was going. xD

No Myspace. Geno's too good for that site. (That and I hate Myspace with a passion)

Talendime

Smash Ace
Okay, okay. I just had the weirdest suggestion ever: who wants to have a party when Geno is confirmed? Like... an online party. With friggin' ASCII balloons and everything.

That's just pathetic....

I'm really getting confident that Geno will be in the game now..
Especially since Gray Fox was added.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Im not convinced that Sakurai took those statement down to be a coincidence unless we get some comfirmation that other 3rd parties are in as well...

Also Im going to be standing by my IF statements until something SMRPG related happens on the dojo. Also developers have more say then musicians unless those 3 musicians did come together to inform Sakurai of who Geno is.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Ahhhh, how sweet it'll be to finally show up all those fools at GameFAQs.

And yes, I really do need to get back to my comics. Maybe I'll start on one tonight.
Yes! Please do- your comics smite GameFAQs and that oppose Geno in their own, kickass way.

Those Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts pretty boys have nothing compared to the bad*ss-ness that is Geno . . .

I'm going to lose it too if he gets announced this week . . . I just hope I don't wake anyone up when I start screaming over seeing Geno in his perfect Brawl form on my screen . . .

Silly SMW . . . The other day I was at a friend's house and I ended up tripping on a vacuum cleaner and falling on my side because my mind was on the the idea of Geno being in Brawl instead of where I was going. xD

No Myspace. Geno's too good for that site. (That and I hate Myspace with a passion)
Craaaaap.... everything I do is affected by Geno right now. I don't think I've gone a day without running into a wall because I too busy getting blinded by a Brawl-esque Geno Blast in my head. :laugh:

...Actually, I think I'll be logically impaired until he's announced. I keep drawing Geno's curly-hair-type-thing where I should be writing "y = mx +b".

wow.. I've never seen Geno fangirls act like this. ever. >_>
Hmm, never saw myself as a fangirl before... but after reading my past posts... O_o

Good Lord! XD

That's just pathetic....

I'm really getting confident that Geno will be in the game now..
Especially since Gray Fox was added.
Never doubt 'em. Sakurai just hid Geno's update behind Grey Fox's...

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Craaaaap.... everything I do is affected by Geno right now. I don't think I've gone a day without running into a wall because I too busy getting blinded by a Brawl-esque Geno Blast in my head. :laugh:

...Actually, I think I'll be logically impaired until he's announced. I keep drawing Geno's curly-hair-type-thing where I should be writing "y = mx +b".
People look at me and say that I've been drifting off into space lately, which is because of me wondering about Geno and what he's going to be like in Brawl.

Last night I had a dream where I saw Geno standing on a ship and he said, "I serve . . . a higher authority" in this really deep voice.

I want to hear him say that like you wouldn't believe . . .

My notebooks aren't much better. xD

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario World, do you have aim?
Unfortunately, no. No chat for me, says the overprotective parentals. *feels like 8 year old*

People look at me and say that I've been drifting off into space lately, which is because of me wondering about Geno and what he's going to be like in Brawl.

Last night I had a dream where I saw Geno standing on a ship and he said, "I serve . . . a higher authority" in this really deep voice.

I want to hear him say that like you wouldn't believe . . .

My notebooks aren't much better. xD
Apparently I've been spouting off my mouth too much about Geno (and Mario, for that matter, but that's nothing new for my classmates), because the other day my friend came up to me and asked about that animation I was working on... I couldn't remeber telling her about it... XD

I want to hear him say that so friggin' badly. I figure he'll do a bit of nodding and grunting in his SE video... but to hear him say that... *Hallelujah chorus sings*

Just the other day I filled up the back of my binder with all of the Mario RPG partners- Geno and Mallow, of course, taking up about 70%... even my science left a comment on my notebook checklist that said, "Nice drawings on the dividers."

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I updated my Geno picture, by the way - fixed the colors a bit, and made his nose a little bigger.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I too have been drawing about him in school (on all papers in all subjects except PE and science), need to stop doing that...

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, no. No chat for me, says the overprotective parentals. *feels like 8 year old*

Apparently I've been spouting off my mouth too much about Geno (and Mario, for that matter, but that's nothing new for my classmates), because the other day my friend came up to me and asked about that animation I was working on... I couldn't remeber telling her about it... XD

I want to hear him say that so friggin' badly. I figure he'll do a bit of nodding and grunting in his SE video... but to hear him say that... *Hallelujah chorus sings*

Just the other day I filled up the back of my binder with all of the Mario RPG partners- Geno and Mallow, of course, taking up about 70%... even my science left a comment on my notebook checklist that said, "Nice drawings on the dividers."
I've gotten friends on other sites to play SMRPG and now they're hooked on it. xD See what just trying things can get you? xD

You can never talk too much about Geno. xD It's spreading the love. <3 And in this world, Geno (or SMRPG for that matter) does not get enough of it.

I will die the day I hear Geno say that. I can see him now . . . Moonlight reflecting on him, maybe a light breeze blowing at his cape, him crossing his arms and nodding his head a la SMRPG.

Is there any way you can scan your doodles? *big sad puppy dog eyes*

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t

you mean a geno website to things genonly related? hmm... i dont see how that would work... but whatever, just means more geno love! :) judgement day will be epic beond belief. i'll try to stop danceing to post.:laugh:

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
@Shadowbolt: Ah, I can see the differences. Your Geno has this possessed feeling about it... then again, it is Geno! ^_^

I've gotten friends on other sites to play SMRPG and now they're hooked on it. xD See what just trying things can get you? xD

You can never talk too much about Geno. xD It's spreading the love. <3 And in this world, Geno (or SMRPG for that matter) does not get enough of it.

I will die the day I hear Geno say that. I can see him now . . . Moonlight reflecting on him, maybe a light breeze blowing at his cape, him crossing his arms and nodding his head a la SMRPG.

Is there any way you can scan your doodles? *big sad puppy dog eyes*
The people of my timeframe suck too much to listen to me about any Mario game that came around before 2001. *ultimate facepalm* The SNES and the N64 were the systems I loved so... yet, everyone I try and convince of their awesomeness just kind of gives me a blank look. -_-

If he says that, I'm saving it as my ringer on my [future] cell phone.

*sifts through pile of Geno doodles* Heh... you'll have to give me a moment...

Decide which one you are. Just log in on your wiki account, same as here, same pw also and edit.
O rly? *looks around*

*adds self to Magicians and runs*

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
@Shadowbolt: Ah, I can see the differences. Your Geno has this possessed feeling about it... then again, it is Geno! ^_^

The people of my timeframe suck to much to listen to me about any Mario game that came around before 2001. *ultimate facepalm* The SNES and the N64 were the systems I loved so... yet, everyone I try and convince of their awesomeness just kind of gives me a blank look. -_-

If he says that, I'm saving it as my ringer on my [future] cell phone.

*sifts through pile of Geno doodles* Heh... you'll have to give me a moment...
You never fail to make me smile. xD

Sadly, even a lot of people in my generation have gotten to that point (I'm 24 by the way). To them, it's all about Halo and Grand Theft Auto and whatever the latest thing is. I like the older systems and games, especially the NES, SNES and N64. The games were better and those systems are a part of my childhood.

The moment Geno says that line it will be my permanent ringtone. xD I'll definitely stand out in a sea of rap ringtones that are turned up so loud they sound like inaudible static. xD

I wonder what else Geno is going to say . . .

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman

Sadly, even a lot of people in my generation have gotten to that point (I'm 24 by the way). To them, it's all about Halo and Grand Theft Auto and whatever the latest thing is. I like the older systems and games, especially the NES, SNES and N64. The games were better and those systems are a part of my childhood.

The moment Geno says that line it will be my permanent ringtone. xD I'll definitely stand out in a sea of rap ringtones that are turned up so loud they sound like inaudible static. xD

Likewise, my friend. :laugh:

Dude, I'm 13 (so young XD) and can't stand half the people I'm around. They must learn of Nintendo's awesome history, or they will perish in a sea of PS5's and Xbox 1080's in the near future. I'm a Super Mario 64 fan forever, and if anybody talks crap about that game, I swear to all that is holy, I'll wall kick them to Lethal Lava Land. *is almost serious*

Heh, it's either that or the Mario theme for me. And... tell me you aren't one of those conformed kind of people that dance to Soulja Boy every chance they get... -_-

Oh, look! Doodles!

This was supposed to be for some kind of animated project that failed...

Despite my obvious dislike for all things weaboo, you have to admit manga > American comics. (And SMRPG looks cooler written in Katakana ^_^)

Sorry these posts are taking so long- I'm rushing back and forth from the kitchen helping my sister with math homework. :p

genosall

Smash Journeyman

it's even harder for me! as far as i could remember pepole have always said nintendo was for babys! thay always prefer Halo or something else thats overrated (Halo is a good game but it has it's faults that reviewers and fans simply ignore)

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
it's even harder for me! as far as i could remember pepole have always said nintendo was for babys! thay always prefer Halo or something else thats overrated (Halo is a good game but it has it's faults that reviewers and fans simply ignore)
*punches all Bill Gates-worshipping friends*

I hear you, man. I hear you. :laugh:

Well it looks like no one joined that one guys site so should I continue making mine for the alliance???
Do it! If we make enough websites, we can overpower the internet with Geno's kickass...ness.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Likewise, my friend. :laugh:

Dude, I'm 13 (so young XD) and can't stand half the people I'm around. They must learn of Nintendo's awesome history, or they will perish in a sea of PS5's and Xbox 1080's in the near future. I'm a Super Mario 64 fan forever, and if anybody talks crap about that game, I swear to all that is holy, I'll wall kick them to Lethal Lava Land. *is almost serious*

Heh, it's either that or the Mario theme for me. And... tell me you aren't one of those conformed kind of people that dance to Soulja Boy every chance they get... -_-

Oh, look! Doodles!

*insert awesome doodles here*

Despite my obvious dislike for all things weaboo, you have to admit manga > American comics. (And SMRPG looks cooler written in Katakana ^_^)

Sorry these posts are taking so long- I'm rushing back and forth from the kitchen helping my sister with math homework. :p
It's okay; I'm doing 9832753247593275 things at the moment myself. Hooray for multitasking. xD

You're only 13? I thought you were older than that, like around 16 . . . xD You remind me so much of myself when I was your age. It's like you're my long-lost little sister or something.

(I feel old. xD )

I love Super Mario 64! I've always my own Mario hat with the little wings on them. ;_;

I have the Mario theme as my ringtone at the moment.

Dear God, I hate that Souja Boy whatever. What is so great about him?

Love the doodles! <3 I just love the huge, shocked eyes you gave Mario. xD And the black and white Geno doodle is just awesome.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I'm only 16. Luckily, when I was just a kid I got the chance to experience Super Mario RPG so I now know about it's awesomeness. That game and the old Mario 64 are the reason that I still buy Nintendo systems and merchandise to this day.

That's the reason I want Geno to be in so badly. Having something from my childhood come back to life and actually be well-known again would be so awesome. Geno being in this game could lead to a brand new SMRPG that would continue with the story and the awesomeness.

Please confirm Geno soon Sakurai :D

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I'm only 16. Luckily, when I was just a kid I got the chance to experience Super Mario RPG so I now know about it's awesomeness. That game and the old Mario 64 are the reason that I still buy Nintendo systems and merchandise to this day.

That's the reason I want Geno to be in so badly. Having something from my childhood come back to life and actually be well-known again would be so awesome. Geno being in this game could lead to a brand new SMRPG that would continue with the story and the awesomeness.

Please confirm Geno soon Sakurai :D
That's exactly how I feel. Geno and Super Mario RPG are a huge part of my childhood, and I would love for others to experience how wonderful the series is.

I remember as a child playing Mario games that were released after SMRPG and wishing that Geno would be in them, but each time there was no Geno . . .

That and always wishing for a sequel to SMRPG . . .

But now with Brawl coming soon, this might be the last chance for Geno to be arrived.

Please Sakurai, for the sake of the 12-13 year old that still lives within me, confirm Geno soon . . . :_:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
It's okay; I'm doing 9832753247593275 things at the moment myself. Hooray for multitasking. xD

You're only 13? I thought you were older than that, like around 16 . . . xD You remind me so much of myself when I was your age. It's like you're my long-lost little sister or something.

(I feel old. xD )
Luckily, it seems us older folks (I'm 17, personally) aren't the only ones who've experienced pure bliss in the form of the SNES.

Dear God, I hate that Souja Boy whatever. What is so great about him?
Answer, NOTHING. Soulja Boy not only proves that modern day rap killed hip-hop, it's pissing on hip-hop's grave :mad:

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Crappy rap artists like Soulja Boy are really only used in jokes now a days, or by gamers who take the FPS's way to seriously but suck at them.

I've always been into Hard and Classic Rock. Once it grows on you you can't escape from the older music.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
Well it looks like no one joined that one guys site so should I continue making mine for the alliance???
"that guy" is me. but if you can make a better site then be my guest. (that only SOUNDED stuck up.) if you want to make your site then its ok with me. (lol you can use genoalliance.com as your domain name cuz i forgot the "L".) thogh if anyone wnts to update my site my pasword is lkay and my username/domain name is genoaliance you can find the site hear, http://www.freewebs.com/genoaliance/index.htm or if you cant edit it from there try this, http://members.freewebs.com/Members...n=49e9e1679a8a14b61161790dc69&pageID=83687463

AIM0001

Smash Lord
D@mn I was looking at the polls and I expected Geno to be a little closer to the Ridley votes. But I guess second is good.

Answer, NOTHING. Soulja Boy not only proves that modern day rap killed hip-hop, it's pissing on hip-hop's grave :mad:[/QUOTE]

Yeah Souja Boy aint a very good rapper. He sure as hell aint no eminem, nas, kanye, luda etc.
:laugh:

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Luckily, it seems us older folks (I'm 17, personally) aren't the only ones who've experienced pure bliss in the form of the SNES.

Answer, NOTHING. Soulja Boy not only proves that modern day rap killed hip-hop, it's pissing on hip-hop's grave :mad:
More younger people need to experience the beauty of the older games before they are all washed away by these games which are pretty much made for profit instead of replay value and timeless-ness.

Seriously, it seems as though just about everyone hails to Soulja Boy like he's god or something. I find him to be highly annoying.

Musicwise I'll listen to anything except current rap and that whiny "emo" music that everyone's listening to. -___-;;;

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Crappy rap artists like Soulja Boy are really only used in jokes now a days, or by gamers who take the FPS's way to seriously but suck at them.
Actually, I am quite good at Half-Life 2. Well, it's the Orange-Box in general, it's an amazing combo (on PC, never play FPS's on consoles)

I've always been into Hard and Classic Rock. Once it grows on you you can't escape from the older music.
IMO, anyone who doesn't like Zep needs a good kick in the gut. Or a stern elder-to-son talk in the study.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Duuude! *replies to everybody*

@Oshiro: You thought I was 16, eh? That's good. XD (Most people on the boards insult someone by calling them a 13 year old- when that happens I just kind of slink away)

It appears I have found my internet sibling. :)

And... if you're talking about those awesome Mario dolls with huge heads and wing caps... I have one too! It was my first Mario collectible...

@GhostAnime: If only people today still had Super Mario in their hearts...

@LemonKing: I got SM64 when I was two... it's the reason I am the Mario lover I am today...

I owe so much to Miyamoto!

@hemightbegiant: Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island and SMRPG made my life awesome. I almost feel sorry for the people that chose the Genesis over it... >_>

*replaces rap with salsa* There. Problem solved.

Top Bottom