• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
show me proof of this. I would like to see this cause it would bring up alot of possibilities.
Look at the statement yourself and see WHERE it says there will ONLY be 1-2 more after Snake and that is set in stone

Snakz

Smash Ace
I completely forgot about this, but i remember lookin at the Nsider Fourms (just out of curiosity) Low and behold, there's a Geno support thread there, so i checked it out. Apparently some dude left a huge essay at NOA's building (i think he said it was around 25 pages) saying why Geno should be in Brawl.

Now obviously i cant link to that for one cause the fourm is gone, and the essay wasn't posted on there, but i can believe it. Besides, even if it isn't true, it's not like not like it matters anyways, but i thought you guys would like to know that.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ugh....for the life of me I will NEVER understand why the GameFAQS forums thinks the next Mario rep will be Paper Mario...

I mean, they even bash Bowser Jr., and mentioning Geno gets you beat up.....argh...Now I know why I left.
WTF Paper Mario!?! They want ANOTHER Mario of all things???

Just...WTF?

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I completely forgot about this, but i remember lookin at the Nsider Fourms (just out of curiosity) Low and behold, there's a Geno support thread there, so i checked it out. Apparently some dude left a huge essay at NOA's building (i think he said it was around 25 pages) saying why Geno should be in Brawl.

Now obviously i cant link to that for one cause the fourm is gone, and the essay wasn't posted on there, but i can believe it. Besides, even if it isn't true, it's not like not like it matters anyways, but i thought you guys would like to know that.
lucky you....i happen to have a link to that thread right here: http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13783&hl=

and the person you are referring to is Fatmanonice.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
I still post on Gfaqs under the alias of Lanstar. Not everyone there is a complete and total idiot. Some people have actually brought up some decent arguments for and against Geno.

It's actually very interesting if you can swim through the troll garbage that is located on the site.

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who wants paper mario+mario in but doesn't want link/ww link in is a ******...
WW link is at least a different person <__<
the only mario characters that have a chance now are (IMO)

Bowser Jr. (Please god no...)
Geno (**** yeah :D)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm impressed with Geno's support, especially some things people have done...

But I feel it might have been done too late:urg: (In production or something...)

I hope not...

C'mon Geno!!!

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
If God exists than he'll put Geno in Brawl.
/tiers, funny... my main is Mewtwo (sometimes Link) yet i own my friends while thay play as Samus and Falco... (i dident pose a thret to them when i mained C. Falcon...)

/joke, ho ho ho! Foz you clown you! also since ***** also means female dog will it be "*ed"? (same goes for *******)

/♥♪!? Aliance, hmm... ShadowBolt deserves a noteable spot as does Foz. and what happened to the "Star-Whatever" thing?

/Geno, Geno for tomarow! (hopefully)

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
On the contrary Tiers do mean something if you don't play a high level. An idiot would win if he used marth and played against another idiot who used Bowser.

So yeah it does have an effect.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Let me rephrase that

Tiers don't mean **** if you're not all on the same skill level

there we go :D
Now you hit the the nail on the head :D

Back to Geno. I really don't see much more we could discuss about Geno until something else gets announced that could reflect his chances. Hopefully, he will get announced soon so we will get our own forum where we can discuss him.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
well, I dunno. if we're looking at tiers via idiot vs idiot.. then they wouldn't really be using the techniques that make Marth and Bowser good in the first place.

so it's just the lesser idiot.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I think Geno should have a disadvantage when fighting the females of Brawl. Seeing as how he's such a gentleman...

TBone06

Smash Ace

good old FATMANONICE, he was a God on the Nintendo Forums, he was so smart when it came to Geno

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
That works fantastically then! Geno's beam can look exactly the same - from Smash's side-view, it'll look very thin - but from the top view, it'd look just as wide as usual.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
That works fantastically then! Geno's beam can look exactly the same - from Smash's side-view, it'll look very thin - but from the top view, it'd look just as wide as usual.
oh snap, i thought you meant geno whirl. anyhow, i do believe that from the side view the geno beam would look smaller.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Good find pyscho =)

But Sakurai got more time so IF Geno isn't in Brawl then he could add him =)

Top Bottom