• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

TBone06

Smash Ace
Well, if it goes by the "Pattern" if it so can be called...Shiek will be the next newcomer assuming she/he/it is in the game...unless they see Shiek as some kind of special case...

C'mon Geno though, be the next newcomer!
what is the pattern?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Paint. Like I said, I'm really busy and I didn't have time for photoshop or anything. The photoshop one might be done next week if things ease up over here.
When you save paint files as JPEG's it messes them up...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
what is the pattern?
by "Pattern" I meant more like how the fact they are releasing all the non-secret characters of games past first seemingly...a reason why we haven't got the original secret 4 or any secret from Melee

TBone06

Smash Ace
by "Pattern" I meant more like how the fact they are releasing all the non-secret characters of games past first seemingly...a reason why we haven't got the original secret 4 or any secret from Melee
o alright thanks, got a little confused. I dont know I think they are going to start announcing vets with the occasional newcomer. But I hope before they do that they announce Geno:D

Snakz

Smash Ace
Well, if it goes by the "Pattern" if it so can be called...Shiek will be the next newcomer assuming she/he/it is in the game...unless they see Shiek as some kind of special case...

C'mon Geno though, be the next newcomer!
I believe the term your looking for is veteran, not newcomer :p

And though it's fun to speculate, cause i do it all the time, i dont think there's a real pattern as to who gets revealed, seeing as how Sakurai went all over the poll listings. I mean Ike and Diddy, then right to Lucas? then Sonic who was technically not even on the poll (since he didn't need to be) then back to Dedede? seems a little jumpy to me

If there was ANY kind of vague pattern to newcomers, it'd be that he reveals two highly requested characters, then a 3rd or 4th place character, then two more highly requested

Actually....with that said, it's possible that one of the 3 or 2 votes characters could get revealed this week like Krystal or Olimar or Claus

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno sucks. He does not deserve a spot in Brawl.
Wow, you don't even have a reason...One of the worst posts I've seen

...and BTW, YOU suck and does not deserve a spot in Brawl

TBone06

Smash Ace
lmao I love how after he flames, he gets like 5 people snapping back at him.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Geno's moves are a little tough to get down since we all disagree with what buttons should function for what

dude who flamed in here a page back was probably born after 96 or 97 when the SNES died.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Let's leave his moveset to Sakurai and just focus and work together for getting him in the game, shall we?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After Geno appears in Brawl, we may see him pop up in many of the Mario Games...

Galaxy would be awesome...But I haven't heard of the Star Road appearing in it

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Geno without Geno Beam in his moveset? I wont allow it lol. Ill agree that it seems to big. However, I think that its size can be made up with other factors like maybe speed and range and such.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno without Geno Beam in his moveset? I wont allow it lol. Ill agree that it seems to big. However, I think that its size can be made up with other factors like maybe speed and range and such.
Or they could just make it a thin beam instead of a big beam...

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
you're the type of student that lets other do the work =p j/k

His beam should be charged and after a while it shoots out like Samus' but not as powerful and it pushes you back by hitting you into the air, not continously like here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9VKu2xOHU
.... Better be kidding =P

As for the beam.. I agree with you. But it should be about his height.. not huge like Samus'. lol

Enigma14

Smash Champion
FS animation

Geno streches and turns into cannon and faces only 1 direction, it shoots out the sun-like-thing and any1 who gets in the way of the sun-like-thing is hit until it explodes and it launches opponents off the screen

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
ABOUT HIS HEIGHT?! Dude, that's HUGE - he's taller than Mario, for crying out loud. And taking up the whole length of the screen? The beam doesn't finish, people - it goes on forever, then FADES. That's a cheap move, right there.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
ABOUT HIS HEIGHT?! Dude, that's HUGE - he's taller than Mario, for crying out loud. And taking up the whole length of the screen? The beam doesn't finish, people - it goes on forever, then FADES. That's a cheap move, right there.
That better be a joke, Shadowbolt... He was shorter then Mario if I remember correctly, and Samus is way taller then Mario and her Charge Shot move was taller then her...

Since when do we care if it's cheap? It's Geno.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That better be a joke, Shadowbolt... He was shorter then Mario if I remember correctly, and Samus is way taller then Mario and her Charge Shot move was taller then her...

Since when do we care if it's cheap? It's Geno.
Geno is slightly taller than Mario, or releatively the same size

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Like Samus' it diminishes after a while and then dissappears but it would knock someone up in the air. It doesn't continues like hers.
It's true, didn't you ever see the comparison sprite sizes?

Although i did always see Geno as being a little shorter than Mario...
Geno is slightly taller but the point is, its dminishes after a while, like in my previous post.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's it, I'm going to Draw out my moveset...or at least some of it

Top Bottom