• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
agree'd

That's what it seems to be. But what about his 4 taunts? It's been confirmed there are four..

1. Geno turns, looks at you and nods.

fill em in with your ideas.
Something to do with Geno unpossessing the doll then possessing it back quick?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
TAUNTS
1. Geno turns to the screen and nods
2. Geno's arm becomes a gun, and whips it down at the ground, then points at screen
3. Turns around, looks up towards the sky, and a small star falls
4. Geno points his arm cannon in the air and confetti comes out

The fourth one seems a little out of place, but I can't think of a good one right now :ohwell:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is there a main thread for the *heart**musical note*?! Allience, or is it just here?
For now...

someone could start a forum or something, but the S.S.S. did that and it doesn't have that much written on it...

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
TAUNTS
1. Geno turns to the screen and nods
2. Geno's arm becomes a gun, and whips it down at the ground, then points at screen
3. Turns around, looks up towards the sky, and a small star falls
4. Geno points his arm cannon in the air and confetti comes out
I'm likin that.. but the confetti...not so much.

4. Geno points his arm cannon to the sky and shoots out a light beam (does one percent if hit by it) kinda like Luigi's taunt.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
agree'd

That's what it seems to be. But what about his 4 taunts? It's been confirmed there are four..

1. Geno turns, looks at you and nods.

fill em in with your ideas.
i know this is wanted for his moveset, but the animation for geno boost could be a taunt.
also he could lift up his arms and use one of the items for taunts, like a mushroom. and maybe by random chance he gets a kero kero cola or someting and recovers 5%. (i see ownership conflicts though on some items, besides mushrooms)
or one of those "thank you!" bubbles could be a taunt.

D

Deleted member

2. He summons a magical blue guitar made from stars and shreds some wicked rifts.

Kick *** Taunt, no? xD

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I seen what Snakz added to the wiki page..

Why should the Geno crew page be deleted and not the Ridley page? Ridley had absoultely nothing to do with Smash except the opening movie in Melee and a trophy. Just because Ridley had a trophy in Melee, that qualifies enough to keep the crew page on the Wiki? and you you could've easily deleted the SSS crew Wiki page before Sonic was announced. I see your call for deletion as being completely unfair. -Snakz

I just wanna say he did pretty good here.

*starts clap*

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I seen what Snakz added to the wiki page..

Why should the Geno crew page be deleted and not the Ridley page? Ridley had absoultely nothing to do with Smash except the opening movie in Melee and a trophy. Just because Ridley had a trophy in Melee, that qualifies enough to keep the crew page on the Wiki? and you you could've easily deleted the SSS crew Wiki page before Sonic was announced. I see your call for deletion as being completely unfair. -Snakz

I just wanna say he did pretty good here.

*starts clap*
I contributed to that claim before he cleaned it up. Specifically the Ridley as a thropy and in the opening vid and as a barely BG see-it-miss it thing in the Bg of Brinstar

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Am i getting added to the notable crew members? I don't think i got an answer before :p

I can make a little bio and things I've done to support Geno.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Am i getting added to the notable crew members? I don't think i got an answer before :p

If you have a good amount of participation then add yourself, with proof, otherwise I could do it for you if you want.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
What have you added to this thread? I'll list it under your profile. I too suck at wiki but I just started to today.
This thread?... hmmm... I just joined these forums yesterday, so not much. I started some discussions and brought up ideas...but hardly anything since i'm new here.

On the GameFAQs boards though, I did quite a bit with only a few Geno supporters to back me up. We made some Anti-Geno people go Pro-Geno or neutral and i think we raised Geno's popularity a little bit.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Oh and if you're making me a mini profile on the Geno Alliance smash wiki page.. Put down Marth and Samus as my mains please.

Snakz

Smash Ace

As long as you can provide me or someone who is handy with Wikis with your contributions and bio, you'll be added if you really want to.

Also, i added my own full bio link on the Alliance Wiki page, check it out if you want, if you want to have your, im afraid im not very willing to put a lot of people's own bio page for themselves. Obviously if you can use Wiki's go ahead and do it yourself. :)

If you REALLY want your own full bio page and cant do it, i'll do it IF you give me the full bio in a PM, please look at mine or someone else's Wiki page for bio structure reference.

@Vesperview

This is true, Geno has yet to do anything with Smash at this point except being a PC hopeful, which is why i decided that the Geno character page isn't really nesesscary at this point, but someone was kind enough to let it stay for possible future use.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I don't mean to be rude, but shouldn't you wait til Geno is in Brawl to do all of this profile things? right now whether you like it or not Geno has nothing to do with the Smash series as a whole.
It just user profiles and it only has to do with this thread.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
thread. Sorry but if everyone had a profile they could all just state the following:

"Cause I joined the alliance"
Here's something I just thought of for my bio thing.

" GenoStrike has been part of the GameFAQs SSBB boards for quite awhile and he's brought up Geno's popularity and recruited some fans along the way"

Just a thought... As for writing for this thread, I'm pretty sure everything's been covered but I'll think of something.

D

Deleted member

I think it'd be nice for everyone to have their own profile. We'd all have to fill out our own, wouldn't we?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I see...the love for this character drives you to do even this??! I commend you.
...If your surprised tell that to the Sonic and Ridley people...they have their own little club things as well

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I think it'd be nice for everyone to have their own profile. We'd all have to fill out our own, wouldn't we?
Yes and when we master how to use wiki we will add you guys, but only if you stand out. FOZ I know you have been here a while, but what have to contributed to the thread?

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
How bout i spread the word about this thread and raise popularity? Get back to me on this, for I got to go..

night all.

D

Deleted member

I, Foz, have contributed my love and compassionate for wanting Geno in Brawl with all my heart. I would do, mainly, anything to get him in. If I could confront God and if I had 3 wishes, 3 WISHES, I would wish for Geno in Brawl. Hell, I'll pay every Canadian penny I got to get him in. I am that Canadian f*cker that can go on forever in a debate if it involves Geno.whether it is at school, friends or an the intarwebs, I will win the debates that're thrown at me. Super Mario RPG was a great game and it needs to be recognized. Geno is a fantastic character and he needs to be known world wide. I am Foz, I serve and stand for a higher authority; The ♥♪!? Association.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I, Foz, have contributed my love and compassionate for wanting Geno in Brawl with all my heart. I would do, mainly, anything to get him in. If I could confront God and if I had 3 wishes, 3 WISHES, I would wish for Geno in Brawl. Hell, I'll pay every Canadian penny I got to get him in. I am that Canadian f*cker that can go on forever in a debate if it involves Geno.whether it is at school, friends or an the intarwebs, I will win the debates that're thrown at me. Super Mario RPG was a great game and it needs to be recognized. Geno is a fantastic character and he needs to be known world wide. I am Foz, I serve and stand for a higher authority; The ♥♪!? Association.
***m good speech.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Honorable! Your loyalty and dedication is amazing and inspirational.

Eventhough I know little about Geno, I say Geno for Brawl!

Top Bottom