• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Geno he's been in 1 game and he deserves a spot this much........?

I think it might be a toss up I think he has a chance probably as good as megaman's

But I think Ridley has a huger chance then both

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers weren't wanted and they were only in one game.

Geno is wanted and he's only been in one game. a game bigger than Ice Climber's.

do the math.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
yeah i draw and scan mine too, then i do the linework in illustrator as well as the colors, and then do details in photoshop. paint isn't a good idea lolz. i could probably make a thinner bar if you really want.
oh! thx! (althogh i never used eather of those! :laugh: ) oh thats ok you dont half to do that im fine with my sig. now. thanks for offering thogh!

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Well Geno didn't Star in his own game

He was main character though

Like i said he has a chance but a slim one to me

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I think it might be a toss up I think he has a chance probably as good as megaman's

...and your point is? How are Ridley and Geno in competition now?

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Oh there not :)

Just saying using him as a example sense he is a character
that a lot of people want as well

sorry to offend you in anyway

D

Deleted member

I should smack j00.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Why?

Because i'm stating my opinion on what I think of the characters chance is
I expect this from Threads for a certain character

Nice Banner by the way

volbound1700

Smash Master
No offense to Geno, and I support him and think he has a chance, but no way does Geno get in over Megaman unless there is a third-party problem with Capcom. Megaman was in 10 plus games, six of them for original NES.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Has anyone besides me noticed that 95% of Geno nay-sayers posts all emphasize "ridley For BRawl1!!" in them?

I think R.I.D.L.E.Y. is sending people to tear down our moral and force their beliefs on us.

This means war. Praise Geno or suffer at his hands, infidels!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No offense to Geno, and I support him and think he has a chance, but no way does Geno get in over Megaman unless there is a third-party problem with Capcom. Megaman was in 10 plus games, six of them for original NES.
No one is saying Geno is getting in over Megaman, but he did get higher on the poll than Megman did. I don't know why you come in here and say something so irrelivent

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone besides me noticed that 95% of Geno nay-sayers posts all have the word "Ridley" in them?

I think R.I.D.L.E.Y. is sending people to tear down our moral and emphasize their beliefs on us.

This means war. Praise Geno or suffer at his hands, infidels!
None of them are in RIDLEY...

D

Deleted member

Because I can. You obviously didn't think about the Ice Climbers. They were in ONE game and people don't like them. Well, I like them and I personally am glad they're in. =P

To answer your question at the beginning, he does deserve a spot this much.

Frankly, I think he has a higher chance than Megaman and the same chance as Ridley. I mean, c'mon. It's ****ing Geno.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yeah, it was a joke :ohwell: I didn't think people would take me seriously

I want Ridley in as must as the next guy, but I HAVE noticed a lot of people putting Geno down always use Ridley as an example of who should get in.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be the skeptic here. I consider myself a BIG Mario fan, yet I ask you WHY does Geno deserve to be playable in Brawl? No seriously....WHY? SMRPG is just one game...and Geno wasn't all that exceptional in SMRPG statistically. Dies waaaaay too freaking easily to be worth using once you get Peach and Bowser.

If Geno deserved to be playable, then so would Lyn from Fire Emblem. Yes, they are about equally significant. No seriously, Geno is not a very significant character at all. Making him playable is pretty excessive support for the Mario universe, when they already are doing the job really good already with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and now Wario. Thing is these Mario character are RECURRING, AND they have managed to be the stars in some of their own video games. Yeah really, I don't get why people want Geno so badly as a playable character. He's really out of place for a Mario character.
wow.. Did you even read the first couple of pages of this thread at all?? As for yoshi, Wario and DK, they're all SEPARATE series then Mario... Sakurai even said so. So technically there are only 4 Mario characters in Brawl (counting Luigi) so Geno does have a pretty good chance.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think Lyn made it because

1) She was not popular

2) Ike is in Smash and not Eliwood

...so no one should be comparing Lyn to Geno

DynamiteSpoony

Smash Journeyman
A large, dark stormy castle with lots of bats.
Meh, I gots absolutely nothing against Ridley. He tops my Most Wanted list other than Geno and Megaman, but I only really want to see a few specific characters. My policy for "Blank for Brawl!" is basically "the more the merrier, so long as Cloud Strife is not involved".

....But I want Geno the most, because he's awesome and this is probably his last chance to get back into the gaming scene. >_>

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
hey, sorry to interupt the debating here, but can someone give me a photobucket link to a good Geno Alliance sig? I'd appreciate it.

D

Deleted member

A2ZOMG, You're a *******. I keep saying over and over again that te Ice Climbers was in only 1 game. Ice Climbers is just one game and they're in. Use your head please.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Geno Boost! sorry guys im swampped with hw and tests so I wont be posting for the rest of the day, if by some chance I finish before then I will be back.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
No, not Sakurai; Nintendo itself - lord forbid HE feels like splitting from Nintendo in the future. >_<

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Isn't HAL part of Nintendo? Wouldn't that mean that since Sakurai made "Sora" isn't he his own company?
Square was once part of Nintendo as well. Just saying, if they don't want to repeat the same mistakes, they'll give Geno directly to Nintendo, not some second-party company.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Square was once part of Nintendo as well. Just saying, if they don't want to repeat the same mistakes, they'll give Geno directly to Nintendo, not some second-party company.
Ah ok. Cause when Sakurai quit Hal back then I thought he left Nintendo.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Whoa...um...hold on there. WHAT? Square was part of Nintendo? Are you SURE of that? Because, like...I think you're wrong. I'm pretty sure that Square was formed independently and just made games for Nintendo because they happened to have the only video game system at the time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Square was always a 3rd party company...they stayed on the nintendo system up until the 64 because nintendo kept cratriges and Square thought they could do more with the Playstations CD's...Ironically, Sony and Nintendo were going to team up to make a CD system by nintendo stopped the project which cause Sony to create their own system, gaining Square and crushing the 64...the gamecube didn't do that good as well...

The wii so far is crushing it though

paralasalud

Smash Ace
has geno's entrance been discussed? i'm too lazy to look.
but it'd probably be the doll sitting there, then suddenly being possessed after a floating light enters it.
/somethingthat'salreadybeensaid

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
has geno's entrance been discussed? i'm too lazy to look.
but it'd probably be the doll sitting there, then suddenly being possessed after a floating light enters it.
/somethingthat'salreadybeensaid
Star coming down and possessing the Doll as in Mario RPG seems good

Top Bottom