• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Snakz

Smash Ace
Wow, check this out, if havent seen the SmashWiki page on the Alliance yet or within the last 5 minutes:

"I call for deletion! - Pokemon DP

- It looks legit to me. if the Sonic and Ridley ones work, so does this. (FYI, "♥♪!?" was the name that Geno introduces himself as. he then chose the nickname of "Geno" so that others could pronounce it.) FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 23:39, October 23, 2007 (EDT) "

That Pokemon DP dude, is either just ignorant or another hater...thankfully we've got more reasonable people like FyreNWater there

Even on SmashWiki, we cannot avoid stupid haters...sigh

Enigma14

Smash Champion
We do

Sakurai looks at English forums to see who is wanted or not for Brawl, I say we get them.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's not like we're talking about picking our noses! :chuckle:

Seriously though, any wooden doll made up machine guns is perfect for Brawl. That alone makes Geno full of win. Add in his bad a** attitude, and you get wat I mean! :laugh:

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry bout that, thats just my personal opinion, do what you wish, Yeah back to Geno....can he pwn Fox?

Just tell those Wiki-haters to f*** off!!

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Wow, check this out, if havent seen the SmashWiki page on the Alliance yet or within the last 5 minutes:

"I call for deletion! - Pokemon DP

- It looks legit to me. if the Sonic and Ridley ones work, so does this. (FYI, "♥♪!?" was the name that Geno introduces himself as. he then chose the nickname of "Geno" so that others could pronounce it.) FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 23:39, October 23, 2007 (EDT) "

That Pokemon DP dude, is either just ignorant or another hater...thankfully we've got more reasonable people like FyreNWater there

Even on SmashWiki, we cannot avoid stupid haters...sigh
Whoa man... wtf happened???????????

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
More stuff needs to be added to make it more legit BTW...

Info, about the character...etc.

I dunno just suggesting stuff

Snakz

Smash Ace
Yes, Geno will pwn Fox, and just about anyone else in Brawl who stands in his way

basically getting rid of those with a quick Whirl :p

BTW, that thing about "This page needs to be cleaned up" on the Alliance SmashWiki page is true, it does need a little cleaning up and making it even better! So if you've got any Wiki editing skills, please improve upon the half-***** work i started on with the Wiki page, just cause im too lazy to do it :)

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
hmm.... More info. about the character and a link to this thread do seem like pretty good suggestions to me. How bout adding those? and maybe a list of a possible moveset (other then the first page of this thread)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes, Geno will pwn Fox, and just about anyone else in Brawl who stands in his way

basically getting rid of those with a quick Whirl :p

BTW, that thing about "This page needs to be cleaned up" on the Alliance SmashWiki page is true, it does need a little cleaning up and making it even better! So if you've got any Wiki editing skills, please improve upon the half-***** work i started on with the Wiki page, just cause im too lazy to do it :)
I do but I don't know my password

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Yeah but we would be in dispute about how Boost works. Also We need someone who can use wiki to add all that.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but we would be in dispute about how Boost works. Also We need someone who can use wiki to add all that.
I can't use wiki or i would... Geno Boost you speak of?... hmmm i was thinking it could be used as an Up B move

Geno uses his up special and he shoots upward with those red arrows around him as he returns to the stage.. Just a thought though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
****it, I can't log out...that's the only way I can figure out my password

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just look at the Ridley and S.S.S pages and copy exactly what they did but with Geno and us instead of them

BTW I was in the founding members of the S.S.S but for some reason I'm not in it

Snakz

Smash Ace
Just look at the Ridley and S.S.S pages and copy exactly what they did but with Geno and us instead of them

BTW I was in the founding members of the S.S.S but for some reason I'm not in it
Well, i really should be getting to bed, but i guess i can start on that, let's see what i can do here...

paralasalud

Smash Ace
uhhh is that what you guys are using for the Geno Alliance? i could've made one with the illustration i was working on. oh well.

here's to hoping for his update soon.

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
Hi new member here and just wondering since geno is owned be square, wouldn't that make him a third party (sorry if this was said already, I just joined today)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
uhhh is that what you guys are using for the Geno Alliance? i could've made one with the illustration i was working on. oh well.

here's to hoping for his update soon.
You didn't tell us...did you? Anyways you could still do that drawing right?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone make ANY banners and etc you can...Months ago the Geno thread was ALL about art!

Snakz

Smash Ace
Just so you guys know, im making a noteable crew members section of the Wiki page, those i've put on there, you'll need to put in some of your info, or you can tell me what to add to your and ill get around to it ASAP

If you think you deserve to be on the notable crew member's section, tell me why and ill put you in there, or if your handy in Wiki editing, you can do it yourself :)

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Just so you guys know, im making a noteable crew members section of the Wiki page, those i've put on there, you'll need to put in some of your info, or you can tell me what to add to your and ill get around to it ASAP

If you think you deserve to be on the notable crew member's section, tell me why and ill put you in there, or if your handy in Wiki editing, you can do it yourself :)
hey, i think i'm deserving... I was one of the biggest Geno supporters on GameFAQs till i migrated here. I singlehandely (well kinda) made the Alliance's popularity grow over there. Thanks for adding me if you even do.

D

Deleted member

Eh, not everyone's sig has to be the same to be a part of the alliance. Mine is totally different but, hey, it includes Geno in it. =D

Enigma14

Smash Champion
hey, i think i'm deserving... I was one of the biggest Geno supporters on GameFAQs till i migrated here. I singlehandely (well kinda) made the Alliance's popularity grow over there. Thanks for adding me if you even do.
I'd add him.

Night all!

Geno for 12/9/07!

Snakz

Smash Ace
Alright, check out the Wiki page now, see what you guys can add to it

As for me, im goin to bed, g'night

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I COULD create some sigs, but I'm telling you that they are way worse then the ones that you guys created...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Well heh:chuckle:, I think I am but I can't log into it until I figure out my password and etc.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
The wiki page is lookin much better... oh and if I'm added please put down Marth for my Melee main.

I'm going to bed now guys.. nite nite ;)

Top Bottom