• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Ah, it was association? *checks back a few pages* Oh. Erm... I mean, Geno Alliance is cool.

Now, we shall rule smashboards with an iron wooden fist.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
How do you type that? and I'll join.

FYI that was the worst feed back ever to my previous post.

D

Deleted member

Darn, the Geno Alliance part is cut off on these boards. Ah Well. I advertised it though on the other sites I am on. Maybe that'll get some attention. ^^

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
For modeling purposes, Geno's curly hairs are supposed to be like wood shavings right? From what I gather that seems to be the general thought. Or maybe they are ribbons, just not sure what kind of texture to use really.

Anyway yea, Geno = Squeenix. Geno = Mario Universe. Geno fans = confused.

--Thank you--
sorry about that I am pretty sure they are wood shavings not sure though. :( Just go with that and we'll see how it looks

Snakz

Smash Ace
Hey Fierce, ill add ya to the list then

Oh and Jesterbox, you been added already, and as for your model, i always thought ot the hairs a wood shavings since they've got that curve anyways, so i would stick with a wood texture if i were you.

Well, considering i JUST got back a response from McFox about e-mailing Square, it could be awhile until the members list and Geno rant get posted on the front page...or not.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey Fierce, ill add ya to the list then

Oh and Jesterbox, you been added already, and as for your model, i always thought ot the hairs a wood shavings since they've got that curve anyways, so i would stick with a wood texture if i were you.

Well, considering i JUST got back a response from McFox about e-mailing Square, it could be awhile until the members list and Geno rant get posted on the front page...or not.
Wha'd he say?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well basically he just said go for it, though he doesn't expect much other than "We do not comment on rumors and speculation"

But ill give it a try anyway
Well, yeah...that's all I thought they'd say anyway...or something similar...

That one guy has repeatedly contacted Square and nintendo...

Heh, he got a response once that said SMBRPG does not exist...

Snakz

Smash Ace
Ok, i sent McFox the message about the list and rant for the front page

I was wondering, dont you guys think we should put a limit as to how many members the ♥♪!? Alliance should have? i mean otherwise it wouldn't be very special, would it?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, i sent McFox the message about the list and rant for the front page

I was wondering, dont you guys think we should put a limit as to how many members the ♥♪!? Alliance should have? i mean otherwise it wouldn't be very special, would it?
Yes...But I think that should have been established at the beggining...

I have no idea how many members it should have though

Snakz

Smash Ace
I agree that sounds good but it should be people who ACTUALLY want Geno to be in brawl not just ones who want cool sigs
Of course, of course, though im pretty sure most people who would want to join really do support Geno, but we'll have to make sure some how...

Snakz

Smash Ace
Sign me in! I want to serve a higher authority, like ♥♪!? :)
Can you prove you really support Geno? perhaps linking to a post or two you've made supporting Geno?

I'm the official keeper of the list, but it's up to the Alliance here to to see if you are worthy of joining the Alliance :)

@PsychoIncarnate

Yea, that works too, hahah

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can you prove you really support Geno? perhaps linking to a post or two you've made supporting Geno?

I'm the official keeper of the list, but it's up to the Alliance here to to see if you are worthy of joining the Alliance :)
I'll vouch for him

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well, I've got about...three, four months to go until I'm done with this Chinese stuff. So instead of giving up and failing like I felt like doing, instead I'm going to batten down the hatches and give it full steam. This pretty much means...there's going to come a time fairly soon where I'll be so busy with review that I won't be posting here much at all...though worry not, I shall be back as soon as Geno is confirmed to celebrate and gloat with the rest of you. I just need to focus on passing...since all of life will be better if I do.

Love you guys~

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I've got about...three, four months to go until I'm done with this Chinese stuff. So instead of giving up and failing like I felt like doing, instead I'm going to batten down the hatches and give it full steam. This pretty much means...there's going to come a time fairly soon where I'll be so busy with review that I won't be posting here much at all...though worry not, I shall be back as soon as Geno is confirmed to celebrate and gloat with the rest of you. I just need to focus on passing...since all of life will be better if I do.

Love you guys~
Good luck with all that!

Top Bottom