• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
How can i put awesome Geno Alliance pictures in my sig? Am i to new of a member to put images in?

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
OMG i just looked at your profile hemightbegiant and i found out that we were both born on March 26th. cool eh?

Steel Braxus

Smash Cadet
I don't plan on joining...but wouldn't it behoove you guys to allow as many people as possible to join to increase his popularity and the publicity of the group?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't plan on joining...but wouldn't it behoove you guys to allow as many people as possible to join to increase his popularity and the publicity of the group?
Maybe, but they have to have some kind of differentiation between the original members and those who join thereafter

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
yes, that IS the main idea i figure... but why let people in if they are not true Geno fans? We don't exactly want to lie about his popularity just to convince rabid fanboys of other characters.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Can you prove you really support Geno? perhaps linking to a post or two you've made supporting Geno?

I'm the official keeper of the list, but it's up to the Alliance here to to see if you are worthy of joining the Alliance :)

@PsychoIncarnate

Yea, that works too, hahah
I've played SMRPG (I'm about 3/5ths the way through it at least), and I love the game! And Geno is overpowered...which is AWSOME! BROKENESS FTW! :)

Proof I know SMRPG....
PEARLS to enter the ship.

:p

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
How can i put awesome Geno Alliance pictures in my sig? Am i to new of a member to put images in?
I am not a geno supporter, but im not against him. I am a supporter of helping begginers though. go to user CP, scroll down the list to signiture, then insert the image.
there are a number of ways to get an image in.
1.you right click the image, highlight its URL, then copy and paste it into your signiture.
after that you type its image codeing:

*=the URL

that is the image codeing.
after that you then save it to your signiture.

another way is to look it up on a site such as photobuchet.com and then do a search of the image. then you can click the image to get info on it. then at the bottom of the screen it already has it ready to put into your signiture.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I am not a geno supporter, but im not against him. I am a supporter of helping begginers though. go to user CP, scroll down the list to signiture, then insert the image.
there are a number of ways to get an image in.
1.you right click the image, highlight its URL, then copy and paste it into your signiture.
after that you type its image codeing:

*=the URL

that is the image codeing.
after that you then save it to your signiture.

another way is to look it up on a site such as photobuchet.com and then do a search of the image. then you can click the image to get info on it. then at the bottom of the screen it already has it ready to put into your signiture.
k thanks man.

Snakz

Smash Ace
I've played SMRPG (I'm about 3/5ths the way through it at least), and I love the game! And Geno is overpowered...which is AWSOME! BROKENESS FTW! :)

Proof I know SMRPG....
PEARLS to enter the ship.

:p
Well, that's good enough for me, i also saw your page on SmashWiki, said Geno was your 5th Brawl hopeful, nice :)

Shall he become a member?

Sinn

Smash Lord
NOOOO! ;_;

Don't go Sinn!
Worry not too much. I'm basically reteaching myself every word that we've learned since the beginning of the year, so...that means in the beginning it won't take as long to review a lesson because they're easy words that I've been using for a year. Once I get to stuff we "covered" (note the quotations) six months ago, THEN it'll take up all my time. Bùhǎo.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
JohnKnight.. i like your sig, the best part was when the Diddy haters got owned.

Anyways, did he make the list Snakz?

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Sinn you're taking Chinese?? Wow, sounds hard but I'm sure you'll do amazing with it. Good luck.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yes Johns cool trust me I asked him to join also Sinn good luck man hope you pass Chinese sounds tough
More proof...
Geno is just a doll, while ♥♪!? is the spirt who posses him, after the Geno doll totally pwns Mario. And the Geno doll was Gaz's, and Geno helps Mallow and Mario defeat Bowyer, and later save Peach, while alligning with Bowser on the way. In other words, Geno is a lifeless being, and ♥♪!? is a spirt, who is "Serving a Higher Authority", and is "Visiting From Above".

:)

And yes...I'm in!

:)

Edit: Anyone got a link to the sig=???

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Mario and Geno VS. Bowser and Peach

Smrpg Showdown anyone?? Mallow can be the random AT that pops up and makes Giant Stars crush people.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
What would you guys do if Geno was revealed tonight as a newcomer?.. I would cry tears of joy.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys...we need any more members for our kick *** Alliance? I can get some people.. but they are from the feared GameFAQs

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Man with this alliance deal this thread has been busy but I think we should stay on topic to the thread guys so it does not get closed
The thread is about Geno...and the Geno Alliance right?.. or are we straying away from the point? Let's get in depth on some possiblities for Geno's 4 taunts shall we?

Top Bottom