• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official GDX Caravan Thread 1/8 Update: Back from the Dead Editiion: Impact Clash

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Fearless, MK and Olimar is such a bad team... LOL! I still can't believe that you managed to die all four times when I only died once at LoBo's. MK needs a big, burly character on his team or himself to truly ****. no homo

By the way, I should definitely be able to catch a ride out to HRNUT's.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, you should know where to get me, same place as last time (McDonalds)

It's exit 191 of I-95, in case you forgot.

Also, to Fearless, gas is usually $15 a person. Since it's a drive to Miami, and gas is $4 a gallon. Plus the tolls.

If there were 5 people in the car and everyone only put $10 towards gas/tolls, it wouldn't really cover it :(.

If $15 seems like too much to you, I can show you the math.
what city, so i can mapquest/store locator it? melbourne?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
GDX, you should know where to get me, same place as last time (McDonalds)

It's exit 191 of I-95, in case you forgot.

Also, to Fearless, gas is usually $15 a person. Since it's a drive to Miami, and gas is $4 a gallon. Plus the tolls.

If there were 5 people in the car and everyone only put $10 towards gas/tolls, it wouldn't really cover it :(.

If $15 seems like too much to you, I can show you the math.
charge rx- 18000 dollars cuz he's probably gonna win ')

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Not if you knock me out again :(.

Also, GDX, the city is melbourne, and i can give exact directions to the mcdonalds a little later, but you should look on the mapquest in your car, it might have those directions.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you're riding with me to Last Stand III on saturday, be at HRNUT's house by 8AM saturday morning, because thats when we're leaving. Also dont forget bring 15 dollars for gas, because i am a jew and need monies

"question GDX, why we leavin so early? i havn't seen 8AM in years"

Good question _____________. Its because its gonna be roughly 3 hour trip from HRNUT to the tourney, and the tourney is advertised to start at noon, which I take to mean signups are 11-12pm. And i left a half hour cushion cause I hate being late to anything, or in case of shenanigans, or so we have time to eat after we get there and sign up.

Ey fearless, are you coming or not? Gmoney, dont be late son. Rx, just be at McDonalds by 9am on saturday

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol...true the stage helped oli but it helped me out alot more, i'm pretty sure that i was dead with the upsmash but thanks to the house i survived, my new favorite stage :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
look at those vids and tell me you wouldn't have fun in my tourney caravan.

anyway. updated caravan info!

Current Tourney:
Fearless & Loto's Palmcoast 7/12 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178032
Spots open: 2/3 if you include b.itch seat
Drive: 1hr 32min = 10/person gas . Tourney itself is 25 for doubles/singles
Time: Leaving Orlando by 12-12:30pm Saturday. Returning Saturday night after tourney

Post if you want 'em!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
isnt palmcoast and play n trade in the same days?
yea

instead of me going to PnT (4 hours there AND 4 hours back), i decided to go to palmcoast (1.5 hours there and 1.5 hours back). I'll see all you sexy SFL at FAST. you can take a week break without seeing diddy turn items on

lol col bol, i havnt seen you post in so long, so i didnt know if you even had AIM or not. Ill aim you later today

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I might wanna go to the palm coast tourney if xYz goes and gives me a ride to where ever we need to go to meet u.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I might wanna go to the palm coast tourney if xYz goes and gives me a ride to where ever we need to go to meet u.
well, where do you live? isnt it near UCF-ish? I have to go I-4 E until it ends, so you're on the way. gimme your address and we'll pick you up saturday. just make sure to bring 10 for gas because i am quite jewish

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gdx, maybe you can try to pickup ruuku since you're along the way up north, he wants to go for sure.
lol. i need to know these people's address if they want me to pick them up. im not gonna drive around orlando screaming "SHEEER! RUUKU! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

PB&J

Smash Hero
u should go to play n trade it will be more fun..ill even drive most of the way and throw in extra for gas

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
u should go to play n trade it will be more fun..ill even drive most of the way and throw in extra for gas
well, i drive a stick, and i don't trust anyone driving my baby unless its xYz cause i know he was waaay into car upkeep back in his day, so I know he knows how to not mess up stuff.

but...how much are you willing to throw in for gas, if i went to the Pnt? cause the only thing holding me back is finances. When i drive, i essentially have to fill my tank up twice (before i drive to the tourney, and after we return. i use passengers money to fill up on the return trip)

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill put in like 30 and i think colbol will put in some but i don't know how much and if thats not enough just call me and we can talk about it..i don't want to talk this whole finance thing out on the boards...i think u have my number..if not its 631-484-0733

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
wow, if you went to PnT, I'll go and throw in $15 gas if there's room. is xYz going?

if 5 people go, and everyone throws in 15 for gas, it should cover all of it.

let me know if there's room for me if you go there!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Next Time on DragonNutZ: GDX Changes his mind

wow, if you went to PnT, I'll go and throw in $15 gas if there's room. is xYz going?

if 5 people go, and everyone throws in 15 for gas, it should cover all of it.

let me know if there's room for me if you go there!!!!
xYz is going to his little sisters wedding i think? so he isnt going to any tourneys this saturday

man, i really do need to get some money from this tourney. hopefully no more invisible C4 or dumb suicides will impede our path. also, my right foot is going to be inducted into the smasher hall of fame soon with all this driving.

PBJ, im holding you to your word for that 30 in gas. Rx-, be at the usual place @ 8 AM saturday. its a 3 hour trip AFTER we get you. PBJ and col bol, be at HRNUT's place by 7 AM saturday morning, cause thats exactly when we're leaving (4 hour trip total, tourney registration ends at 11:30, unless you want to pay a late fee)

Coconut Palms Apartments 4618 Middlebrook Rd, Orlando, FL 32811
thats the address. its building number 4560 or 4580 (i forget). just call me when you are in the apartments and then i can tell you.

also pbj/col bol, you two may be able to stay at HRNUT place friday night, to save you the hassle of driving there early sat. morning. Im not sure yet, but ill get back at you with an answer by friday. Just be prepared to drive there saturday in case you cant.

when you read this, sorry steveless. I was thinking about it, and getting adequate FAST practice with good competition right now is more important than going to a probably easy money tourney. If your tourney was after FAST, then i would've picked you over PnT, no question. just that I have to rep hard for alot of different things at FAST, and i gotta be ready. i also want to pre-congradulate XoFF for winning fearless' tourney on saturday.

last but not least, if any of you have a DS , i highly suggest you bring it. IF any of you have any games that multiple people can play with 1 copy (mario kart, meteos, etc.) i highly suggest you bring those too.

so, you guys ready to go to miami saturday? :chuckle:

Col Bol

Smash Champion
oo I'll bring my DS

I only bring/play it when people tell me to lol

I got owned by QDVS @ Phantom Hourglass in the airport before VLS... :(

lol. i need to know these people's address if they want me to pick them up. im not gonna drive around orlando screaming "SHEEER! RUUKU! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!"
Hahahaha GDX = II good

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
GOOD LUCK CFL!!!

I gotta a wedding to attend. NoJ will be there, he's the "best GnW in the world" so watch out....:laugh: lol j/k

but no, he's a good gnw, please let me know how you guys do against him.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
CFL will hopefully crush teams, I don't understand how but we basically 3-0'd afro & equi because the first match we won but then we found out that someone had turned team attack off, so we had to reset the count, then we 2-0'd them...if we do as well as we did last tourney then we (by we i mean CFL, Colbol and anyone else included) will wreck people at the tourney...and i'll fight NoJ and determine who's the better GW...but wasn't he talking about Melee...? Doesn't matter :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just cait wait to play NoJ...he seems so sure of himself as the best GW that i just HAVE to give him a ditto in either friendly/tourney to see how we FL GWs compare

i went into the hyperbaulic time chamber and trained myself to dsmash, so now Next Time on DragonNut Z is gonna take this!

Top Bottom