• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official GDX Caravan Thread 1/8 Update: Back from the Dead Editiion: Impact Clash

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I changed my mind I wanna go now, If some one backs out let me know, is rx- going?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
let will go, i have to own him for owning me this past tourney...
lol, id like will to come with us. he's a cool mofo

but i dont want to forcibly kick anyone out of the caravan to make room for him. i mean, i easily could, but that'd be messed up.

we cant even pull a PnT sequel cause theres no way we can fit 4 in the back..i dont think will, fearless, gmoney, and HRNUT will all squeeze back there :urg:

if anyone backs out, xYz auto-sweetspots the spot.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'll give up my spot he should go and own...lol syke, if only i was that nice i probably would but...how about fearless drives as well, it'd be fear, xyz rx- and me u and money or something like that that could possibly work...lets try to increase the pot size and i want to play will in some more toruney matches...i think that as of right now the their are only a few people that can get with me in florida...i won't say who but gdx, xyz and gmoney are on there...i hope i get to test that out

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll give up my spot he should go and own...lol syke, if only i was that nice i probably would but...how about fearless drives as well, it'd be fear, xyz rx- and me u and money or something like that that could possibly work...lets try to increase the pot size and i want to play will in some more toruney matches...i think that as of right now the their are only a few people that can get with me in florida...i won't say who but gdx, xyz and gmoney are on there...i hope i get to test that out
actually i was gonna ask hiroshi if he has a spot left in his car so he could bring will.

is rx in melbourne still or is he in orlando now?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
wow, I'm slightly offended I wasn't include in either of those 2 lists. :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
oh crap...my bad garbanzo...my mind slip................AND OF COURSE I WANNA DO A MILLION DITTOS WITH GARBANZO, HE'S THE MOST ANTICIPATED PERSON I'M WAITING ON TO SHOW...IS THAT MUCH BETTER? :laugh: Remember i won't say who else is on there well you're one, your fox ***** me badly, so bad that i picked him up and now i play with him too

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
oh crap...my bad garbanzo...my mind slip................AND OF COURSE I WANNA DO A MILLION DITTOS WITH GARBANZO, HE'S THE MOST ANTICIPATED PERSON I'M WAITING ON TO SHOW...IS THAT MUCH BETTER? :laugh: Remember i won't say who else is on there well you're one, your fox ***** me badly, so bad that i picked him up and now i play with him too
we need more foxes.

By the way, I'm driving up to lolful with xyz so a spot is free now.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Whats the ride situation to lolful? I kinda wanna go.

Who exactly is driving to lolful and are there any spots?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i have a work meeting in the AM, so we might be getting there a lil late, GDX make sure they dont start w/o us. I know you got our backs.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i don't see them posting in the caravan thread so i don't see it being legit...they should post here for dibs...thats what this thread is for isn't it....who's in the caravan then?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i don't see them posting in the caravan thread so i don't see it being legit...they should post here for dibs...thats what this thread is for isn't it....who's in the caravan then?
colbol cause chops asked me to bring him, and i said yes cause he was so helpful with tryin to get us housing for next week

Rx cause he basically has priority. i think hes been in every caravan, minus last week

after that, theres 1 spot left

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ignore above post, just kidding invite gmoney so i can take his money in some random mms he whooped me last time but that won't happen again lol
theres only 1 person i have to ask before gmoney, and thats polmex. if he cant come, then gmoney can have the spot. We can probably talk to him tonight about it :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay if you say so...you lucky ******* i had link and that stage got in the way of the fight and then dk, i just suck with that guy you will see i will own you next time

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
he still won, next time luck won't be on your side gmoney, maybe gingerr was the reason you beat me, she must be lucky, i'll have to counter ginger with someone...hmmm, gotta find a hot chick at a tourney to watch my random mm, maybe i'll win lol ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man. it felt good actually getting a ride to a tourney. I should try to do it more often :laugh:

Current Tourney:
8/16 LAN Odyssey Presents: LOBSTER- http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178469
Spots open: 2/3 if you include bitch seat
Drive: 2hr 15min= 15/person gas . Tourney itself is 30 for doubles/singles/door fee
Time: Leavig Orlando around 9:30-10 AM saturday morning. Im gonna try to be back to Orlando as fast as humanly possible after the tourney.

Post if you want 'em!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im not going to enter singles... but If I do, im going all Falco.

Top Bottom