• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official GDX Caravan Thread 1/8 Update: Back from the Dead Editiion: Impact Clash

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i guess. if rx is in orlando, or can get there, we can bring him too if he wants to come

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...did xYz ever definitely decide if hes coming or not?

as for rx, hes in melbourne, so no luck for him.

1 spot open in the caravan for anyone who wants it. two if xYz doesnt show. Any takers? :laugh:

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
<333 GDX

I really wish I could get a ride up there.

I'm pretty stranded.

EDIT: whooops, Rx on Amber's account.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, im about to leave work soon, and im not going home...so i wont be near a computer for the rest of the weekend pretty much

if you have any questions/concerns/need for a ride, call me at 863-258-4809. As far as i know, theres 1-2 spots open for anyone

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Current Tourney:
10/11 Impact Clash II Atlanta, GA- http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182916
Spots open: 2/3 if you include bitch seat
Drive: ~7hr = 25/person gas . Door fee is $20, but includes all you can eat catered food. Each tourney (doubles, singles) is $10 each.
Time: Leavig Orlando around either 7pm Friday or 2-3 AM Saturday (you guys can sleep on the way there XD)
-Its the caravan's first OOS trip. At least the tourney has both brawl and melee
-Ive already asked some people about spots and I've yet to hear from them. If they say yea, then they get the spot since i asked them first. Even with them included, I guaranteed have 1 open spot for you peoples

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bump for attention. no one wants to come with us for georgia melee/brawl/125635 other fighting games?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
another bump. come ooooooooooon, the entire state of FL wants to go to Georgia for the melee tourney in december, but I cant get one of you honkeys to come to this tourney with me?

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind going except for a few johns

I'm broke, and it would be ~$75 -90 all things included to go

and it would be a long **** way to go considering I'd only end up really playing brawl and melee. I've attempted a few of the other games on the list, but hell if I know anything about them. D:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Impact Clash III: Jan 24-25

Yea, dont feel like making it pretty right now.

Anyway, heres the deal. Im going to Impact Clash III. So is nick (hrnut) and neroy (acorn). I can put 2 more people in the car if they want to go. I know for a fact these people want to go

-Rx-
-SMnut aka SheerMadness
-Loto

The only bad thing is that we're not entirely sure if were going to stay for the 2nd day of activities. Yes, we're staying overnight so we dont get owned trying to drive back, but we're not sure if we're staying for the tournament too, instead of heading home at around 11am.

So, keeping in mind that you may only be able to participate in day 1 of the activities, which includes: brawl singles and doubles, soul calibur 4, street fighter 4 singles, tatsunoko vs capcom, who would like to come with us?

Top Bottom