• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official GDX Caravan Thread 1/8 Update: Back from the Dead Editiion: Impact Clash

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can I hitch a ride to SFL again? Much <3.
sorry. we're full. you'll have to kill/convince rx or col bol to not go. if for some reason one of them cant, yea you can come

you didnt have to cancel your palm coast tourney though =(

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
sorry. we're full. you'll have to kill/convince rx or col bol to not go. if for some reason one of them cant, yea you can come

you didnt have to cancel your palm coast tourney though =(
Yeah, I really did. There was an attendance of like... 10.

Sucks I can't go to any tournaments this weekend... Oh well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah, I really did. There was an attendance of like... 10.

Sucks I can't go to any tournaments this weekend... Oh well.
oh

well, again, convince/kill rx or col bol. i suggest probably either killing col bol, cause you're bigger than him, or convincing rx, cause hes a rational man and hed beat you up cause he used to wrestle

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
but we are teammming for FASSSSTTTT. we need the practiccccce!!

oh well, if he decides to team with you over me, I'm sure I'll find another teammate.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey GDX, are we staying for the Sunday tournament too? I'd like too... It's only 15 minutes away from PnT lol
huh?

where would we sleep? lol...ive organized no housing for that tourney yet.

if you can find housing through someone at the PnT tourney saturday, then i'll consider staying for the sunday one too. but i dont care if we stay for the sunday one, so im not gonna stress over finding housing

and yes col bol, you are still coming with me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mr. ballin and PBJ, to save you the hassle of having to drive early in the morning to HRNUT place, you both can stay the night if you want. Thing is, i dunno what time you can go yet. I got PBJ number, i need yours colin, and i'll call you both when you got the green light

or you could just drive up sat. morning. either is fine by me

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dude lemme sit in the trunk plz
i lol'd

not about to have some honkey in the back of my car...oh no. i'd be executed on the spot by cops for that one

you should seriously gather up 4 other people and get a car going to the tourney. It wouldnt be that bad for gas if its a full car

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i lol'd

not about to have some honkey in the back of my car...oh no. i'd be executed on the spot by cops for that one

you should seriously gather up 4 other people and get a car going to the tourney. It wouldnt be that bad for gas if its a full car
you don't realize how many ppl can't pay for gas :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you don't realize how many ppl can't pay for gas :p
well, when i say gather up a car, its implied that i mean gather 4 people who play smash and can chip in for gas money. you dont even have to know them. Getting random smashers to give me gas money to drive them to a tourney is what the caravan is all about

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
well, when i say gather up a car, its implied that i mean gather 4 people who play smash and can chip in for gas money. you dont even have to know them. Getting random smashers to give me gas money to drive them to a tourney is what the caravan is all about
this is gonna be hard to do in 1 day. ive asked a lot of the tampa smashers already. all 3 of em XD. tie me to the back of ur car and ill put on some roller blades or some ****.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this is gonna be hard to do in 1 day. ive asked a lot of the tampa smashers already. all 3 of em XD. tie me to the back of ur car and ill put on some roller blades or some ****.
you gotta believe!

ask Foda/lamugi/others in that tampa thread i didnt know/mooney/samsu4thewin/samus abe/raef & pink (if you can get ahold of them)/polmex/lobo & ree (again, if you can get ahold of them)/ dirty rice /abscent (if he still plays)

honestly, your best bets would probably be either polmex, abe, mooney, samus4thewin, foda, and raef/pink if they still play and you can get ahold of them

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
as the 100th post in this thread, i'd just like to say

lawl thanks for the gas money foo

that is all

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hey GDX what's the word? Hit me up on AIM or call me or PB&J

But I gotta warn you I can't go anywhere unless it's before 10-10:30, otherwise we'll just be there in the morning.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
those people are all in tampa? i think maybe only a few of em are...
nah, alot of those aren't actually Tampa, just the surrounding area. like Abe, Raef, and pink are south east in Sarasota, Dirty Rice is south west in Saint Pete, Lobo is north in Spring Hill, Mooney is even farther north in Beverly Hills, there's guys East in Clearwater, etc.

Tampa itself, is pretty much the people you've met. The guys from Tuesday night, and Nero/Lawrence from GDX's tourney. None of the USF guys are returning next semester either and I'll be leaving eventually so it'll get even smaller.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No caravan this weekend really (YAY FAST) but i did want to just say a few things

-Big thanks to PB&J and Col Bol for the gas money this weekend. You guys were generous, and upholding my new nickname name as GreeDX, i couldn't refuse
-Chaz and Danny, when did you two plan to come to HRNUT's house for fast housing and other shenanigans?
-Starting now, there's a "Famous Quotes of the Caravan" section of the first post. Its memoriable or stupid stuff people say on tourney trips

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
No caravan this weekend really (YAY FAST) but i did want to just say a few things

-Big thanks to PB&J and Col Bol for the gas money this weekend. You guys were generous, and upholding my new nickname name as GreeDX, i couldn't refuse
-Chaz and Danny, when did you two plan to come to HRNUT's house for fast housing and other shenanigans?
-Starting now, there's a "Famous Quotes of the Caravan" section of the first post. Its memoriable or stupid stuff people say on tourney trips
WTF!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!

How am I suppose to get to fast now? T_T

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Current Tourney:
7/26 Willvolution 2008 - http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170122
Spots open: Guaranteed 1. could jump to up to 3
Drive: 3hrs= 15/person gas . Tourney itself is 35 for doubles/singles/door fee if you didnt pre-register, 30 if you did
Time: Brawl singles isn't until 6pm, so we can leave Orlando around 2

Post if you want them!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You ain't the only ones with caravan videos now!
WE HAVE GAY CHICKEN!
Be jealous.
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsGingerr
lol

are you like, the mcdonalds to my burger king?

i say that cause burger king is better, but mcdonalds is good too. me and HRNUT are pioneers! I dont think xYz says funny things, so probably no good videos this week :chuckle:

Afro "Seibrik's probably a gangsta..." LOL

petey, are you able to get a ride to orlando on saturday to come to this? i cant get you in tampa, or wherever you stay

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Oh that's rude.
Ouch :[
Just kidding xD We needed something to pass the time, and nothing is better than Afro/Equi gay chicken.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh that's rude.
Ouch :[
Just kidding xD We needed something to pass the time, and nothing is better than Afro/Equi gay chicken.

indeed

Scrubs is the best show ever. that seems random, but thats the only show i've seen that had gay chicken, so imma assume equi got it from there

i think i have video of when i had the 4 people in my backseat. i should upload that...

Top Bottom