• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nowhere in that does it show Mink being an *******. He didn't go into the picture saying I'm gonna **** Xaltis' picture up. In fact, he gave put you in his highest regard and you threw it in his face.

A perfect analogy is if someone gave you a birthday or Christmas present straight from the love in their heart, and you proceed to throw the gift in the garbage right in front of them. Mink gave you that gift from his heart and you threw it in his face.
I...guess you didn't read my post. That's not what happened at all...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I...guess you didn't read my post. That's not what happened at all...
Your post from earlier in this thread = http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13247601&postcount=8907

Gonna transcript it here

"Can you take me off the PR? This theme is so terrible...I trusted Mink...and he failed terribly."

That's not what you tell someone when they worked hard on something for you, regardless if it's a good gift in your eyes or not. That's a douchebag move.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Your post from earlier in this thread = http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13247601&postcount=8907

Gonna transcript it here

"Can you take me off the PR? This theme is so terrible...I trusted Mink...and he failed terribly."

That's not what you tell someone when they worked hard on something for you, regardless if it's a good gift in your eyes or not. That's a douchebag move.
No a douchebag move is me having a conversation before hand with Mink telling him how I'd wanna be in the PR and him saying he has me covered, and me trying to be the person to make the picture so everybody likes it and nobody gets angry at it. Then everything proceed to just be like "oh well **** you Xaltis".

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm going to start on page 66 (40ppp) because else this is too much trouble.
How about this. Every time I say something about anything, unless it's a fact it will be my opinion. Good now everyone knows.
Here you recognize that opinions are important. This also goes to show that people have been dissatisfied with your posts before, as you apparently got attacked for presenting your opinions as fact, which is why you had to clarify that your posts are largely opinion.
Presenting opinions as fact on a regular and non-comedic basis is bad posting and obnoxious, to say the least. Especially when you actually think those opinions are facts.

Darn, I did well at CEO. Oh well still I never lost to a random this season, so I should be good.

Fighting theme is great. Just make me Cammy from street fighter and this theme will be god like in my opinion.
Your first mention of Cammy wanting to be your character. No reasoning given whatsoever, so there's no reason for people to give you the character, yet your post shows that you expect them to.
This tells me about your character. You expect people to listen to your demands without you having to give adequate reasoning. You don't attach worth to reasoning.

if i get on the PR im probably cammy, sorry bro

I already have someone in mind for you taylor. and MVD will be haggar
GDX gives a post in which he claims Cammy. Bad post too but I don't know the backstory. That we will get to later.

Cammy is my character.....why must people steal my stuff???

If it absolutely can't be Cammy make it Noel from Blazeblue I talked to 2link about it already.

I really don't see Keith as Cammy... >_>

AND HER LAST NAME IS "WHITE"! You can't be her! XD
Here, you say that people steal your stuff. That's implying that it was yours in the first place.
Listen up kid;
There is no such thing as dibs in the grown men world. There is logic and reasoning. Those who have the best of this world gets their desired result.

Then you continue to claim another character (Noel), once again, without reason.

And THEN you ad hominem Keith in a mild way by saying you don't see him as Cammy. Either way it's a very clear attempt to DISCREDIT KEITH'S LEGITIMACY without reason.

THEN YOU HAVE EVEN MORE. You resort to NAME being reason why characters can't compute. Name has NEVER been a reason to not match a person with a character and that's COMPLETELY arbitrary and has no logical back up.

But sure, let's give you that one. It was a joke, right? But I know your type. I'm giving it to you, but deep down inside you know you were semi-serious. You just friggin know it.

Nah get outta here with that.

And if you didn't get the joke then you're not a Sonic main. Cause YOU'RE TOO SLOW! <3
This is proof that you know it.
When a person know they're wrong, they will do extra trouble to prove their right. That's what you're doing.
But sure. Let's give you that one.

well, I main cammy in AEv2012, and I played her in SFxT before I dropped that game that I dislike (cant call it bad, just that i dont like it)
Here GDX provides reasoning. He actively plays the character and puts work into her. The fact that he has multiple relevant fighting games shows that he actually is in the fighting game scene. He has given legitimate reasoning.

Here comes your post:
I main her in Super Street Fighter for Snes. SS4 when I can play it.

So technically I mained her before you.
You resort to CALLING DIBS.
"There is no such thing as dibs in the grown men world. There is logic and reasoning. Those who have the best of this world gets their desired result."

So yeah, at this point, you're already completely out of place. At this point, you should've realized "well, GDX actually plays the character. Maybe I can plead for Noel in that case."

The next few posts is just people calling you out and you clinging to "I was first hurhur" or "GDX played ryu once hurhur".

Why are smashers nice in person then *******s online? I don't understand... you could just not be an *******.
Ad hominem once again. This time on a joke.
Once again, this gives insight into your posting behavior. You can't take a joke at all, you rather you resort to insults as soon as there's something that doesn't suit you.
Bad posting habit. Not likable at all.

The irony is your inability to recognize simple jokes... Examples in my last post, and the lol group on fb... And your belief that you are the same offline and online... Guess you didnt understand the word. It's okay, it's a 12th grade word.

:phone:
Here's more proof of your abrasive nature. Not necessary but funny nonetheless.

I do recognize simple jokes. If you do not believe I'm the same online and offline you're an idiot. I've said this many times. The only reason I don't have to act mean offline is be cause nobody wants to start anything in person.

You can keep lying though, everyone else seems to do it.
This post step by step:

I do recognize simple jokes.
I don't know if you understand basic arguing. There's this thing called BURDEN OF PROOF. If you state something, you have to prove it. You haven't proven anything, yet you throw this statement out there. Not gonna work.

If you do not believe I'm the same online and offline you're an idiot. I've said this many times.
Same as above. Burden of proof. Most people disagree with you here, so once again we get the witness argument. Your opinion is not legitimate to anyone but yourself when you're outvoiced by the majority.

The only reason I don't have to act mean offline is be cause nobody wants to start anything in person.
So, first you say you act the same in person as online, then you give a key difference in your behavior. Contradiction at it's finest.

You can keep lying though, everyone else seems to do it.
Then you go on a GENERALIZED AD HOMINEM. That I NEVER seen before. Hoooooly crap.
Good job.

WORST POST I EVER READ.

Okay, going to be completely real with you. 90% of the time it is YOU starting ****. I'm obviously lying in your world, but it is the truth. You started it this time, and when the last PR was released. Maybe the difference is we can laugh at you irl, and you don't keep going irl. I find that you are coherent online... And due to self-perception generally being false... One's own opinion of oneself is not often to be trusted. To translate to you, what somebody thinks about themself is usually not what others do.

:phone:
Once again, proof that you are at wrong here. The witness argument, remember? Your opinion is worth **** when there are more legitimate opinions lying around.

I don't get mad at that. I get mad when people lie about me.
Here you discredit someone's perfectly valid observation by claiming that the only reason you get mad is when people lie. Witness argument. ****ty post.

Wumbo you have no idea what's going on.
You discredit someone on terms that can't be proven. What if Wumbo did read the thread? Nope, this is not gonna fly.

Coming from the guy who can never win an arguement on this site LOL.

It's actually about people lying about me now. I clearly said if I wasnt on the PR then oh well.
AD FRIGGIN HOMINEM. You're good at them.

Once again, you're situating a fact you never proven. People are lying about you? Hehehehehe. Prove it! Cold hard facts speak more than your silly words!

Also, Taylor we don't start **** in person because you normally don't actually talk in whole sentences on the same non-LOL-or-smash topic in person. Examples of that would be QUESADILLA and the thing you do on MVD's hair.
Ouch. Once again we get a good look at Xaltis' psyche. It appears that, besides an online vendetta, people who know you in real life are not fond of you either. We can easily conclude at this point that you are not a nice person to be around.

Extra evidence is the fact that as of this post the last 5-8 pages has been purely you defending yourself from people not liking you.

Then there's this post by Nick.
It clearly shows that what you've been doing is NOT appreciated by your community, as shown by back up from others towards this post.

Your responses;

This did not start anything. This is when we were already in something. Before the PR came out and insults were already being said.
Your lack of perception and ability to gauge others is truly inhuman.

In a bad way.

No wtf the thing that started this was you coming in out of no where and saying "Just don't put Xaltis on the PR"
No. We established before in this post that the cammy stuff was the root of it all.

This part doesn't isn't part of this so I'm ignoring it. Because I literally don't know what you're trying to say.
WOW strawman much? Sure, go ahead and ignore points.

Check your sources next time. Just proved your lies right there. And I don't need people jumping on my **** either.
Nope, he didn't. He asked you to elaborate how he was lying, and you AVOIDED THE BURDEN OF PROOF COMPLETELY, showing that you are NOT IN YOUR RIGHT.

That also wasn't the start of it. You don't even know what happened before that.

It is idiotic, why would you start something so stupid? I don't understand.

Dtorr since I know you can see this I've already had you on ignore along with a few others now.
Once again, when something doesn't suit you, you try to discredit them. "you don't even know what happened before that"? **** OFF.

To conclude this wonderful post, Xaltis

you only can make yourself look bad

Get used to this.

Also, I allow anyone to TL;DR this. This was more killing boredom at 4am than anything else.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We already established that you're inferior to me, this post was only to show you that I'm going to go through with punishment.

I put actions behind my talk, as opposed to you.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
No a douchebag move is me having a conversation before hand with Mink telling him how I'd wanna be in the PR and him saying he has me covered, and me trying to be the person to make the picture so everybody likes it and nobody gets angry at it. Then everything proceed to just be like "oh well **** you Xaltis".
Nobody was like "oh well **** you Xaltis."

Little do you know that you were not the only one that had a problem with their pic. Lade was not fond of being represented by ODB aka Ol' Dirty ******* but he moved on from this because it wasn't that big a deal to him. It was just a picture for Lade. Also, Kyon didn't really like the picture of Freddie Mercury, so he just suggested a different picture of Freddie Mercury for him.

Not once did Kyon or RedHalberd say,

It was never that serious nor should it have been.

BTW that gif is godlike LOL. Most people will just laugh such as myself since I don't take GIFS personally like you do. The worst that's gonna happen is that people don't care if you didn't read. It only makes their argument look so much better.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nobody was like "oh well **** you Xaltis."
It felt like that to me.

Little do you know that you were not the only one that had a problem with their pic. Lade was not fond of being represented by ODB aka Ol' Dirty ******* but he moved on from this because it wasn't that big a deal to him. It was just a picture for Lade. Also, Kyon didn't really like the picture of Freddie Mercury, so he just suggested a different picture of Freddie Mercury for him.
I was told I was the only one who didn't like the pic. Seems I was lied to.

Not once did Kyon or RedHalberd say,

It was never that serious nor should it have been.
It wasn't a serious thing until everyone else started posting. I simply wanted to be taken off the PR.

BTW that gif is godlike LOL. Most people will just laugh such as myself since I don't take GIFS personally like you do. The worst that's gonna happen is that people don't care if you didn't read. It only makes their argument look so much better.
I swear it's so good to post when people post long things. XD

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kiddo, you're inferior to me in every way. You've never been able to live up to me in a single instance. Direct challenges you ungracefully avoided.

You're not a man, you're a little kid obsessed with his own world. Your life is a lie, which is why you're so obsessed with them. You have a deep, dark secret that nobody can know, or else the web you've carefully weaved will instantly collapse.

You're a little nothing. Get over yourself.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I started reading and saw a complete thing filled with lies. I really don't think 20 years old qualifys as a kid btw. OH! You sound like one of those randoms in League. Ahahaha XD

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What's your lie, Xaltis? Where do your cracks show? Does hiding behind girl characters have anything to do with it? I'll figure you out in due time...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect