• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
How does someone get better if you give them no chance to cause you just sandbag and put them down

:phone:
i never put them down i dont even ever mention it unless someone ask me a legit question.
Im bad anyways so why dose it matter?(rhetorical question) rofl Lol Im dont talk to you mvd lol

Guys seriously just let it go. Its obvious nothing will change. Just let people think the way they want to think. Just no one lose to him lol.

Thats what im saying. Just dont lose to me or to anyone else that sandbags. who honestly cares? Im bad anyways. right?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm sure it wouldn't matter nor would they care if you didn't walk around talking as if your #1 in Florida lol

Well i shouldnt been called out like i was number one kyon.
the should be threaten or even worried about it. because im bad.
I dont see why your even jumping into it when it doesn't matter O wait let me think.. you always do that even when im not saying nothing and just playing a game. I wont even be playing smash and youll say how bad i am or how bad something of mines is. So im def not surprised that your against me on anything. because you only do it all the time. even when im not doing anything. So go on tell them how bad i am gary.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I only said the number 1 thing cause your talking about your caliber and people not close to it lol. I say everyone is bad especially myself lol. You must have not been around when I said all of cfl sucks. Pissed gallax off.
But ill leave it at that.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
even when i dont fail you still do it.
but do what you want idc . say what you want. your right. i was just saying tell them how bad i am like you usually do

MVD

Smash Master
At least when I post its fun to read LOL and Jeff you have this high and mighty persona that's what Gary is saying stop talking like your the best when your not that's all he's saying and he's right sandbaggin ppl isn't cool cause we all wanna learn and we all can teach at least try to help ppl, seibrik helps ppl and he may sandbag but he sits down with ppl and will help them in the end

2-DJeff

Smash Master
At least when I post its fun to read LOL and Jeff you have this high and mighty persona that's what Gary is saying stop talking like your the best when your not that's all he's saying and he's right sandbaggin ppl isn't cool cause we all wanna learn and we all can teach at least try to help ppl, seibrik helps ppl and he may sandbag but he sits down with ppl and will help them in the end

stop complaining about me giving me my honest opinion and trying to say im number one. because im pretty sure i clarified in that post and said the people that are not at my caliber i sand bag against.. If your above my caliber or at it stop complaining lol simple as that. what are you gonna do get mad for me telling the truth about when i play? lol you can say im cocky but number one? lmao just twisting **** lol.

MVD

Smash Master
I said you have the attitude like you are but your not I never said you are I'm saying help ppl its simple

2-DJeff

Smash Master
how im being ignorant? im not being funny im dead serious go make fun of me. everytime ya;ll do it shows how ignorant you are. I am arrogant thoough

MVD

Smash Master
Your ignorant cause you keep saying oh I'm bad blah blah me me me, when you dj help others who lose to you or you see potential in its that simple, I'm not the best but if ppl ask for help or I see that I can help someone I do it

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1. who did i say is bad other than people you guys refer to when talking to me?
2. People always say im bad and i am why the **** should i help someone that talks **** to me or plays MK? they can eat one like forreal.
3. i still dont see how that makes me ignorant. I think your the ignorant one for telling me to help people out after you telling me how bad i am.
sorry bro not interested. im done with this conversation. say what you want. but in the end im bad so i dont give advice because its automatically bad advice. ;)

MVD

Smash Master
I've joked about.it yes but I have never said your bad and was serious, like I was supporting.you to be number 10 on the PR lol why would I do that if I think your as bad as you say

Top Bottom