• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
Sick quality. Is there anyway to introduce commentary into these vids?

The NorCal vids are so addictive because of them.

-Kimosabae
most likely would have to do with a mic on the computer. Thats the only way i think to even get commentary onto a video. Like the stream from To4 they had to talk into a mic. My brother has 1 on his laptop screen which can listen to everyone around it. It would be funny to hear all the commentary we have during our smash sessions.

btw david. get owned by that lvl 9 ness. =P

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyway to introduce commentary into these vids?

The NorCal vids are so addictive because of them.
It's even better in person :D

btw synikal we really have to play when I get back in March

Who's your best character now?

SynikaL

Smash Lord
I mostly play Falcon, but I still consider Marth my main.

Thinking about bringing back the OG Mario, though :D

See ya in March.

-Kimosabae

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
I'm starting to upload some vids from 02-06-09. Just friendlies. I'll edit this post later to give you links.

*edit: Internet is wonky at my place right now. Will upload later when I get to FAU.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
ALOT of F-smashes from Marth. (38 F-smashes to be exact)

@ Kye - The quality isn't that bad, albeit it does need to be worked out a bit, because it's a new recording system David probably hasn't figured out completely yet.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
I noticed the colors looked gray as well and i will figure out a way to counter it as youtube seems to change the videos output from what im seeing (good colors) before going live. At the same time bringing good framerate and optimized quality into the mix. high quality versions are what i;m making these videos for as to watch them in that format instead of the crappy standard.

another scrubby friendly video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=520BfoF6-d8

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
I'm lending Charlie or either Ivan/Eddie (whoever I see first) the bridge since I'm not on campus alot anymore, I gotta give you tutorials on working it though =/

+1 Marlon, we are going to have more variety, especially in the stages lol. All we did that night was Final D since it was dark and dusky outside. More color!

Charlie also gave me his batch of videos so I will be uploading them momentarily. His videos colors looks more colorful than mines but the texture of things I can't tell yet since I have to wait for youtube.

WMM = Color
Vegas = Quality

I'll try to do a collaboration with the two.

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
David, that Zelda vs Captain Falcon match: Xave was C. Falcon that match.

I do moar stuff. like side-b -> suicide

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
I didnt convert them. Charlie did. I can't render a video thats already converted/rendered.

and lol we only did Final D that night cuz it was dusky and dark outside and we figured we just play there. more variety is coming as soon as someone remembers to bring the cube (cuz no one brought it this week) and the better quality vids as soon as someone else's comp has it installed.

Mute City!

Top Bottom