• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Video Critique Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
lol Well I don't really feel comfortable giving criticism on players who are probably better than me by a good amount. Only reason I made an exception for Kage was becausehe doesn't main Falco and his play style struck me as very weird so I figured I could at least throw some things his way. I've watched almost all the vids in this thread, including yours, just because it helps me to analyze different play styles and techniques I can integrate into my own game play as well as figure out why certain things I do work well/badly. I just don't give criticism on all of them, but I'll go back and rewatch yours if you like. :p
I welcome criticism from players of any skill level. There are plenty of people out there who aren't as good as I am, but are far more knowledgeable about the game, or far more analytic than me. I'd be a fool to ignore people due to status or skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom