• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Loyalty Thread: Home of the Cobalt Avians

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
COBALT AVIANS: I'd like to host a get together, actually; A tournament. With you and a few more Alliances (But so far you're the only ones that might attend. ) Please, post in our thread and let us know if you're interested. Thanks.

PhantomBrawler

Smash Apprentice
hey , Ive got a question. Can you only be part of one clan in Brawl Central AND SWF? Im part of ethereal vanguard back on brawl central, does that matter? If it does not i would like to join =)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Ahh yes Falco, or what I call the better Fox

Daredevil

Smash Rookie
This may be a noob question,but how do you add the banners into your signature.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Viny

Smash Cadet
hi im member of cobalt avians and i wanted to play vs good falco to learn from it. If anyone want to brawl add me and Pm me thx!! Falco Ftw

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
By joining this, could I potentially have more Falco dittos/matches in general?

If so, I'd like to join. I don't even know what BrawlCentral is, so I guess I'd just have an SWF next to my name on the roster.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Well Ike, being the slowest character in the game, would probably find it difficult to dominate a Falco, simply because Falco is built for mocking slow/clumsy characters (Ike, DK, Bowser, DeDeDe) and hitting them around left and right with speed and efficiency.

But that being said, Ike really only needs to hit Falco once with his >A to kill him. It's unlikely that you'll be easily able to land it, but a skilled Ike could no doubt find some kind of opening. So yeah, you don't need to hit him that much, just be sure to punish every possible mistake.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Viny

Smash Cadet
yeah i got wifi.... by the way i want to play vs good falco if someone have the gutz :p add me and pm me i wait for all of you^^

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
We need Clans man. I wanted to be allies with this clan because my clan is bored. Aura Energy: The Lucario Force is a Lucario clan and I'm the leader

Trela

Smash Lord
We need Clans man. I wanted to be allies with this clan because my clan is bored. Aura Energy: The Lucario Force is a Lucario clan and I'm the leader
Yes, and i'm its second leader ^_^

We just wanna know if yoll are still running, and we would like to become your allies! Cool, naw? We aint really doing anything right now (our clan tourney takes 4EVER to start!).

Heres the link to our clan if you're interested: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186144

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I kinda look around at all of my mains/secondaries for clans, and I see either one of two situations:

1) A worthwhile clan with a good leader (like yours) that doesn't seem to be all that active, or
2) A scrubby, active clan with a leader that doesn't even know proper grammar (the vibe i get from that MK clan, Alatus-Spectrum, and I haven't seen really any respected MKs on a member list...correct me if it is a good clan, but I just see it as scrubby)

I'm just wondering...are there any active, worthwhile clans on the boards? I just can't seem to find very active and strong clans for my mains. I don't mean this in a way that would offend the SmashBoards, even though it probably comes across that way. I'm just wondering if there are any, because I'd want to be part of a good, active clan as soon as I get WiFi and start going to tourneys (I've played a mix of all 3 Smash games for 7 years, and I've watched several good tourney matches online, yet I still haven't gone to a single smash tourney x,x I've done most of the homework, per se, but I lack experience other than a brother who's good at casual smash).

J4pu

Smash Champion
I believe the skilled people take part in crews rather than clans due to the difference in what can be gained
clans of same character: dittos all over the place, not normally a good idea (unless you main MK)
Crews of same skill level: plenty of vairety in characters battled so as to give experience against people that are at your level, gives a very good indication of character matchups. Also gets you well aquainted with play-styles of possible doubles partners (a duo of the same Character is usually a sub-par choice).

I never really saw the point in Clans divided by character and this is why, correct me if I'm missing something here.

Top Bottom