• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Duck Hunt Dog Thread

Scuba Man Sam

Smash Cadet
don't make me report you for threatining :)

Anyway, he's using Mr Game and Watch as to show how anyone can fit into Brawl, but yeah, he roxorz much soxorz and pwns all dem n00bs

Thjat argument is so stupid, and so is "he's topo realistic / doesn't fit" crap. Will it ever stop:confused:
I didn't know it would be so hard to notice that I'm jokeing. It's hard to type my sarcasm when It's so violent. that's why I said umm...rox at the end. so leave me alone or I will steal your organs and cut your head off :(

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I didn't know it would be so hard to notice that I'm jokeing. It's hard to type my sarcasm when It's so violent. that's why I said umm...rox at the end. so leave me alone or I will steal your organs and cut your head off :(
your right, some people online can detect sarcasm (like me) more than other (like apparantly, you). I had the smiley face at the end to show that I was countering sarcasm with Sarcasm. Now, dont go around saying stuff like "I'll cut you open and steal your organs", because not everyone knows about Jhonen vasquez either and may take it seriously. If you don't, refer to JTHM issue 7 for details. I'm NNY, your MMY :p

Scuba Man Sam

Smash Cadet
your right, some people online can detect sarcasm (like me) more than other (like apparantly, you). I had the smiley face at the end to show that I was countering sarcasm with Sarcasm. Now, dont go around saying stuff like "I'll cut you open and steal your organs", because not everyone knows about Jhonen vasquez either and may take it seriously. If you don't, refer to JTHM issue 7 for details. I'm NNY, your MMY :p
I actually think Jhonen is scary.:)

Crazy Ace 01

Smash Apprentice
DHD would be.... unique. Like Mr.G&W meets IC meets {insert Nintendo character of choice here} meets Duck Hunt, unique. And that is REALLY unique.

Originality: 10/10
Actual Merit: 5/10
WTF: 11/10

Edit: Screw logical reasoning, DHD FTW!!! Well, not really. Maybe for the seond place?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wouldn't DHD's moves involve teaming up with the ducks making his moveset very reminiscent of Banjo Kazooie? (not a bad thing BTW)

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear lord.....THIS mutt for Brawl?

I would say no...but thinking of all those years he has laughed a me....and now I get a chance to beat him to a plup....IT'S TOO TEMPTING!

So I dun know what to say.

I think it would be amusing if he threw ducks at you for an attack.

Heh heh...ducks....

Godzidra

Smash Rookie
OMG! The duck hunt dog no way! I mean dogs are great but this one is annoying the heck out of me! In the game this is what i wanted to happen to the duck hunt dog.
I wanna kill him! I wanna crush his skull and for a change I want to shoot that dog and have ducks go fetch his dead carcuss for me. :chuckle: Any way I SAY NOOOO!

Tera253

Smash Ace
Dog for new Sandbag, anyone?

nonetheless, the game needs more funny characters like that dumb mutt.
~Tera253~

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Wow! Why I didn't see this before!?

Totally agree!!! Awesome, want to see him fighting using his ducks...
maybe not.

Edit: I want him with the 8-bit sprite of course.
I've seen a moveset with the Dog using the Ducks as his Up B move, but I, too, think it wouoldn't make too much sense, since, well, he's the dog of the hunter hunting the ducks, so he wouldn't use the ducks would he?

I have mixed opinions on the matter, so I'm not entirely sure.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i would love to see the duck hunt dog in brawl, and i hope he gets a move where he pulls out a shotgun and shoots you in the face. it probably won't happen but its a nice thought.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Aww ****. I was going to make a topic today after making this video. But since it's already here (and dead apparently), odds are, my video won't be seen.

Anyway, here's a youtube video I made today about it. It's my fifth video, and I'm not very good yet, but this is the best I've done so far. It's just two still images with me telling why I believe the Dog should be in Brawl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWnBjGs7aAw

Fawriel

Smash Master
I saw it!
And I think that... you should not record videos while you have a cold.

...yes.

*still doesn't want the dog*

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
The laughing dog? That makes me laugh... *laugh*

Heres a spoiler >
The laughing dog is the most ******** idea ever, and very, very, very unlikely.

Fawriel

Smash Master
-.-

I knew something sounded wrong with my voice when I listened to it, I just couldn't place it. My voice in the video sounded nothing like my voice irl, so it's odd.
Heh, sorry. I wouldn't have minded it if it hadn't made you hard to understand for my German ears.
Not sure what else to say about the video, since it's not supposed to be taken seriously. I think some people here actually take the "I want him in so I can beat him up" argument seriously. Not just for this character. I hate Captain Falcon and like destroying him completely, but ...

Shark X

Smash Lord
Heh, sorry. I wouldn't have minded it if it hadn't made you hard to understand for my German ears.
Not sure what else to say about the video, since it's not supposed to be taken seriously. I think some people here actually take the "I want him in so I can beat him up" argument seriously. Not just for this character. I hate Captain Falcon and like destroying him completely, but ...
I only expect those that agree with me to take this seriously. Those that don't agree, I expect them to see it as a joke, to understand how those of us who do agree, feel about the dog.

And for the record, in case I didn't make myself clear in the last post, I don't have a cold -.- My voice irl doesn't even sound like a cold -.-

Hell, IRL my voice sounds a bit higher than that video.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Duck Hunt Dog rocks. He's very unlikely but I would be so excited if he did get in.

Did anyone else ever manage to actually shoot him? I remember actually killing the dog and getting him to not come back. He like fell over holding his heart I believe. Maybe I dreamt it or something...

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
There. Fixed.
Could you prove it? Well, the only thing he can do is use ducks, and thats about stupid... you have to admit. Plus, theres no chance in hell for him. Also, he's annoying, and to throw in a character just to beat on him is a waste and an awesome can't get because of that, is dumb.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
He should be in 3-D, but his taunt should have him revert back to 2-D to do his laugh.

I would love to see him in, but his chances don't look to good, IMO.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
~~~~~Edit Isn't Working, Sorry for Double Post~~~~~

I bet that if he got in the game and ended up being top tier, all you complainers and Negative Nancies would main him. >_>

Top Bottom