• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Dark Samus for Brawl thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
something else? Like what? I'd rather see the Metroid series get some more representives than see another Mario or Pokemon character, the variety is pretty scanty when it comes to Super Smash bros.
I actually meant "how about a different line of reasoning"? We've traveled that road alot on this board, and this constant repetition is starting to grate.

Zarasai: The only thing I don't like about the moveset is the Down+B move. It doesn't seem like a "Dark Samus type" of move to me. How about take a page from your down+throw and have a steady Down+B create a large pool of Phazon, which would evaporate over time into blue sparklies, but while present would hurt anyone not DS, and would power up it's moves if DS stood in it (longer burst shot, more powerful B-charge, etc.).

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
something else? Like what? I'd rather see the Metroid series get some more representives than see another Mario or Pokemon character, the variety is pretty scanty when it comes to Super Smash bros.
And exactly how do you know that the only alternative to DS is another Mario character or Pokemon? If you over simplify it like that, anybody could sound like a great idea.

"I wanna see Popeye in SSBB! It's better than having ton of Mario characters or some random Pokemon, right?" (Now, if you respond to that please don't focus on the word Popeye. I was simply trying to make a point about your argument, not say anything about any character)

Why don't you look at it from the other way around? Why do you want Dark Samus in instead of Diddy Kong? Why should DS make it into Smash Bros before Krystal or Wolf? What makes DS deserve it so much more than King Dedede?

I'm with Mendez on this point: If you really want to continue this debate, you'd better start coming up with more than "It's technically possible that Dark Samus will not be a clone."

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Random: I wonder which would look stupider. The hypothetical situation where there's THREE characters on the character select screen with variations of "Samus" as their name, or the hypothetical situation where there's a Samus-look-alike on the character select screen except dark that was named "Metroid Prime" (there's a reason why her name is "Dark Samus" and not "Metroid Prime" when you scan her. Because even though she storyline-wise is Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime is a stupid name for a dark Samus.)

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
ZSS isnt a real addition, rather will be used under certain circumstances

the about or something quite like that was stated by sakurai (check samuraipands translation thread, im prettu sure thats where i saw it)

so i kinda doubt ZSS will show up on the char select screen then.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
The moveset was pretty good, I missed it the first time because of the weird auto finde last post option.The only weird thing about the moveset is the upB, I don't really understand it.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
The moveset was pretty good, I missed it the first time because of the weird auto finde last post option.The only weird thing about the moveset is the upB, I don't really understand it.
It's from the second fight against Dark Samus is Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It (Dark Samus) forms a sphere of phazon around it as it rises upwards, then hurls towards Samus (you), crashing to the ground and dispersing the phazon in a bursting wave.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
And exactly how do you know that the only alternative to DS is another Mario character or Pokemon? If you over simplify it like that, anybody could sound like a great idea.

"I wanna see Popeye in SSBB! It's better than having ton of Mario characters or some random Pokemon, right?" (Now, if you respond to that please don't focus on the word Popeye. I was simply trying to make a point about your argument, not say anything about any character)

Why don't you look at it from the other way around? Why do you want Dark Samus in instead of Diddy Kong? Why should DS make it into Smash Bros before Krystal or Wolf? What makes DS deserve it so much more than King Dedede?

I'm with Mendez on this point: If you really want to continue this debate, you'd better start coming up with more than "It's technically possible that Dark Samus will not be a clone."
How about we need more metroid rep than just Samus. Ridely is practically in and Zamus isn't a separate character so that leaves room for one more character so who else but DS could be the third character. Metroid is a huge franchise so three characters is more than likely it's expected.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
How about we need more metroid rep than just Samus. Ridely is practically in and Zamus isn't a separate character so that leaves room for one more character so who else but DS could be the third character. Metroid is a huge franchise so three characters is more than likely it's expected.
Why does Metroid need so many, then? I'd rather they deversify the roster by including a few characters from many franchises and games than have them clutter up the game with large amounts of characters from a small few of the biggest series.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Why does Metroid need so many, then? I'd rather they deversify the roster by including a few characters from many franchises and games than have them clutter up the game with large amounts of characters from a small few of the biggest series.
All of the franchises with a rep already in smash are all of Nintendo's all star big franchises so it makes sense to give them all at least three reps.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
All of the franchises with a rep already in smash are all of Nintendo's all star big franchises so it makes sense to give them all at least three reps.
I don't think so. If you add that up, it'd look something like this:

Mario: 3
Zelda: 3
Star Fox: 3
Donkey Kong: 3
F-Zero: 3
Metroid: 3
Earthbound: 3
Kirby: 3
Pokemon: 3
Fire Emblem: 3
Wario Ware: 3

Add in the 3 third party characters, and take into account that Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon are unquestionably going to get more rep than the others (lets say 5 each instead of 3), that comes to 42 already. When you take into account most people are expecting 40 at most, that doesn't even leave space for one character that isn't from a major franchise. Oh wait, Pit's already there.

Yeah, so no. Not every franchise needs tons of rep. And Metroid, which is decidedly very low on actual defined characters, should conisder itself lucky if it gets two characters, let alone three.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord

Add in the 3 third party characters, and take into account that Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon are unquestionably going to get more rep than the others (lets say 5 each instead of 3), that comes to 42 already. When you take into account most people are expecting 40 at most, that doesn't even leave space for one character that isn't from a major franchise. Oh wait, Pit's already there.

Yeah, so no. Not every franchise needs tons of rep. And Metroid, which is decidedly very low on actual defined characters, should conisder itself lucky if it gets two characters, let alone three.
It would be more like this.

Mario=5
Zelda= 5
Star fox= 3
DK=3
F-Zero=3
Earthbound=2
Kirby=3
Pokemon=4
Fire emblem= 3
Wario= 1 or 2
Third party= 2 or 3
retro= 3 or 4
Yoshi=1
Metroid=3

Thats a maximum of 44 and I expect at least 47 characters so that leaves 3 for new franchises and then there is the possibility they add more then 47.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Stupid saying Metroid is lucky with two characters. The only series that have made more money made by Nintendo are Mario, Pokemon, and Donkey Kong! (Star Fox is right behind) if Metroid deserves only two slots, then none of the others series deserve more than one=owned! The stats of units sold totally proves you wrong, and every other series should only deserve one slot but the ones above (Star Fox would probably still have 2).

Lol, 40 at most=low expectations. Expect 47 or so at most, and 38 or 39 at least=set the bar higher, while still being realistic. Seriously, SSBB has huge backup so it can be delayed, with many third party games on the Wii, and 1st/2nd party games like Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Plus SSBB probably has tons of Nitendo employees helping with it, considering it will probably be the biggest Wii game.

Here is a more realistic list, with about the max # of characters I expect (this # would make me totally happy):

5-Mario (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi)
5-Pokemon (Pickachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Lucario)
5-LOZ (Link, Zelda, Wolf Link w/t Midna, Ganondorf, WW Link)
4-Donkey Kong (DK, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, K. Rool)
4-Metroid (Samus, Zamus, Ridley, Dark Samus)
4-Star Fox (Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal)
3-Kirby (Kirby, MK, King Dedede)
3-Fire Emblem (Marth, Ike, Roy/Hector/Black Knight)
2-Earthbound/Mother (Ness, Lucas)
2-F-Zero (Capt. Falcon, Samurai Goroh)
1-Wario Ware (Wario)
3-Retro/Other (G&W, IC, Pit)
4-3rd Party (Snake, Sonic, Megaman, Geno)

That is a 45 character list. Now that is 1 billion times more accurate then that stupid one you made, showing what you would mean being accurate. I think this is about as close to the actually roster we can get (probably 1-3 too high, o well).

If any franchise deserves less reps than, it is definitely Wario Ware, Mother/Earthbound, and F-Zero. Saying the Metroid series isn't big is stupid, it is Nintendo's 5th biggest franchise, so you have just been proven completely wrong.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps Metroid never got many characters before because the series has always been a "lonely" one. Mario has his friends and they're all partying with each other and going kart racing, and Pokemon are all over the place, but Metroid is always about one lone bounty hunter's mission to save a planet (or whatever else). Really, Samus is probably the loneliest Nintendo character in all existance, really. The majority of things in her games are just enemies for her to blow up and anyone that gets close to her DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH (and wouldn't be very playable in Smash Bros, anyways).

At any rate, even if Metroid realy makes that much money for Nintendo, the amount of Smash Rep it gets might possibly (possibly) be based on its own cast. You see, you can include 10 Mario characters (including Yoshi and DK and whoever else) and you've still only managed to touch upon like, 25% of Mario's marginal role cast. Whereas with Metroid, once you've included Ridley, Dark Samus, and Samus, you've basically got like, 100% of all the remotely important recurring Metroid characters ever (well, besides possibly Kraid, but that's a stretch and he's not particularly feasible in Smash due to... how the hell is that guy supposed to even JUMP?)

Then again, F-Zero has a large cast and yet only Falcon has appeared so far, so who knows. Course... F-Zero isn't as big as Metroid (to my knowledge) either, and making movesets for F-Zero characters probably takes significantly more effort (though I do hope at least one more F-Zero character comes for Brawl).

...then again, Donkey Kong only had Donkey Kong so far (although there's evidence that they intended to have Diddy Kong, too)

5-Mario (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi)
5-Pokemon (Pickachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Lucario)
5-LOZ (Link, Zelda, Wolf Link w/t Midna, Ganondorf, WW Link)
4-Donkey Kong (DK, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, K. Rool)
4-Metroid (Samus, Zamus, Ridley, Dark Samus)
4-Star Fox (Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal)
3-Kirby (Kirby, MK, King Dedede)
3-Fire Emblem (Marth, Ike, Roy/Hector/Black Knight)
2-Earthbound/Mother (Ness, Lucas)
2-F-Zero (Capt. Falcon, Samurai Goroh)
1-Wario Ware (Wario)
3-Retro/Other (G&W, IC, Pit)
4-3rd Party (Snake, Sonic, Megaman, Geno)
Sakurai said only 1 to 2 more 3rd party characters, not 3 more. Of course, he might change his mind, but so far he doesn't seem to care for 4 third party characters.

Also, this list assumes that Nintendo won't put in any characters from Pikmin, Animal Crossing (huge series), Golden Sun, or Advance Wars. I'd be surprised if at least one (if not two) of those series didn't get someone added in.

It also bizarrely assumes Sakurai won't be adding any new Mario characters (besides maybe Geno). Considering that Mario is Nintendo's mascot, I find it doubtful that they won't add at least one new Mario character.

On a side note, I think even 40 characters is a stretch, let alone 45. Cripes, I find it hard to believe ANYONE could program 45 characters in a remotely balanced game within two years like Brawl is getting.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Perhaps Metroid never got many characters before because the series has always been a "lonely" one. Mario has his friends and they're all partying with each other and going kart racing, and Pokemon are all over the place, but Metroid is always about one lone bounty hunter's mission to save a planet (or whatever else). Really, Samus is probably the loneliest Nintendo character in all existance, really. The majority of things in her games are just enemies for her to blow up and anyone that gets close to her DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH (and wouldn't be very playable in Smash Bros, anyways).

At any rate, even if Metroid realy makes that much money for Nintendo, the amount of Smash Rep it gets might possibly (possibly) be based on its own cast. You see, you can include 10 Mario characters (including Yoshi and DK and whoever else) and you've still only managed to touch upon like, 25% of Mario's marginal role cast. Whereas with Metroid, once you've included Ridley, Dark Samus, and Samus, you've basically got like, 100% of all the remotely important recurring Metroid characters ever (well, besides possibly Kraid, but that's a stretch and he's not particularly feasible in Smash due to... how the hell is that guy supposed to even JUMP?)
The Metroid series hadn't had a game since Super Metroid way back on the Super Nintendo, that is why only one Metroid character was included. Metroid Fusion, Metroid: Zero Mission, and most importantly the 4 Metroid Prime games simply brought Samus back better than ever, and it has returned to its true greatness, that hopefully won't go away.

Then again, F-Zero has a large cast and yet only Falcon has appeared so far, so who knows. Course... F-Zero isn't as big as Metroid (to my knowledge) either, and making movesets for F-Zero characters probably takes significantly more effort (though I do hope at least one more F-Zero character comes for Brawl).

...then again, Donkey Kong only had Donkey Kong so far (although there's evidence that they intended to have Diddy Kong, too)
Ya, F-Zero has a large cast but it isn't nearly as big as Metroid. The Donkey Kong franchise got screwed over in SSBM, when some series got meaningless characters (Pichu and Doc), and Donkey kong is Nintendo's 4th biggest franchise.

Sakurai said only 1 to 2 more 3rd party characters, not 3 more. Of course, he might change his mind, but so far he doesn't seem to care for 4 third party characters.

Also, this list assumes that Nintendo won't put in any characters from Pikmin, Animal Crossing (huge series), Golden Sun, or Advance Wars. I'd be surprised if at least one (if not two) of those series didn't get someone added in.
Sakurai said he plans on having 2-3 3rd party characters, but that was after Snake is included. i'm not sure wat that means, but I think Sakurai originally intended Snake, Sonic, and Megaman in this, but considering Geno's popularity, Geno will probably be added to the list. Plus Sakurai might have meant 2-3 more 3rd party characters other than Snake, so this is debateable. Nonetheless, I expected a minimum of 3 third party characters, 4 maximum.

Animal Crossing (love the series) is big, but not that big, but it is bigger than Pikmin. I could see Capt Olimar and Issac (guess I forgot to add him and Issac) having a chance, and I knew I was forgetting someone, lol. :laugh:

It also bizarrely assumes Sakurai won't be adding any new Mario characters (besides maybe Geno). Considering that Mario is Nintendo's mascot, I find it doubtful that they won't add at least one new Mario character.

On a side note, I think even 40 characters is a stretch, let alone 45. Cripes, I find it hard to believe ANYONE could program 45 characters in a remotely balanced game within two years like Brawl is getting.
Geno is considered a third party character (he is owned by Square Enix), but it would be unfair if Nintendo, Sakurai, and the SSBB team focused on the Maroi franchise as much as they did last time. We got all the main Mario characters already, while F-Zero only has their main hero.

The game has been in work for over 2 1/2 years now. It will be released as early as November (6 months from now), and that is more then enough time to have 35 characters. Plus considering it is Nintendo's most important project, and a 50+ unnamed studio team is working on the game.

Also with them is HAL Laboratories, Game Freak, and even other Nintendo employees I say this isn't as crazy as you think. I wonder how many people total that is=? Simply put, this title has most of Nintendo's focus and is the key game to the Wii, and Nintendo is focusing vigorusly on this. Plus add the very likely downloadable content option Nintendo could use even after SSBB's release, and you get what I mean.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai said he plans on having 2-3 3rd party characters, but that was after Snake is included. i'm not sure wat that means, but I think Sakurai originally intended Snake, Sonic, and Megaman in this, but considering Geno's popularity, Geno will probably be added to the list. Plus Sakurai might have meant 2-3 more 3rd party characters other than Snake, so this is debateable. Nonetheless, I expected a minimum of 3 third party characters, 4 maximum.

Animal Crossing (love the series) is big, but not that big, but it is bigger than Pikmin. I could see Capt Olimar and Issac (guess I forgot to add him and Issac) having a chance, and I knew I was forgetting someone, lol. :laugh:
Quicki correction. He did indeed say 1-2 3rd party characters after snake, not 2-3. You can go back and read the translation thread for it, I'm sure.

Geno is considered a third party character (he is owned by Square Enix), but it would be unfair if Nintendo, Sakurai, and the SSBB team focused on the Maroi franchise as much as they did last time. We got all the main Mario characters already, while F-Zero only has their main hero.
One new Mario character isn't "focused on the Mario franchise as much as last time". Especially if a Mario character is actually removed (in Dr. Mario's possible case).

The game has been in work for over 2 1/2 years now. It will be released as early as November (6 months from now), and that is more then enough time to have 35 characters. Plus considering it is Nintendo's most important project, and a 50+ unnamed studio team is working on the game.
Um... you sure about that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl

From the article (and it matches my memory and what everyone else has been saying, too):

Although originally suggested to be a launch title, an IGN article states that "as of May 2005, the game's development staff consisted of exactly one person," Sakurai himself. Sakurai states that many people who have spent a lot of time playing Super Smash Bros. Melee are being brought in as the development team,[18] and the team will have access to all the original material and tools from the development of Melee. However, actual development of the game never started until late 2005.[19] Sakurai cannot announce the name of the team at this time but refers to them as "The Studio".

So the game hasn't even been in development for 2 years yet! Assuming it gets released in late 2007 (which Sakurai said will "definately happen". And they'd really be hurting if they miss the Christmas rush), that means they only will have about 2 years to develop the game, which really isn't that much time, especially for 45 characters, which was the list in question. 35 characters is possible, but 45 is what the list I was criticizing said. Really, 45? In two years? Assuming the game will be well-balanced and playtested well? That's crazy. ...well, I guess if the extra 10 characters were clones or something, then maaaaybe.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I get banned by my mom for 1 day and this is what I come back to find? Where do I start... :urg:

I think they should just screw the christmas rush and actually make the game properly.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Just because they're in a business doesn't mean they should sell themselves short to sell a few more copies of the game.

They *could* release Brawl in christmas and leave characters, stages and mode out, or they *could* take their time, make a game that isn't rushed like half of the other companies now [Rachet and Clank anyone? If you miss one this year there's always next year, MM:Zero? There's a new one every month] which tend to get stale much much faster.

At least Bungie has common sense and is actually loyal to their fanbase. They won't rush a game for Christmas, it's been stated before, even Bill Gates said he won't rush any of the companies making games for Xbox. This is why I think Halo 3 will do much better than half of the other 1st parties when it hits.

Sakurai hasn't stated his position on this as far as I know, the closest thing to his position would be that reply to some fan mail when he said something along the lines of 'the game will come out when it's done', which is the wisest choice any company can make.

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
Just because they're in a business doesn't mean they should sell themselves short to sell a few more copies of the game.

They *could* release Brawl in christmas and leave characters, stages and mode out, or they *could* take their time, make a game that isn't rushed like half of the other companies now [Rachet and Clank anyone? If you miss one this year there's always next year, MM:Zero? There's a new one every month] which tend to get stale much much faster.

At least Bungie has common sense and is actually loyal to their fanbase. They won't rush a game for Christmas, it's been stated before, even Bill Gates said he won't rush any of the companies making games for Xbox. This is why I think Halo 3 will do much better than half of the other 1st parties when it hits.

Sakurai hasn't stated his position on this as far as I know, the closest thing to his position would be that reply to some fan mail when he said something along the lines of 'the game will come out when it's done', which is the wisest choice any company can make.

sounds about right to me.

Why are we talking about the games development in the dark samus thread??
an even better question!

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
That assumes they'll be selling themselves short to make a Christmas release. To many people, as long as the end result is a good game, I'm sure "only" 35 characters won't be "selling themselves short" (hypothetically speaking, since no one has any idea how far they've progressed so far). And Dark Samus is certainly a character that a lot of people won't be shedding tears over if she doesn't make it to Brawl, even if a select few apparently will be.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Characters wouldn't be the only thing that wouldn't make it, what good are loads of characters if you have crappy stages and few modes to play them in? I won't mind if DS doesn't make it, but if we only get a few new characters and end up with less stages worth playing on [ i.e. stages that are actually fun to play on, not like icicle mountain] than in Melee I'm gonna be unsatisfied.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Huh? Why on earth would it be like THAT? If you're going to make assumptions on what stages they'll make first for the game and thus which stages the game will get stuck with if the game gets rushed, make logical ones. It's the "crappy stages" like Icicle Mountain and Big Blue that likely took the most amount of time and resources to program, since they're the most complex ones in terms of stuff going on, as opposed to say, Final Destination or Battle Field and the many states that are really just a bunch of stable platforms for the most part (Rainbow Fountain, DK's stages, Yoshi's stages, etc). Thus those "crappy stages" that will likely be left on the cutting room floor first, anyways, so I find it doubtful we'll end up with a Brawl that only has those crappy stages and nothing else no matter how rushed the game is. Even in the most rushed of cases, we'll probably end up with a bunch of Battlefields instead of Icicle Mountains (heck, even the trailors so far indicate Battlefield stages are the stages most done so far)

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
How many times do I have to say BRAWL HAS NO RELEASE DATE! He said it would be out in 07 but he could easily delay the game if it's not done like has been done for tons of Nintendo games. BTW Super Mario galaxy and metroid prime three will be out for Christmas so there is no reason to halfass the game just to get it out sooner.

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
How many times do I have to say BRAWL HAS NO RELEASE DATE! He said it would be out in 07 but he could easily delay the game if it's not done like has been done for tons of Nintendo games. BTW Super Mario galaxy and metroid prime three will be out for Christmas so there is no reason to halfass the game just to get it out sooner.
yeah i htink he has a valid point - if galaxy and prime 3 (both must-haves to me) are already coming out by christmas (i dont know if this confirmed, but under the assumption for purpose of discussion that it is more or less true) couldnt also releasing brawl at that time possibly hurt the sales of the other two major games?

I dont know alot in the way of business but it seems to me that if they release all 3 major major games arent they kind of putting all their eggs in one basket? to me each game would probably cause a big jump in sales and such, so wouldnt three bursts of sales be better than one larger one?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
No, because some people wouldn't be able to get them all, some people [I can't include myself in this category, I get 6 games at a time usually] have parents that only allow them to get 1 or 2 games at a time. Plus there's competition other than Nintendo, so people might have to choose between getting something for PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii [for those lucky *******s that have more than one system] which would end up will someone getting left out.

Then there's the fact that Nintendo has horrid 3rd party support so placing all of their games so close together would set them up for a drier than usual drought since people would still be on the high of those big hitters.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Galaxy's been confirmed for October 07 in Japan (Famitsu), so there's one. Personally, I'd rather have Corruption than Brawl, so if they feel like delaying it, they can go right ahead and do so.

That said, I think that if they have all three ready (or at a point where they'd be okay to release it; there's never a finished game, just shipped ones.) by Xmas, they'd be better off releasing Galaxy and Brawl this year, then saving Prime 3 for the Winter dry spell. I mean, the Prime games are awesome, but they don't sell like a "real" Mario or a new Smash Bros. If Nintendo could get a couple million copiesof Brawl ineach territory by,say, November 20th, they'd undoubtedly kill during the Holiday rush.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
id rather have all 3, if one were to be put off, id rather it was galaxy. (brawl and prime3 are must haves to me)
Too bad, we're gettin' Galaxy in '07. And of course this is just speculation, but you know what they say about Corruption: it's being pushed back to incorporate an online multi mode. And I'm now pretty sure Brawl will make it's '07 promise after what Kojima said on his podcast about it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Theres isnt any official news or info that MP3 has online multiplayer, but Im sure it will be incorporated, I mean hunters was a success, and im sure with the wiimote it will be a blast XD...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Theres isnt any official news or info that MP3 has online multiplayer, but Im sure it will be incorporated, I mean hunters was a success, and im sure with the wiimote it will be a blast XD...
If I remember correctly, Retro said they weren't going to be doing multi in Corruption (E3 '06), but I wouldn't be too surprised if Reggie really pulled to get NST (Hunters) to design an online component.

But yeah, nothing official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom