• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
Sorry I am getting my info wrong man. I forget my info once and a while and make up stuff on the spot.
Well Does anyone have a moveset for Masked Man because I know he have the moves to have a full moveset but I want to see from the fans.

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
I hope he has PK Ground in his moves even though it's not his.
Yeah, I mean Lucas could of use it as a Down+B but he got PK magnet. So now Claus can get a move that he stole like Ness did for his run in the Smash bros game but Claus has alot moves that he used himself that can make a suitable Down+B for and still be original.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Sorry I am getting my info wrong man. I forget my info once and a while and make up stuff on the spot.
Well Does anyone have a moveset for Masked Man because I know he have the moves to have a full moveset but I want to see from the fans.
There's one in the first post. I'll make one soon.
Oh, and if you want to join the chatroom, here's detailed instructions.

Go to http://mirc.com/ and download MIRC.

Open it, type in "/server irc.dynastynet.net" (don't worry about the registration screen. You can still click it off after 30 days)

Then type "/nick username" replacing username with your username.

Now put in "/register pasword email@domain.com" replacing those with password and email. Now, type "/join #mmpma, hit enter, and you're all set to go."

I'm guessing that the absence of PK Love in Lucas's moveset is due to the fact that Claus may have it too.
...Or because it's his final smash?

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
No. It would be pointless.

One thing has been bothering me lately if Claus is in. Should he have the mask on or not?
I'd definitely say mask on.

It helps keep him different from lucas, plus it just looks cool.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Masked Man's Pig Mask Army
Commander: ThoraxeRMG
Colonel: vesperview
Major:Ouendanation
Members:
thethirdkoopa
T-major
NessOwnsYou
ZenJestr
WarMachine

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
I mean PK Love being a B move for Claus will be okay with me but I don't want it as a final smash since Sakurai and his team can be more creative with Claus's FS than a huge PK Love being his FS and the same with Lucas.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I mean PK Love being a B move for Claus will be okay with me but I don't want it as a final smash since Sakurai and his team can be more creative with Claus's FS than a huge PK Love being his FS and the same with Lucas.
Well if it IS Lucas' Final Smash, then Claus wouldn't have it as a regular attack

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
I know that but here is hope for no PK Love FS for any of the twins because Lucas can have the Dragos come and help him while Claus can have something else that might be cool and freaking awesome.

vesperview

Smash Hero
So PK Love for the win... basically? I hope not.

Claus could maybe summon a huge thunder with his sword just like in the game but maybe exaggerate it a little, I just don't hope they do something unoriginal as they did to Ike and Link, who have practically the same FS's just because of the sword.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...How many people's final smashes have been that unique and original?

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Well, I haven't played through Mother 3 so I'm not 100% sure, but what about something similar to Pit's FS except with Pig Masks?

They could run along the ground instead of flying and maybe you'd have to physically attack them to get them off the stage instead of a one hit then suicide type deal.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
FS For lucas or claus = New year's eve bomb ? It will go around and flash and then Flash at one point appear somewhere else and go.
For instance you might see it on the right side of the screen then it will move to the left very fast in a flash all the sudden , I Think that owuld be good but i have yet to play mother 3 <_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom