• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Actually, it's doable to Luigify Ness but we know that only Kuma is the only getting that treatment at this point. You don't have to support if you don't want to.

Anyway, way back to Claus. Does anyone get the feeling that he's made up of the following:

1 Gallon of Meta Knight.
2 Cups of Samus
1 Tablespoon of Lucas

and put in the freezer for 3 hours?
No it has to be more surgical like taking his voice away and making him less human.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No it has to be more surgical like taking his voice away and making him less human.
Okay then:

To make a Claus, you must follow these steps:

1. Take one near dead psychic child and remove his voice box.
2. Amputate the right arm.
2. Take one Samus and put its gun on the child where the arm used to be.
3. Remove his blood and put in Popstar Warrior blood in its place.
4. Implant a jetback into his back.
5. Give him a helmet mask that covers the nose and above.
6. Give him a badass sword for him to use in his left hand.
7. Put him in the freezer for 5 hours until a total cyborg.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's how to make a claus o_O ? Anyhow i have a feeling at this point that nobody besides luigi (And maybe even he will be different from mario.) Will get that treatment O: .
We'll have to wait and see. JIgglypuff and Kirby shared similar moves. Assuming Young Link is back, he'll have a similar treatment.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Could Claus even grunt with his whole being mute thing for attacks and such...

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
And I want my Kuma first. BTW, my name was not influenced by her in anyway in case you're wondering.
Wow, not even Krystal or do you have enough faith to the point she doesn't need support?
Kuma[tora] Is the princess of Oso[he] castle
Kuma Oso
KumaOso

>_>

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Since when did Jigglypuff and Kirby have similar moves? Are you playing the same Melee that I've been playing?

Why would you put Claus in the Freezer?? You would put him in the Oven and turn it up to 200'C!! Then he would come out kick-***!

That's how you would make a Claus. :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since when did Jigglypuff and Kirby have similar moves? Are you playing the same Melee that I've been playing?

Why would you put Claus in the Freezer?? You would put him in the Oven and turn it up to 200'C!! Then he would come out kick-***!

That's how you would make a Claus. :laugh:
Jigglypuff and Kirby share similar ASA and ADA but that's it aside from the jump. You put Claus in there because otherwise, he'd melt.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The initiation requires this:

1. Join the SOS Brigade
2. Destroy Anonymous
3. Support Claus

Deku Boy

Smash Cadet
Could Claus even grunt with his whole being mute thing for attacks and such...
Claus can still talk. O.o
After the final boss fight, he tells Lucas how sorry he is that things worked out as they did. He didn't talk before that because he was still under the influence of Pokey's brainwashing.

He'd probably sound very similar to Lucas since they're twins and everything.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After the final boss fight, he tells Lucas how sorry he is that things worked out as they did. He didn't talk before that because he was still under the influence of Pokey's brainwashing.

In that case, I think he should sound like Lucas...but with like a robotic voice distortion thing

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

He'll probably sound a little different. Claus is a fraternal twin after all. BTW, did anyone besides me find Lucas to sound a little weird? I can't picture him shouting PK FREEZE! with that voice.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
He'll probably sound a little different. Claus is a fraternal twin after all. BTW, did anyone besides me find Lucas to sound a little weird? I can't picture him shouting PK FREEZE! with that voice.
I wouldn't even give him PK Freeze in the first place. No Clones for Brawl is what I say.

And have you even seen Claus melt!? No?

Therefore, you can put him in an Oven at 200'C and he wont melt, he'll just come out stronger!

My Logic = Awesome

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Ok about the differnece between the sakurai's journal that my friend had posted and the other one about the poll's...I Might as well just give the quote.

Quote fatmanonice"It's the same thing except I think they got some of them wrong. For example, I have proof that Geno was mentioned 5 times and I know that Isaac was not mentioned twice. He and Felix were only mentioned once BUT, in the entry asking for the Advance Wars infantry men, the person asks for "a Golden Sun character" but doesn't specify who. Still, we had most of the same people and they ended up with 22 characters and I ended up with 21. The ones that I read and they apparently missed were Ray 01, Black Shadow, Diddy and Dixie as a team, and the Balloon Fighter and the ones I apparently missed were WW Link (who I know was only mentioned once because the entry refered to him as "cat eyed Link"), Animal Crosser (I only remember him being mentioned once), Isaac (already explained), Ouendan (I remember this one because it was on the same page as Geno's first mention), and Oguma (a ton of Fire Emblem characters were mentioned but I think they mixed him up with Sigurd). I also noticed that they didn't talk about the entries that mentioned more then one character in them like the infamous one that suggested Link's Uncle, Bow-Wow (a chain chomp in Link's Awakening), and the Blue Virus from Dr. Mario."
WOW That was long , Anyhow i think that this shows that claus was mentioned 4 times in the journal , I'll still ask him about lucas however (He says teh interview is what helped in a way with his chances ;).)
Anyhow Claus for brawl ^_^.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I wouldn't even give him PK Freeze in the first place. No Clones for Brawl is what I say.

And have you even seen Claus melt!? No?

Therefore, you can put him in an Oven at 200'C and he wont melt, he'll just come out stronger!

My Logic = Awesome
Wouldn't his Popstar blood boil though?

T-major

Smash Champion
I got a question... if Claus gets in, will the MMPMA still be around? I mean, is it just a group for Claus for Brawl support ? or a Claus fan club in general?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
We can always just shift to that. In the event he's not in, we can still make it a fan club.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
alright, cool.

still haven't gotten around to doing that fan art yet...
I'm starting to think we should make it a fan club. If you think about it, a fan club would logically support its character for Brawl.

T-major

Smash Champion
we need to PM the Topic starter, and ask him to update the first post with the Club and more pictures... that, or make a new thread for Claus, started by someone who will update it when needed. :ohwell:

also, whats with those Pig Mask ranks for the club? what do they do?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
we need to PM the Topic starter, and ask him to update the first post with the Club and more pictures... that, or make a new thread for Claus, started by someone who will update it when needed. :ohwell:

also, whats with those Pig Mask ranks for the club? what do they do?
I'll EXTREMELY gladly make a new Claus topic, which I'd be able to update almost any time.

And for the ranks, there's 3 of us who've done important stuff, and we're like the 3 leaders of The MMPMA.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I say make a new one since the guy hasn't updated in over a month.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Could I PLEASE make the new thread? A long time ago, I really wanted to make a Claus thread, but there was already one, so I couldn't...

Err, if I am making it, should it include everything Bubbleman (TC) wrote in this topic, or start over from scratch?

T-major

Smash Champion
alright! it's decided then? Vesper, PM a mod and do what needs to be done. afterwards we'll get
things going

and Ouendan, I don't see any reason you couldn't make the thread... unless anyone has any objections?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Alright, so I reply here when I get the reply from a mod.

I emailed Gimpyfish about it, let's just hope he replies and Ouendan, do you have a lot of Claus pictures and videos? Cause I have just the perfect thread starter prepared.
I can get a bunch of Claus pics pretty easy, and I have a moveset in mind, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom