• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I meant on who will get to make the new thread.
Oh. Didn't T-Major say he wouldn't mind if I made it? *checks last few posts*

T-Major said:
alright! it's decided then? Vesper, PM a mod and do what needs to be done. afterwards we'll get
things going

and Ouendan, I don't see any reason you couldn't make the thread... unless anyone has any objections?
Yep. So, I guess we'll vote. I hope I win this one, since I lost the last vote lol

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Sorry I am late, but I think Ouendanation should make the new thread.

PS: does anyone have a Claus support icon for my sig?

Noshiee

Smash Ace
may I join? :D
I love all Mother related!!!, Claus being one of them :p
who doesnt like him anyway, is a cyborg boy who has a lightning saber and a cannon for an arm, WHO doesnt love that?!

vesperview

Smash Hero
may I join? :D
I love all Mother related!!!, Claus being one of them :p
who doesnt like him anyway, is a cyborg boy who has a lightning saber and a cannon for an arm, WHO doesnt live that?!
Sure just copy the banner in your sig.

:O So, 3 votes me, 2 votes you? 5 votes total. So, I'm making it once Gimpy responds?
We're tied with two each.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Well, I don't know Ouendanation, but I voted vesperview because I know he gets on frequently and will update with new info, like he does in the Ashley thread.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
T-Major doesn't even know we're voting.
Uh. He said
T-Major said:
and Ouendan, I don't see any reason you couldn't make the thread
In other words, that's basically saying he wants me to make the thread, which would be a vote.

So let's just leave it at 3 and wait, alright?

Megatron: I'm on smashboards nearly every minute I'm online. The only problem is I have dialup, and my brother wants to go on occasionally. 56k =/= two users at once. I might get better internet soon.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Why don't we just divide it between us? You could make the first post and I could make the second post, telling all about the MMPMA?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Why don't you two combine your OPs and give someone else the duty?

T-major

Smash Champion
Uh. He said

In other words, that's basically saying he wants me to make the thread, which would be a vote.
actually, that was before I knew other people would want to make it... to be honest, I would vote for Vesperview. from what I've seen from him, he seems like he would be the best choice...

BUT WAIT! you seem to have come up with a solution! I like Kuma's idea of combining your two OP's, but it's your call...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom