• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I suggested that but then we came to the conclusion that the naming clubs after the character's name is way too used.
ORLY ?
:Looks at your sig:
Well anyhow i'll be part of this , i REALLY Want claus in brawl but the people at nsider2 kept going yesterday like "NESS'S MOVES ARE SLIGHTLY CHANGED" If claus is not in brawl(As a playable character.) i will be slightly annoyed! :laugh:.
Anyhow the people at nsider2 are way to shallow a bit , That's why i decided to come here and hang out to discuss claus (Since people here seemed to be like "YAYZ NESS IS REMOVED FTW , CLAUS FTW.) <_< , Anyhow i can't wait to see how the sig will look like :p.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Err found it a couple of pages ago , I would have posted it...Anyhow there is a good example for the front page :chuckle:...I Really want him to be revealed soon :mad:...Or hope he is in :laugh:..And to think we would have had brawl less than 30 days from now to find out , Anyhow i can't wait to see how the Signature works out.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
How about we let people vote?

Personally, I think yours blow mine out of the water :ohwell:

EDIT: Oops. Didn't mean to double post.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
What do you mean?
I think he means have every picture in his sig in ONE image, and still have Masked Man moving across the user bar.

Well, I polled a couple people on AIM, and they said yours is better.
So, asuming thoraxe is voting for you (animation = yours), that's 3 votes for you :ohwell:

Oh, and mine directly states the person wearing the sig is a member. People might be like "wtf is that" at your sig.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
he means he wants his entire signature to be in one picture, but he wishes to keep the animations.

on topic: I think the animated sig looks better, but they're both excellent

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
I mean like your 10 icons in one.
EDIT: Yeah!
EDIT2: My vote are for both of the sigs
EDIT3: Since I came up with the squad idea, does that make me the leader?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I had an idea! How about we make the image in our sigs link to this topic, or we could make a topic for it in some other forum?(I have no idea how. I tried and failed. But several sigs link to imageshack, so it's possible)

I asked a couple more people on AIM, they all said yours, so yours it is. I put a lot of effort into getting the sprites, but yours is better, so we'll use that :ohwell:

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Thanks for the url link, I'll link it to this thread.
Ooooooooh ooooh oooh. I had a great idea. We could each be different ranks of Pig Masks (which ARE in the game)! (I know the orders of them but I can't think of them right now...I'll post in a minute.)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
No, is ok, you make them.

@ thethirdkoopa: will you join?
Do you even need to ask that question :p ? I'm just trying to put the signature on.
I Mean i got the link for the one you have then i pasted it and put the image tags then i put save changes and it's not showing up :/ , Still i support claus 100% :p (And this thread of course.)

vesperview

Smash Hero
Do you even need to ask that question :p ? I'm just trying to put the signature on.
I Mean i got the link for the one you have then i pasted it and put the image tags then i put save changes and it's not showing up :/ , Still i support claus 100% :p (And this thread of course.)
It already shows up.

Edit:

Here is mine, but I don't know how to make it fit in my sig

:(

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
It already shows up.
WOOT! I'm so glad :chuckle:...Anyhow i'm really glad that i'm with some fellow claus supporters (Most of nsider2...>_< Don't ask me to explain....) ^_^ Anyhow i'm glad to see you around (I Saw you debating with that Luke_Groundwalker person...I Probably could have come up with many other reasons why lucas and claus should be in instead :dizzy:.) Anyhow it's nice to see you around here Ves ;).

vesperview

Smash Hero
WOOT! I'm so glad :chuckle:...Anyhow i'm really glad that i'm with some fellow claus supporters (Most of nsider2...>_< Don't ask me to explain....) ^_^ Anyhow i'm glad to see you around (I Saw you debating with that Luke_Groundwalker person...I Probably could have come up with many other reasons why lucas and claus should be in instead :dizzy:.) Anyhow it's nice to see you around here Ves ;).
Thanks, is nice to see Claus gets support hopefully he'll get confirmed soon, so we can all rejoice from Ness's deconfirmation.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Thanks, is nice to see Claus gets support hopefully he'll get confirmed soon, so we can all rejoice from Ness's deconfirmation.
I Hope so ^_^ , I Mean it would be good but then again sakurai has a lot of other newcomers to go by :chuckle: And wasn't sakurai mentioned 4 times in his and his team's journal on who they think is interesting ? Anyhow i really hope he is in :p , Ness's deconfirmation is quite sad but i've supported claus more :).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I Hope so ^_^ , I Mean it would be good but then again sakurai has a lot of other newcomers to go by :chuckle: And wasn't sakurai mentioned 4 times in his and his team's journal on who they think is interesting ? Anyhow i really hope he is in :p , Ness's deconfirmation is quite sad but i've supported claus more :).
Actually, I think Lucas and Claus were only mentioned twice each.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

:p What do you think?

Unrelated tidbit: You know the giant Pokey statue in NPC? Well, in the game, you can fight it and it has 999,999,999 HP. And it IS possible to beat, I've done it :)

EDIT:
Actually, I think Lucas and Claus were only mentioned twice each.
Kuma, want to join?

T-major

Smash Champion
what the...! you guys made a Claus Club!? WITHOUT ME!!??!?! I feel so shuuuuuuuuunnnnned!!! D:

anyways, you should know I want to join. sign me the fu*k up, dawgs!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom