• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Why would Claus transform? That would take away his badassness. Honestly, why would anyone want Flint over Claus? Claus is just soooooooo much better.

Honestly, I see either Lucas solo or Lucas and Claus. No other Mother characters make sense. I am praying for Claus.
Why would no other character make sense?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Kumatora is unique and she sounds bad*** from her personality I hope Sakurai includes her.

Also from the Kirby series...he got all of his 3 in, so why not take up space for (Itoi 's) MOTHER characters?

MOTHER influenced Pokemon and AC, for AC the obviouness is there as for pokemon...

kids running around on adventures, moms who can be found at home? People who look the same size inside and out of buldings, similiar maps...i could go on.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Kumatora is unique and she sounds bad*** from her personality I hope Sakurai includes her.
Please keep all discussion on her in my support thread in my sig, thank you.

Chepe

Smash Lord
You'd think that if Kumatora was in Brawl, that she would have taken Ness' Thunder/Fire/Etc no? I thought she had those moves and not Lucas...

Anyway, Claus seems to make the most sense of Mother 3 characters indeed. Im sure Sakurai would like the idea of the two brothers in Brawl, it completes something. And Claus and Lucas had a similar amount of popularity from what it looks like...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
You'd think that if Kumatora was in Brawl, that she would have taken Ness' Thunder/Fire/Etc no? I thought she had those moves and not Lucas...

Anyway, Claus seems to make the most sense of Mother 3 characters indeed. Im sure Sakurai would like the idea of the two brothers in Brawl, it completes something. And Claus and Lucas had a similar amount of popularity from what it looks like...
Twin popularity =p they got the same amount of votes

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I wish I would've been here to participate in this debate but unfortunatly Psycho already pwned Ouendanation.

Claus FTW!
...He didn't 'pwn' me. I just decided that I realy didn't give a crap anymore about what you guys call him, so I din't respond to his last ".............yes............" I already took up nearly the whole page arguing =/

Sorry bout all that >_< Just pointing out that IS his name. Eh, call him whatever you like.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
We could have a united PK Users squad that represents Ness, Lucas, Giegue, Claus and Kumatora being in the SSB series.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
Hey, the whole idea of it's being it's just unique, and besides we could also support Ness being in Melee.
Ness=Melee
Claus and Lucas=Brawl

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
As long as we get to keep the "PK Rocket Squad" name.
Because the whole "C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R." club name thing is getting old very quickly.

Giegue, Kumatora and Claus for brawl! :D
Just joking...or am I? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom