• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm just wondering, would you guys be satisfied if Claus only made it in as a boss in the form of a Primid?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Would you be satisfied if Kumatora was a boss in the form of a Primid?
I think I would be fine if she got in somehow. At least she gets in. Anyway, how would her being a boss make sense unless she gets the Shadow Peach treatment?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I can see her using Starstorm or Ground but I think it would be wasting character potential. Personally, I want Lucas, Claus, and Kumatora in, Duster too if we're lucky.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As a Primid...what does that even mean? Primids are nothing but primids, they aren't characters....
There is a chance they make act like the fighting polygon team (Can't remeber if they could use the characters they copied abilities) but they could be simply nothing more than that

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well, here's what I have in mind. Pokey returns and he's created a general primid that looks very similar to the Masked Man.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I guess so. It was just an idea that could get the Masked Man sorta in without necessarily spoiling who it is.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Spoilers? The game has been out for a while now...

It's probably not coming to America any time soon and most people won't even realize it's a spoiler.

It's anyone in Japan's fault if they don't know that because if they liked the series they'd probably know the stuff by now and/or played it to find out

Noshiee

Smash Ace
So, they cant spoil a game that hasnt been released in the US, and wont be any time soon, but the could spoil OoT (Zelda=Sheik)? one that was released in the US, and that was very popular?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Im saying that they can spoil the game if they want, they did it before, what stops them from doing it again ^^
I think they are regardless, but if they don't...

Maybe US release

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hopefully Claus will get in now...

If Ness truly is gone...like all signs point too...Claus BETTER be in...

I find Lucas' standard attacks boring

Chepe

Smash Lord
Claus got mentioned around the same amount as Lucas I believe, so I think his chances should have gone up if they really did remove Ness...

If Ness is truly out (which I think he is), then I support Claus.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
I also support Claus much mroe stringly than before. He's got the best shot for a 2nd rep for Mother.

Although with our luck, I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt get a 2nd rep.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yuuup I thinnk Claus's chances went up to like 80%-90% chance based on todays update.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
I'm throwing my full support behind Claus for the other Mother rep. With no Ness, Mother 2 is pretty much dead to the series, and Mother 3 seems to be where everything is coming from. Since Claus was requested and he's a unique fighter, I think he'll get in.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm throwing my full support behind Claus for the other Mother rep. With no Ness, Mother 2 is pretty much dead to the series, and Mother 3 seems to be where everything is coming from. Since Claus was requested and he's a unique fighter, I think he'll get in.
That's true but who's to say there won't be three. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see that Claus' chances have increased and that is part of the silver lining.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
"There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now, and Lucas is very similar."

Going to miss you Nessy.

Snakz

Smash Ace
I supported both Ness and Claus, i wasn't sure who'd take the last reasonable Mother spot.

But now that Ness is gone *sob*, Ill put my full Mother rep support to Claus.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Although I never played Mother/Earthbound, I would pick Claus over Ness any day, because Claus would add to the villains in Brawl.

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
I'm also rooting for Claus now that Ness is most likely gone. Or, if even he doesn't make the cut, then Kumatora. :p

courte

Smash Lord
so can anyone post how claus would most likely look if he were in brawl

i saw the picture above but to make him ness and lucas look the same would be really..... just.... reptitive
im guessing a robo claus if any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom