• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
Capcom Street Fighter 4 Leagues of classic sf fans, new dmc, etc. etc.
Sega not making kiddie and cheap cell phone games like Hudson of today. At leasts holds on to most of their old IP's

Hagane, i guess you're too cool to search it, was a hudson game back in the 90's for SNES. Popular, appearently not, think of a cyborg ninja version of contra, only hard as hell and with an attack system i've already explained.. and in response to your megaman comment, go search mega "oh man" on super smash blog
First of all, let's establish one thing: when I mentioned SEGA and Capcom, I was talking only about possible characters for Brawl from the respective companies (Sonic and Megaman), so we're doing the same with Hudson and Bomberman. All three characters' games suck recently.

And I've seen the podcast with Inafune, and it by no means deconfirms Megaman. There are tons of possibilites to explain why Inafune said what he did. You don't honestly think people lie? If MM is in Brawl, why spoil it beforehand just because someone asked you about it on a podcast? Nintendo wouldn't be very happy about it, and they could even take legal action.

So Nintendo probably told him to keep it on the down-low until MM was actually confirmed.

courte

Smash Lord
points 1 and 2 - sonic, megaman, bomberman) well this is simply my opinion, not that great as i haven't played a bomberman game in a while, but if all of these games sucked, why do they keep making and why do people keep buying. i wouldn't say its consesus but media which labels these games as bad. it's all a person's matter of taste, and obviously there are quite a few who like the bugger. i am in no way against bomberman for brawl, i'd rather support someone more obscure, as we have these two big names who ARE vital to nintendo's past. Hudson isn't the name it used to be.

point 3 - megaman) there is no way to know, now is there?? :chuckle:

then again... :chuckle:

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Zorchan? I actually like that name. You would know about 4 year olds paedophile. They diss you because they STILL cant feel it.
Weak as usual. If you're gonna spend this much time trying to be funny, you'd think you could come up with something better. When will kid learn that just cuz they're 16, doesn't mean they actually have value? I could fight you and kick your sorry *** anytime, but then I'd end up in jail and that would actually give your pathetic life value. Oh feel free to respond to this and say something ********. The ignore list prevents me from reading your sh*t. And lastly, I hope your second dad loves you just as much as a real mother would. BANG! BANG! GOT 'IM! *grabs another beer*

Zorya

Smash Ace
Weak as usual. If you're gonna spend this much time trying to be funny, you'd think you could come up with something better. When will kid learn that just cuz they're 16, doesn't mean they actually have value? I could fight you and kick your sorry *** anytime, but then I'd end up in jail and that would actually give your pathetic life value. Oh feel free to respond to this and say something ********. The ignore list prevents me from reading your sh*t. And lastly, I hope your second dad loves you just as much as a real mother would. BANG! BANG! GOT 'IM! *grabs another beer*
blah, Wile E. Coyote for you?? maybe??

courte

Smash Lord
zorya and dolla billz... aren't your talks more suited for forum disputes??

Zorya

Smash Ace
Nope...because the ignore feature prevent me from reading any sh^t he posts about himself doing stunts for Little Richard in gay movies on the weekends. Anyways, back to Bomberman discussion.

So yeah a lot of people say that Bomberman World for PS1 was the best one.
Yeah, ignoring me is best..I know you cant take anymore of Zorya!

Zorya's is more suited for 4chan.
Your not cool.

courte

Smash Lord
nice preventative flame measures all around guys... either way. in an effort to increase my video game love all around, i'll be playing a lot of bomberman games, to see what diversity he holds

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
Your not cool.
I'm glad you DON'T think I'm cool. Because then I'd know I'm a real idiot.

nice preventative flame measures all around guys... either way. in an effort to increase my video game love all around, i'll be playing a lot of bomberman games, to see what diversity he holds
Cool. I suggest playing his 64 games, and if you have a SEGA Saturn (which I doubt you do), try Bomberman Wars, which is an RPG-type game.

courte

Smash Lord
emu ...... <--six dots thanks for the suggestion ardeekay and hopefully it will enlighten me on the bomber's abilities ((i'm hoping that xbox title doesn't count))...but i'll always love hagane more!! bwahaha also bonk's cool... **** does hudson have like anyone else

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
emu ...... <--six dots thanks for the suggestion ardeekay and hopefully it will enlighten me on the bomber's abilities ((i'm hoping that xbox title doesn't count))...but i'll always love hagane more!! bwahaha also bonk's cool... **** does hudson have like anyone else
Huzzah! Whenever I mention that someone should get an emulator, they shy away.

And stay away from the Xbox title. For your own good. :laugh:

SonicMario

Smash Master
No you can report him by clicking the sign with the "!" (Exclamation) mark under his post. It should be sent to a Mod and hopefully get some results. I've done it before, and the guy that I reported ended up banned.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
No you can report him by clicking the sign with the "!" (Exclamation) mark under his post. It should be sent to a Mod and hopefully get some results. I've done it before, and the guy that I reported ended up banned.
I reported him like 5 times :mad:
Oh well, got to wait for the mods :ohwell:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm not a fan of Bomberman and I really don't want him to be playable in Brawl but just thought you guys wanted to see what the President of Hudson Soft said a couple of days ago:

click

Bring the franchise to a wider audience? Well, I'm not rock scientist but I'm know of one sure fire way they could do that...
We can hope, but it's a very general statement so I'm not getting too excited. Good find though, thanks for bringing it up.

And spammers please stop. I don't want to see this thread locked, alot of people have put alot of work in this thread.

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Have we decided on stages yet?
I'm still playing the original Bomberman and have yet to start B-Man 93 or B-Man World. Honestly, all the stages in the original look fruity. Plus the fact that trying to implement a stage for a game that is in bird's-eye/isometric view may me a bit difficult in Smash Bros...

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
That's why we have a couple of 3-D games at our disposal.

The place where you fought the Angel of Light and Darkness would be cool, I've always loved endless space stages, and the Angel could make cameo appearances and shoot out an elemental attack.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I don't think Super Mario 64 had brothers in the title. Luigi didn't even make an appearence

Bomberman 4 Brawl

OT:
Looks like Zorya is gone guys :D

Top Bottom