• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Whether Bomberman will be on the final roster when it's revealed on january 24th (japan release I think)

That faith.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I'm not stupid enough too. On the other hand...

Anyways, no need to spam the Bomberman thread. PM me if you want to keep arguing.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I've never seen you before, who are you?....bub
Cube was actually one of the first people to join the Bomb Squad, like myself. (Though he joined before me.)

I have to wonder why you keep saying 'bub' at the end of most of your sentences...

Also, what the hell? Why is everyone getting banned?

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Because someone read Captain Underpants a little too much...

Just a few more weeks, and we'll know if this squad will get its own Character room, or if it was all for nothing.

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Also, what the hell? Why is everyone getting banned?
...because Crimson King and ****_128 [micrometers] hate Del Money.

Just a few more weeks, and we'll know if this squad will get its own Character room, or if it was all for nothing.
With the weeks winding down to release, I keep being more and more inclined to believe that there truly will only be at MOST one more 3rd party character (possibly excluding Geno). Mega Man ISN'T BY ANY MEANS deconfirmed until Sakurai himself has given us reason to believe so. Nonetheless, assuming Inafune wasn't lying during the podcast and that Nintendo never got in touch with Capcom in order to acquire Mega Man, then this greatly boosts Bomberman's chances. Unfortunately, Sakurai has this stupid "thing" for Pacman...which could probably end up screwing us all over anyways.

B.W.

Smash Champion
With the weeks winding down to release, I keep being more and more inclined to believe that there truly will only be at MOST one more 3rd party character (possibly excluding Geno). Mega Man ISN'T BY ANY MEANS deconfirmed until Sakurai himself has given us reason to believe so. Nonetheless, assuming Inafune wasn't lying during the podcast and that Nintendo never got in touch with Capcom in order to acquire Mega Man, then this greatly boosts Bomberman's chances. Unfortunately, Sakurai has this stupid "thing" for Pacman...which could probably end up screwing us all over anyways.
Can someone please point me to where this thing saying Megaman's chances have been lowered is?

And I swear to god if Pacman gets in, and is a secret character, I will never unlock him even if he's the best character in the whole game. Yes, he's pretty awesome. No, he shouldn't be in Brawl. If any Namco character should get into Brawl I say Klonoa would do much better. Even if he isn't Namco's mascot. (He does have Pacman eating a dot on his hat though.)

Bomberman for Brawl!

Smash Apprentice
No Del Money thinks he's tougher than me, thats why he was banned...B-Man for Brawl!
Wow. Del Money must be a REAL loser if a hentai nerd is tougher than him.

Can someone please point me to where this thing saying Megaman's chances have been lowered is?
It didn't really lower his chances exactly. It just made speculation for his inclusion more questionable.

And I swear to god if Pacman gets in, and is a secret character, I will never unlock him even if he's the best character in the whole game. Yes, he's pretty awesome. No, he shouldn't be in Brawl. If any Namco character should get into Brawl I say Klonoa would do much better. Even if he isn't Namco's mascot. (He does have Pacman eating a dot on his hat though.)
Sorry...I don't know **** about Namco.

Bomberman 4 Brawl

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I just did this on the Olimar thread so I'll say it here too, Bomberman is my MOST WANTED Third party character.

Eveytime I think of having fun in a video game that isn't Smash, Bomberman is there.

Smash Apprentice
Nerd huh? You keep thinkin that wannabe..
...except you got japanimated crap all over your sig, loser...plus you're a 4channer hahaha. Try getting laid for once...

I just did this on the Olimar thread so I'll say it here too, Bomberman is my MOST WANTED Third party character.

Eveytime I think of having fun in a video game that isn't Smash, Bomberman is there.
Yeah since SSB64, I always felt B-Man would be a perfect addition to the roster.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I've never seen you before, who are you?....bub
Project's right, I've been here a long time. I made the animated The Bomb Squad strip in our sigs.
You probably don't recognize me because I've been silent lately. Never really have anything to contribute to the conversations.

...except you got japanimated crap all over your sig, loser...plus you're a 4channer hahaha. Try getting laid for once...
First, this is an internet forum dedicated to a video game composed of other video games that has yet to be released, and we are spending our holiday break discussing and speculating why and how a character from another video game should be in this one.
I'm pretty sure we're all nerds.
Or trolls.
Or both.
Besides, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd. It's better than being a *******.

Second, there is no "japanimated crap" in that sig (great terminology, by the way. the 90s WERE awesome). Those are all Nintendo characters ('cept Ryu), and none of them are animated.

Third, you can't spell "laid" without "AID...S..."

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm not a fan of Bomberman and I really don't want him to be playable in Brawl but just thought you guys wanted to see what the President of Hudson Soft said a couple of days ago:

click

Bring the franchise to a wider audience? Well, I'm not rock scientist but I'm know of one sure fire way they could do that...

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a fan of Bomberman and I really don't want him to be playable in Brawl but just thought you guys wanted to see what the President of Hudson Soft said a couple of days ago:

click

Bring the franchise to a wider audience? Well, I'm not rock scientist but I'm know of one sure fire way they could do that...
Ohh man. I hope that is what it implies. Sakurai would be so gangsta if he put that lil bomber guy in Brawl. HEEYAH!!! Bomberman vs. Captain Falcon FTW!

Top Bottom