• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

B.W.

Smash Champion
Merry Christmas people. I know I'm not on much to begin with, but I'll be on even less after tonight for a week due to company.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
^ Your location worries me.

Aw God another week without internet and RDK gets banned.

Bomberman for Brawl and all that jazz.

Patinator

Smash Champion
So as of now, I wonder how much we've all posted in this thread? WE NEED RED DARKSTAR KIRBY BACK!

I mean, Lord Deathborne hasn't even been around as of late... Our army is falling apart!

Oh well. It'll be over someday. Not that I have a way of knowing this time, but...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Bah, I don't even have a way of getting VC games... No Wi-Fi out here!

T_T But someday... Someday soon...

Wi-Fi will be MINE!!!

>:D

Erm, yeah. ^^;
Just try man!
I just barely got wifi, and I just downloaded 2000 ponts :)
So what system is that Bomberman game?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
What is it for? I got a few wii points left over :)
It's for the turbographix, it costs 600 wii points. It's quite good fun on your own but I bet if you have a few more people to play with it would be great.

I'd give it 80% if you only have yourself playing it and add about 10% if you have people to play multiplayer with.

I havn't played it much though because I downloaded it on christmas eve.....and I got super mario galaxy on christmas day....

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's for the turbographix, it costs 600 wii points. It's quite good fun on your own but I bet if you have a few more people to play with it would be great.

I'd give it 80% if you only have yourself playing it and add about 10% if you have people to play multiplayer with.
Sweet! I have only 700 points left :laugh: At least I can get it :)

Del Money

Smash Champion
1. LOL at this thread getting no traffic in like...fo' ever
2. IsmaR's post count is too damm high, WTF?
3. The original Bomberman is boring the living balls out of me. I think I'm just gonna say a big "**** you" to it and play Bomberman World instead...

Bomberman 4 Brawl

Patinator

Smash Champion
If you think IsmaR has too many posts, Del Money, take a look at a Super Moderator. Namely Mic_128.

His post number?

OVER 9000!

Actually, OVER 18,000!

Not kidding here, either. Gideon, creator of SWF, doesn't have that many posts! O_o

Del Money

Smash Champion
I downloaded Bomberman 93 on the virtual console the other day and it's really good fun :), anyone else get it?
What a waste. My Bomberman Collection for PC I got on eBay for $6 brand new. Includes: Bomberman, Bomberman 93, and Bomberman World. I haven't gotten around to playing all of them yet though.

If you think IsmaR has too many posts, Del Money, take a look at a Super Moderator. Namely Mic_128.

His post number?

OVER 9000!

Actually, OVER 18,000!

Not kidding here, either. Gideon, creator of SWF, doesn't have that many posts! O_o
Well yeah but Mic_128 is also a mod and plus IsmaR's account isn't even 3 months old yet and she has me beat in post count. I guess it's a good thing next semester doesn't start again til Jan 19th...by then my posting rate will return to the former glory that is was during last summer.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Can you play Virtual Console games over Wi-Fi? I still haven't gotten my Wii online yet lulz.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What? My post count isn't that crazy, I mean I was banned for half the time I've been here :p I'll be a S.M. by this year.

Also, Agua, you just need wifi to download them, not to play them :)

Patinator

Smash Champion
You were BANNED half the time you've been on? You're a bad boy!

Perhaps it's sarcasm, but actually, you can't become a Moderator or anything above. You must be asked by a Mod/Super Mod. Sadly, you can't just go up and say:

"AH WANTZORZ 2 B A MODRATORZ!!!1"

...to someone like Scav, Gimpyfish, Kirby King, or Gideon. That lowers you're chances.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You were BANNED half the time you've been on? You're a bad boy!

Perhaps it's sarcasm, but actually, you can't become a Moderator or anything above. You must be asked by a Mod/Super Mod. Sadly, you can't just go up and say:

"AH WANTZORZ 2 B A MODRATORZ!!!1"

...to someone like Scav, Gimpyfish, Kirby King, or Gideon. That lowers you're chances.
I was banned after the Ridley incident :(

And bad boy?

Finally, I meant a Smash Master, but I'll be a mod by the time Brawl is out :laugh:

Top Bottom