• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
*throws Patinator in holy water*

Don't even think like that! lol

I guess we'll just stick it out until SSB 4. But let's not jinx it.

Chepe

Smash Lord
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s1tXkMTq5dE

Heres a vid of that Dream Mix TV game that shows Bomberman in it. Im sure Sakurai could pull basic animations and voice from that game no? And what is the general cosensus on Bomberman's A moves around here? Utilizing bombs a lot or using physical moves as standard with Smash characters?

Seeing Bomberman in Brawl would surely be interesting...

RDK

Smash Hero
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s1tXkMTq5dE

Heres a vid of that Dream Mix TV game that shows Bomberman in it. Im sure Sakurai could pull basic animations and voice from that game no? And what is the general cosensus on Bomberman's A moves around here? Utilizing bombs a lot or using physical moves as standard with Smash characters?

Seeing Bomberman in Brawl would surely be interesting...
I think his A moves would be standard punhes and kicks like everyone else's. The only way I could see bombs being implemented in his standard attacks would be for maybe tilts or smashes, but that's a little bit of an overkill when his B-moves revolve around bombs.

And the Dream Mix TV concept of Bomberman has been brought up before. I like the way he looks in that game, expecially his character art when it shows pictures of the characters before the gameplay vids start for each one.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well if that is true. Now Geno would be Bomberman's only competition if he is considered 3rd party anyway. But then again both Geno & Bomberman are possible.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
But who is Keiji Inafune? Is he a reliable source?

Bomberman has better chances of being in Brawl, but Geno beats him in popularity big time.

Thankfully, Bomberman's chances just keep increasing, with Megaman, Waluigi, and Stafy being deconfirmed....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But who is Keiji Inafune? Is he a reliable source?

Bomberman has better chances of being in Brawl, but Geno beats him in popularity big time.

Thankfully, Bomberman's chances just keep increasing, with Megaman, Waluigi, and Stafy being deconfirmed....
Inafune is like the creator of Megaman...

RDK

Smash Hero
Honestly, I don't believe the interview. Remember what the SEGA Team said about Sonic "not being in the cards"?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying that I want Megaman to be deconfirmed. He's my third most wanted character in Brawl, besides Bomberman and Olimar.

Anyways, the Dojo is our only REAL reliable source. I trust it more than Inafune.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yup! Bomberman is epic win!

Of course, I also want Megaman in, but... Meh. I'll settle for the better, REAL Blue Bomber!

Seriously, MEGAMAN the Blue Bomber? Umm... 'K then. LOL

Chepe

Smash Lord
Honestly, I don't believe the interview. Remember what the SEGA Team said about Sonic "not being in the cards"?
Honestly... That just meant that "we are not discussing Super Smash Bros Brawl at this time"... I still cant believe how so many people took this as proof of him not being in.

Anyway, I agree. Bomberman is the next 3rd party face I see after Megaman...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Your internet is down for a week and you miss everything. Let's play catch up.

Megaman? That news sucks balls but the guy could be told to say that. However if he isn't in, Bomberman is destined for this game.

Also, what's with these recent bans? Lego got banned again?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Guess so.

Haha, big fight in the Geno thread....

I want Bomberman to have a meteor smash, but what could it be?

Patinator

Smash Champion
His Dair, I suppose. A Stomp.

...Yes, I'm SO creative.

But on a serious note, his Down Throw could be a Meteor, like Falco and Fox's in Melee. It'd be nice to Meteor Cancel a throw, only to be hit by a bomb instead of lasers, then die dramatically.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Or the antenna slap idea could be used as an Uair meteor. Bomberman flips over, antenna first, slamming the foe to their doom.

IllidR

Smash Champion
His Dair, I suppose. A Stomp.

...Yes, I'm SO creative.

But on a serious note, his Down Throw could be a Meteor, like Falco and Fox's in Melee. It'd be nice to Meteor Cancel a throw, only to be hit by a bomb instead of lasers, then die dramatically.
Laying the smack down by throwing the bomb down?

Patinator

Smash Champion
You have a point Lord Deathborne. I mean, in Melee, Peach had a REAL Daisy costume, Falcon a Blood Falcon costume, etc. So why not Brawl?!

Wario's the first character I murder after unlocking Bomberman. No one bring up Wario Blast.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
yea its always fun to kill pokemon :laugh: Lucus will probley have a Ness costume

and i'm going right to the head honcho Mario

it's a me Mari......*CABOM* it's a me Bomber man

Top Bottom