• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
and old people :O
if you see a women driving this car[2003 mercedes benz SLK 55 AMG] in naples florida

1. its me[my DDD plush will be in the passenger seat]
2. your too slow[it goes 1-70mph in like 3 seconds get at me]

how is ganny not B tier? he can kill at 40 with warlock punch.....

and dla's dorf beat allys mk
As much as i love the king of darkness, hes got issues. Like having no mid range options, getting ***** by grabs and warlock punch is a extremely high risk move as much as i love punch killing some idoit at retardedly low %'s it wont happen often against someone thats using their brain.

Besides my friend why warlock punch someone in the face, when you can send them to the 9th layer of hell with a auto canceled Dair? Much more satisfying, much more easier to pull off

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
CAPTAIN FACLON MOVED UP!

Wow, I never though I'd see the day. Frankly, I would've bet money that he'd be kicked back down to last place again. If it helps you out Zelda mains, I firmly believe she's still much better than CF.

...well, I remembered V3 by heart, now it's time to un-learn what I 've learned

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Im just gonna say this without trying to cause trouble. ^^"

Zelda should be alot higher, Lucas a little higher just in the next tier, Yoshi takes Lucas's spot and otherwise the tier list to me is good. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I seriously did not even wanna bother posting in this stupid thread. But some special people requested I do so. But I have to hold myself back from insulting anyone, cause I have a **** load to dish out to people. But I'll be a nice boy just this once.....maybe........

First off, the placings with Zelda, Peach and Pit is straight BS. Just wanna get that out the way.

Second, Peach for another tier list did not move. I would like to know just what in the world do you people talk or see in this character to lead to just a brainless effort to see what kind of character Peach is. "Peach is too slow, she can't kill, crappy air dodge, wahh waah waah, **** her pros, the cons are what matter" Is that it? 100 bucks says this is what runs through your heads all the time for the people that downgraded her once again.

"tourny results came into play here" if anyone dishes that out, that is also BS. Pit Has not done better than Peach in tournament results.

I hit a 7th, a 3rd, a 13th at a regional. And another at one of inui big tournaments. All while beating good players.

Edreese got 17th at genesis

King Beef has been bring in good results with Peach to a point he made the power rankings. And Nicole has also brought in placings. And keep in mind this is going ALL Peach, no darn secondaries just to show you what work she puts in to get such a downgrade.

Pit has not done better than this and you boys know this. So how did Pit get that spot. I heard from a lil birdy that you boys focus on what he can do (include a lil bias hype to that). So when it matters to you boys, thats when character abilities matter. I schooled you boys for months on what Peach can do, gave you boys books reports to a point I might as well be a darn professor. All I heard was "lololo, she can't kill, slow, gets camped crappy air dodge, moves too easy to read" and other arrogant crap. She can't kill? Why is bowser, Ganon and ike low? Not fast? Why is CF and sonic where they are?

To me you pays pay attention to what you WANT to pay attention too. And this tier list shows it. I head you boys up with so much Peach info so many times, to a point I even got into detail and hit you up with frame data. But that was me being bias and no facts? BS cause look at her results compared to pits and due to the fact she still has not moved.

"screw her, Pit is the man, we don't need tourny results for him, he can do all this and that, that is what matters, You told us all about Peach but we don't care, it's Peach, lolololol. We like Pit better and have to give him his hype. And bring up what he can do, thats what matters"

That is what I heard when I saw this list. And Zelda, are you serious with this one? What are you people doing? As I said, you people pay attention to what you wanna pay attention too. Cause it is not just me, but other people who main other characters telling you boys how it is and bringing you facts. Yet you brush it off. It's like you people can't stand to see characters like Peach and a few others that did not deserve what they got rise.

This is the worst I have ever seen from this community/BBR beside the one upset of you putting Falcon over link. Get a new staff that actually knows ALOT about characters are don't bias, hype stuff to no end. Pit got the most hype and BS rank on this list.

And sorry, I tried to be nice but it is not possible with this nonsense going on, that be me going easy on them.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Your argument is pretty solid to me Dark.Pch, but why do you care so much? It doesn't actually affect you except make you look even more amazing than you are.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Dark Pch is always really defensive about Peach.. Honestly it's a list that shouldn't affect how you play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My honest opinion? I dont give a crap about where Peach is placed now after seen this list. She could be F tier for all I care. I did not even wanna bother posting in here. but did it on request. These silly tier list don't reflect my skills when I am on point. And so many have told me from watch me play or just knowing about Peach in general, that Peach is better than people give her credit.

Now before I hear fools coming to me about how bias I am and over hyping Peach (like that is gonna beat what pit got) Peach is B tier. She is not some godly character and has flaws that are hard to deal with. Yet they can be dealt with and she is not as bad as people once again made her look here. Where in B tier? I have no clue yet. maybe in the middle around there.

I don't care what these people do anymore with the tier list. Now it just got way out of hand. But for some reason I was called in as the only Person to set these boys straight with my character. Also in a way, it is downgrading all Peach players that have bust their ***** off to place well enough to show Peach is better than this nonsense. But w/e this is the brawl community, people dont think here. peach could be F tier on this thing. I gave up worry and trying to open peoples eyes, even when the facts are in their faces. Peach is b tier and no stupid tier list made by these people are gonna tell me otherwise. I dont care what big name you are or how much you THINK you know about this game and characters. Same Goes for Zelda and a few others.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Stop saying "I was asked to talk here" to make yourself look more important. If you're willing enough to write those ludicrous monuments you call posts, it can't have taken much convincing anyway.

I mean, shouldn't this latest list have shown you that all your babbling doesn't make any difference?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
My honest opinion? I dont give a crap about where Peach is placed now after seen this list. She could be F tier for all I care. I did not even wanna bother posting in here. but did it on request. These silly tier list don't reflect my skills when I am on point. And so many have told me from watch me play or just knowing about Peach in general, that Peach is better than people give her credit.

Then stop posting and go do something that will make you feel happier.

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
Yoshi moved up 2 spots :) Still not high enough imo... but a slight improvement :p

Kirby went down :( I guess all of these years have made him predictable :( *sigh* sucks to see that none of the vets from ssb are up top...Pikachu... I guess :/

Oh, and by the way, ya'll should've made MK G-tier just for lulz, and then watch everything descend into chaos >:D

EDIT: Very eloquent, Dark.Pch... Can I hire you to make a case for Yoshi and Kirby? And maybe JigglingPuff? :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think mario should have gone up, not that far but not down for sure! His cape makes for real sexy mindgames and such.

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
I think mario should have gone up, not that far but not down for sure! His cape makes for real sexy mindgames and such.

Mario's cape doesn't really compensate for a horrendous recovery (especially for a midweight), poor attacks, and general mediocrity :/

Mindgames aren't going to be of much use when you're playing against the best of the best

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Mario's recovery isn't horrendous, it's very nice... Until he is knocked offstage and loses his second jump. His moveset is nice too, his dsmash and fsmash should handle all of his killing problems. His projectile and reflector aid his on-stage game a lot, and slow fallspeed makes it so he can chain with his own attacks accordingly AS WELL AS recover safer than other characters. I see Mario's recovery and think of Marth's... Except that Mario doesn't have a neutralB that sends him at great horizontal distances.

Depending on mindgames, yes... In my opinion, he's low because of just that: his wins are more attributed to 'player vs player' instead of 'character vs character'.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
DP, you were saying Peach should be B tier the last tier list.
You think she should be B tier now?
You are effectively arguing a larger rise than you did last time. Did you mean to say C tier?

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
True, Kewk.

I think Mario is great in low or mid level play, he's amazing for letting you get the feel of the game, (which is pretty much what Mario does ;)) but the fact that he's so balanced hurts him in the end. The fact that Mario doesn't really have very many things that set him apart makes him a low-tier character. Mario has good smashes, okay recovery, okay attacks, an okay/bad projectile, etc. but nothing to make him exceptional.

By himself Mario's not a bad character, but he just doesn't have the edge to allow him to stand out against others.

Famous

Smash Champion
He's low because...

1. There is only a handful of good Mario's
2. Everyone looks down him

His Tier placement has nothing to do with his character traits...People just don't like him

JinxKatrina8 said:
Mindgames aren't going to be of much use when you're playing against the best of the best
Mindgames is what determines the best of the best in most cases...Doesn't matter what character you play...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
He's low because...

1. There is only a handful of good Mario's
2. Everyone looks down him

His Tier placement has nothing to do with his character traits...People just don't like him
I've always heard veeery good things about Boss's Mario, and some other people's back in '09 (like 1-2 other people). One of the best players in our neighboring island, Dominican Republic, is a Mario mainer, and I've experience with him. he plays REALLY freaking good, but I have to say, it's him as a player and not his character that beats up many players. Sometimes Mario just dies because of crappy things, you know? He falls faster than he moves horizontally, so knocking him farther and farther away will gimp him easily.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mario is just a balanced nice character. His place in the tier is good imo *shrug* I haven't really seen a good Mario but that's probably cuz im new to the boards :laugh:

Dark Peach, Nice backing up your charrie :D. Peach is a beast when used in the right hands. I am looking to maybe try and train with her for a decent secondary. Though Lucas is always my #1 charrie no matter what these silly tiers say xD. Lucas is def mid tier but again imo

Jerome

Smash Apprentice
Hold up! Zelda is too low. She is clearly better than Jigglypuff, Samus, Falcon, Mario, and Yoshi.
The tier list should look like this:

S: Meta Knight
A: Snake, Diddy Kong, Falco, Ice Climbers, Marth, Wario
B: King Dedede, Pikachu, Olimar, Lucario, Mr. Game & Watch
C: Pit, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, R.O.B.
D: Donkey Kong, Peach, Fox, Luigi, Wolf
E: Sheik, Pokémon Trainer, Sonic, Ness, Bowser
F: Lucas, Ike, Zelda, Yoshi, Mario, Falcon, Samus
G: Jigglypuff, Link, Ganondorf

This is much better.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I think this Tier List is pretty choppy. A lot of the character seem to be in the right tiers but within each tier the places look wrong. It doesn't really effect me, though, so I don't care too much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
EDIT: Very eloquent, Dark.Pch... Can I hire you to make a case for Yoshi and Kirby? And maybe JigglingPuff? :D
How much you paying?

DP, you were saying Peach should be B tier the last tier list.
You think she should be B tier now?
You are effectively arguing a larger rise than you did last time. Did you mean to say C tier?
Huh? I always said Peach was B tier. Last tier list she was C. This one she is D. She should not be in any of these at all. I been goin on till this day that Peach was B tier. And backing up too hard why she is. But saldy as you can see for this list............yea nuff said.

Dark Peach, Nice backing up your charrie :D. Peach is a beast when used in the right hands. I am looking to maybe try and train with her for a decent secondary. Though Lucas is always my #1 charrie no matter what these silly tiers say xD. Lucas is def mid tier but again imo
I can teach you her if you want. I started teach Peach to people again now that I finally have a wii and brawl after like 6 months not being able to practice. I have 2 students right now.

Riddle

Smash Lord
mario is not the 6th worst char in the game Jerome. And what you guys are failing to see is that mario's edgeguard/gimp game is awesome and he as good OOS options and good aerials.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can teach you her if you want. I started teach Peach to people again now that I finally have a wii and brawl after like 6 months not being able to practice. I have 2 students right now.[/QUOTE]

Most def! Just tell me when and I wanna learn with Peach she is just such a cool character that I wanna try out. Sign me up..which thread for Peach should I go to?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Huh? I always said Peach was B tier. Last tier list she was C. This one she is D. She should not be in any of these at all. I been goin on till this day that Peach was B tier. And backing up too hard why she is. But saldy as you can see for this list............yea nuff said.
C tier IS the new B tier, fyi. Esentially she's in the same place.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Most def! Just tell me when and I wanna learn with Peach she is just such a cool character that I wanna try out. Sign me up..which thread for Peach should I go to?
Look at my Peach guide and start from there.

C tier IS the new B tier, fyi. Esentially she's in the same place.
Cause of meta having his own tier. which I find dumb but w/e. out side of that, Peach should have rised a few spots. if Pe\it went up that much, then I dont see why Peach does not move.

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
Ugh... Meta Knight *looks around darkly*

like I sad before, they should've just put MK in the G tier to make trouble and infinite lulz >:D

Serious note though: I strongly disagree with Yoshi's placement, 30/37? Just because a character suffers from underrepresentation doesn't mean they should be an f tiered character, Yoshi's difficult to use: yes, but Yoshi is *not* that bad... Yoshi should be D tier, imo, or high e tier. Yoshi's an unpredictable character with a great air game, good groundgame, good recovery, excellent advanced edgegame (look at the Yoshi boards regarding the video that's come out of Japan recently for more info about this), and he's a heavyweight! With a good projectile... And the best pivot grab in the game :p

I can't be nearly as eloquent as Dark.Pch was about Peach, but seriously =.= I was hoping that the people out there would see he light about Yoshi after placing him at 32 in v3, but instad all they did was push him up two spots by shunting more characters lower...

Oh... Yeah, I also feel bad for Legend of Zelda fans :( (looks at the new "G" tier)...

Albert.

Smash Master
<_<

I'm already sad about being B tier. Don't make me feel worse.
Why be sad lol?

If anything you can feel less guilty than before, because you're using a "less good" character

...as long as we're talking about useless emotions that shouldn't matter anyway.

(I hope somebody gets what I mean by this)

Everybody should play their character as if they were the best ;)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
yoshi's biggest problem, imo, is his OOS options.
he can't jump out of sheild, the only thing he CAN do out of it is grab.
this severely limits his punishing options, the only thing you can really do is roll away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom