• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thx bro! Really hard fighting your Kirby and D3
Yes, I get that from majority of some people in general. I just frame trap you (that's my game-play in a nut shell) I force people to to think I throw out a move and I can't make up for it without another move and then out of no where you're either in high percentages or dead.

Either way, Brawl once more? No one else really comes here and brawls unless something happens here I guess. Anyways, Link will be next for sure. Thanks.

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Hey there @ Ansou Ansou wanna play?
Yeah sure, if you wanna play 3DS. Was just about to make a post about it. Not quite sure how this thread works other than that, though. ^.^

I'm not completely sure how this thread works since it wasn't explained that well, but I'm just going to guess that I'm supposed to post my FC and hope that people want to play with me. I kinda want to find some people to play against on my 3DS. My FC is 4897-5959-9210 and I main Kirby. Some characters that I would want to practice against are Greninja, Zelda, Sheik, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, Duck Hunt Duo, Jigglypuff and Kirby, but I'm open for everyone.

Also, is this thread only for finding quick battles or for generally find people to play with multiple times as well?

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It's been awhile since your supreme overlord emperor of the Arena was here. Someone give me a report of how has this arena been.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It's been awhile since your supreme overlord emperor of the Arena was here. Someone give me a report of how has this arena been.
I'd like the same, since I've stepped out for a while. But since I'll be getting Smash 4 soon, I figure I'll try coming back to the series in general. Is there an arena set up for SSB4 yet? I'd seek that out myself but the forums for that game are such a mess that I don't even want to explore it on my own, lol.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is there an arena set up for SSB4 yet?
Not at the moment. Honestly, the IBWC was dropped and the supervision/moderation of WC/M&G now belongs to guys like Gatlin, Venus, and Xiroey. It's better to ask them since I can't anything anymore.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Its been great. Happy to see the god of this successful Arena is back!
Let play Link

Yeah sure, if you wanna play 3DS. Was just about to make a post about it. Not quite sure how this thread works other than that, though. ^.^

I'm not completely sure how this thread works since it wasn't explained that well, but I'm just going to guess that I'm supposed to post my FC and hope that people want to play with me. I kinda want to find some people to play against on my 3DS. My FC is 4897-5959-9210 and I main Kirby. Some characters that I would want to practice against are Greninja, Zelda, Sheik, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, Duck Hunt Duo, Jigglypuff and Kirby, but I'm open for everyone.

Also, is this thread only for finding quick battles or for generally find people to play with multiple times as well?
Sorry to leave you hanging like this Ansou and no I mean for brawl.

for 3DS battle online go this link: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-3ds-friend-code-sharing-thread.340319/page-233

I wish you Good luck and Have a lot of fun and a good smashing time more important kick butt.

See you

Oh yes yes once I have smash 4 for Wii U version in my hand we definitely battle out.

Edit:

Hey there emperor long time no see its been awhile since the last I saw you so how your doing these days? and let battle out again someday.

its great to see and heard you again smell you later hehehe

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
'K, thanks Grey.
No problem!

Its been great. Happy to see the god of this successful Arena is back!
Thanks!

Hey there emperor long time no see its been awhile since the last I saw you so how your doing these days? and let battle out again someday.

its great to see and heard you again smell you later hehehe
I've been busy with my courses but I have been meaning to to stop by more often to the Arena. Sure. I have Sm4sh 3DS and I plan on getting the Wii U soon.

I'm feeling just slightly ignored here, but it's okay, don't mind me.
The Emperor does not ignore His children.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
I haven't play Online in awhile, do you need an SD card to play online? I forget if you need one.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
I thought so, is there any place to get a hackless method? I seemed to have misplaced my SD card that had the file.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
I have to go. GGs DAS.I apologize for the double post.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I have to go. GGs DAS.I apologize for the double post.
GGs Cr5 you really got me those last two games. Shield break didn't see that coming lol.

Sorry about the lag here and there.

Nice playing you again its been some time.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Looking for a brawl match. Anybody want to play?

Edit: Nvm lol

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
whats yours?
4300-9676-3625

Edit: GGs PEACE can't tell if I played you before, but feels like it. Its probably somebody else I'm thinking about likely. I'm glad we got to play anyway.

Some pretty good kills there man and plenty of close matches as well. I have to be more careful against Snake, and I still be losing track of those bombs sometimes lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom