• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Blake is a friend of mine from Chatzy
I wanna play with him someday so when you see it please ask him for his FC and give my FC to him also the next time he jump to the game tell him he can stay I dont mind rotation at all I wish that we can play FFA but with the lag and connection is very hard .

Chatzy huh? is that site good and safe? also there is a lot of brawl player seeking in that site?

Marty.

Smash Cadet
NNID
Z4157M
Chatzy huh? is that site good and safe? also there is a lot of brawl player seeking in that site?
Chatzy is a good place to hang out, the people on there are decent, they don't brag, flame or anything of that, we have mods on there every day. Though most of them play Smash 4 instead of Brawl there are still some folks there that play Brawl

Dalxp26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dalxp26
Yeah, Chatzy its pretty cool website. Its a lot easier to communicate there

Jecti

Smash Rookie
I'll jump on if someone wants to go some matches. Not easy to find people who still play. :ohwell:

FC - 2497-0815-3234

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll jump on if someone wants to go some matches. Not easy to find people who still play. :ohwell:

FC - 2497-0815-3234
I can brawl tonight (like in six hours) you still think you can make it? And here's my FC: 0903 5382 1196

Long live Brawl~

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can play you tonight if you want or

Anyone else want to brawl?

Edit: Still here....
We could try. Recently got a new ISP, might work for us this time.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
OK see you there
Good games! Decent characters, but you roll so much that it's not very hard to capitalize once I get pressure going. Try to cut down on that and stand your ground more rather than rolling in an attempt to reset to neutral. You weren't half bad otherwise, had to play some guessing games throughout most of the matches. It was great to finally get to play you after such a long time. Thanks for playing!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I'm that Blake guy you were asking about. I can play you tomorrow if you'd like
Hi there Blake I knew it was you the name of Blake sound so familiar to me then I was thinking I heard that name before but where? so I did a little search of that name... then it appear that name belong to Goldman then when I saw that you main from brawl is Marth I said that I Finally found you so I was gonna asking you before but I didn't have the time anyway Yeah I can play with you tomorrow at night but there is some player that asking me before for a battle tomorrow night so let see if you want we can do some rotation.

See you Tomorrow

Edit: D.post

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Oh man I wish that I could but unfortunately I'm at work so Cannot brawl anyone during the day but if you can tonight then I battle you if not then I planning to get online on Wednesday night so if you can then I be either here chatting around or in my wii just message me.
Kk
Anyone wanna brawl

Top Bottom