• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
You're doing a job man. Keep Brawl alive~
Thanks man I just don't want brawl to become officially dead so I try my best to keep it alive.

ill be brawling tomorrow after noon.
All right I will try to play you during the day if not then I can play you at night.

by the way Yes yes YES NEWTWO NEWTWO IS BACKKK! hahaha I saw your reaction in that post back there.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks man I just don't want brawl to become officially dead so I try my best to keep it alive.

All right I will try to play you during the day if not then I can play you at night.

by the way Yes yes YES NEWTWO NEWTWO IS BACKKK! hahaha I saw your reaction in that post back there.
I respect that man and hopefully one day we'll be able to brawl and you as well can witness my Link.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ok. 0776-2923-9929
GGs Goldman and also GGs to BRN since I don't know BRN's username. Sorry about the connection problems, and the rotations was pretty fun too. I wanted to play you in those rotations Gold, unless you wanted your buddy to have some fights with me since we had a few both him/her joined in.

Glad I got to play you since I'm not sure if I've seen you around here Gold, so it was great to play a new person.

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
GGs Goldman and also GGs to BRN since I don't know BRN's username. Sorry about the connection problems, and the rotations was pretty fun too. I wanted to play you in those rotations Gold, unless you wanted your buddy to have some fights with me since we had a few both him/her joined in.

Glad I got to play you since I'm not sure if I've seen you around here Gold, so it was great to play a new person.
Same here. ggs!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Greeting players just to let you know I will be playing brawl tonight around more or less at 10:00 PM or 10:30PM if anyone want to play brawl then join me Tonight and My FC is 4169-4290-1528 in the mean time you can leave your FC in your post then later on I add it.

Until then See you

Last edited:

SlyChoober

Smash Cadet
1762-2358-4340 Heres my friend code, let me know if anyone wants to play either here or private message. Im having trouble connecting to some players

Edit: The error I'm getting is 86420 when trying to join a room, if anyone can give some insight or provide a solution it would be helpful, thanks.

Last edited:

Dalxp26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dalxp26
1762-2358-4340 Heres my friend code, let me know if anyone wants to play either here or private m Im having trouble connecting to some players

Edit: The error I'm getting is 86420 when trying to join a room, if anyone can give some insight or provide a solution it would be helpful, thanks.

I'm down to play. I also get the code error on some not all players. I heard it either the firewall on the router or might be due to geographical location, not entirely sure

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Greeting players just to let you know I will be playing brawl tonight around more or less at 10:00 PM or 10:30PM if anyone want to play brawl then join me Tonight and My FC is 4169-4290-1528 in the mean time you can leave your FC in your post then later on I add it.

Until then See you

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
1762-2358-4340 Heres my friend code, let me know if anyone wants to play either here or private message. Im having trouble connecting to some players

It's your Firewall setting, or, to be even more safe just call Nintendo.

Phone number: 1800-Nintendo (that's their number really ha ha). Good luck.

SlyChoober

Smash Cadet
thanks for the response. I have tried completely disabling it. If anyone is online right now let me know and I can try again

Top Bottom