• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Ike? Really? Videos? Hi, you barely come here now, Smash4'ng?
Nah, I honestly have no clue what DaBreast plays like now, lol. I haven't really played him or any other old Brawl Online boards people in years.

No plans to play Smash 4, unless the Wii U version turns out to be decent. I'm glad to see my guys Fox and Marth aren't going to suck too badly, but I can't stand Brawl-style (worsened) mechanics anymore.

@ Richard 89 Richard 89 : I guess, but it's the bunghole mods over at the news section that really demand worship. Grey's cool.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh, really? That's true only one game or patch to install.

Well, I hope you can still brawl sometime (will take break from SF and MvC ha ha).

Actually, yes, ZSS would be better, just fill up my bowl and watch the splash he he.

I'm very mobile and I can depend on myself with GnW a lot (you've seen it before he he).

So, yes, I can see better promise with that particular team. So, what are you up to now man?

@ Phan7om Phan7om Thanks man.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
I see. Well in that case I guess I'll have to get my ZSS up to par then. Right now I wouldn't say she's in my top 10, maybe top 15. I've always wanted to try out that team with someone admittedly.

Right now I'm busy with college and other stuff (mid terms coming up soon). But next month I'll be much more free which is why I'd prefer to play then.

Edit:

Btw if I had to pick an overall main for Brawl it'd probably be Snake. What about yourself? Is it Link then?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The ZSS and GnW team still hasn't found a true strong force to dominate like M2K and Trela did (forgot name of strategy).
I can see zero to death combos preformed easily man, we should as well pm practice Online and come up with Team combos and such.

I see, mid term is right around the corner for me as well, ha ha.

Last time we brawled, your MK was very solid and your Diddy (but I'm too dirty in that mu towards Diddy's recovery and such, you remember? He he). So, I honestly couldn't see your Diddy play in general.

Yes, I still main Link and always will, I'll use him in one of team matches and for sure use him in singles for the tourney.

Hopefully everything will be set (connection great) and me just using my creativity and do stuff with Link

Snake and Link is a good team for some reason (idk why I just see it idk why).

I also feel Ike and Diddy is as well a strong team (the Bananas and Ike doing Banana tricks) (which IK how to do drop Bananas to smashes and such).

God I love Brawl <3 The game just isn't over nope it's just getting started.

Last edited:

RosalinaSama

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ROSA#211
NNID
Fracktail
3DS FC
2492-4324-7138
Switch FC
SW-1139-8011-8725
I'm pretty new and terrible and I have a pretty terrible connection but I wonder if I can find anyone here to play Brawl with

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I finally have smash 4 !!!
I suppose you want to play it for awhile before you go online, huh? So....how do you like it so far?
I've been playing for a little bit and Im afraid to go super pro on it cuz I don't want to wreck my circle pad. But it seems as though my current mains are villagers kirby and robin. I eventually want to main palutena and zero suit. I just unlocked Ness so I got a while to go. But ill play anyone online anyway just to get the experience. Cpus are of no help.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I finally have smash 4 !!!

I've been playing for a little bit and Im afraid to go super pro on it cuz I don't want to wreck my circle pad. But it seems as though my current mains are villagers kirby and robin. I eventually want to main palutena and zero suit. I just unlocked Ness so I got a while to go. But ill play anyone online anyway just to get the experience. Cpus are of no help.
Okay. I got you added for future use. :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Your theme link doesn't work. Or is that suppose to happen because you have no theme.....
But yeah that sig is

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mm, how so? I think it fits great when it ready for battle and such. The part where the choir sings and the beat comes in kills it real hard.

I have another theme (a very old one) but I'll see how that goes.

Which parts didn't fit right with the whole, persona?

And thanks man.

Edit: I think IK why you feel that way now, is it because it cuts and then proceeds to another sample? I think that may be why, and

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Gonna stop there. Really GGs extreme! I never played a good villager before so that surprised me. I really liked your use of the rocket and slingshot, it made it hard for me to approach properly.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Gonna stop there. Really GGs extreme! I never played a good villager before so that surprised me. I really liked your use of the rocket and slingshot, it made it hard for me to approach properly.
i do plan to make villager top tier, but im gonna need a real controller to make that happen. wii u version cant come soon enough. but what makes villager amazing is his off stage game and edge guarding tools. i sometimes have a problem dashing and smashing cuz the circle pad is just terrible. i really think villager will be a great support character in doubles. (smash potato anyone?) i especially like the lingering hitboxes on those turnips :awesome:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
i do plan to make villager top tier, but im gonna need a real controller to make that happen. wii u version cant come soon enough. but what makes villager amazing is his off stage game and edge guarding tools. i sometimes have a problem dashing and smashing cuz the circle pad is just terrible. i really think villager will be a great support character in doubles. (smash potato anyone?) i especially like the lingering hitboxes on those turnips :awesome:
Don't get me started on those turnips man.... I already had horrible experiences with Peach's turnips. Turnips 2 OP in smash.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind, off to bed~

Last edited:

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
Well, I'm a loser and don't have Smash 3DS yet. xd
So, brawl anyone? I know it's been a while, but...

Top Bottom