• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Ah sorry about that, man. My controller slipped and the guide line cruised to the "No" tab, you still want to brawl some more? Fun matches as well.
Oh, lol. I got off and didn't say anything (usually I do but whatever). I know you left (accidentally now) but it was good timing since my cat stepped on the power surge protector and turned my Wii off >_>. I've had someone I was versing lose power before on wiimmfi and my Wii froze. I thought it broke or something since I unplugged it and it wouldn't shut off. It probably wouldn't have done anything but it was good that it happened right when you left...

Anyways, I have to wake up early tomorrow to play Pomp & Circumstance (if you know what that is) for the seniors who are graduating at my school, so I'm gonna hit my bed now; I definitely would Brawl more though :). Btw, you're Ike jab cancels are easily the best ones I've seen (or Zelda just really sucks). Dat Ragnell reach tho...and your projectile game with Link is beastly. I won mostly through you messing up from lag I guess. That reminds me, sorry for when we first started and I was acting weird—my Wii Remote was on low battery so I had to get new ones.

I'm up to brawl again though whenever I'm free! I'll be on again tomorrow probably, if not, you can message me; I usually get emails. Good Brawls!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh, lol. I got off and didn't say anything (usually I do but whatever). I know you left (accidentally now) but it was good timing since my cat stepped on the power surge protector and turned my Wii off >_>. I've had someone I was versing lose power before on wiimmfi and my Wii froze. I thought it broke or something since I unplugged it and it wouldn't shut off. It probably wouldn't have done anything but it was good that it happened right when you left...

Anyways, I have to wake up early tomorrow to play Pomp & Circumstance (if you know what that is) for the seniors who are graduating at my school, so I'm gonna hit my bed now; I definitely would Brawl more though :). Btw, you're Ike jab cancels are easily the best ones I've seen (or Zelda just really sucks). Dat Ragnell reach tho...and your projectile game with Link is beastly. I won mostly through you messing up from lag I guess. That reminds me, sorry for when we first started and I was acting weird—my Wii Remote was on low battery so I had to get new ones.

I'm up to brawl again though whenever I'm free! I'll be on again tomorrow probably, if not, you can message me; I usually get emails. Good Brawls!
I see, well yes, good games, nah, Zelda isn't bad, she's only gimp-able, but it isn't easy to lift Zelda off stage (except MK, Snake and D3) though those characters hit hard towards Zelda. Every other character struggles badly verses Zelda, not too sure about Marth though, but I've seen Marth get blown up a lot by Zelda, meh. It's hard to really hit her because she pretty much has to do with her disjointed hit-boxes and stuff, anyway, the way I use Ike is grow more on his speed, and let his natural strength work on it's own (it's kind of automatic really). Oh yes, what you saw there with my Link is no where near how I play him without lag and stuff, however, good games once more. Good luck man and enjoy that day from whoever is graduating. Yes, I'll be on tomorrow, I don't know when, but I'm sure I'll be here before you go to bed again. Night man and good brawl playing.

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Good Games I gotta go. (Sorry you couldn't find a better person to play against.)
Nice games!
You left just when I used one of my mains, Snake. Anyways, don't be sorry. I had fun playing with you and that's all that matters. Smashboards is a friendly community. Don't be sorry. You'll get lots of practice from other smashers besides me. That fox though!!!! At first, I couldn't get around with your great juggles, but after a couple of matches; I adapted to your movement. Anyways, I hope that we'll play later. :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone else want to play brawl???
Try to not double post. If anyone wants to visit the thread, they'll see your post, including any edits you've made to it.

As to why I'm actually here: I'll play.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry. Anyways, can you host?? I'll play in a couple of minutes
Sure can do. I'll see you on. Just gotta ascertain a few additions to my music and textures are in working order.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mind if I join in? :3
Accck, apologies for responding so late. Feel free to join up. Che just joined, so I don't know if we're doing rotations or what. But I'm good for whatever.

Eh, I'm gonna rehost. Not interested in items at the moment, so if you have them on, please make sure you turn them off when you join.

Che, I have reason to believe it was you, so I was giving you time to read this before requesting to reenter the room.

Well, I'm finished with FFA for the time being. Connection is bleh. I'll just be playing singles.

Final edit: Fun games to all participants. I need to reassess my self-destruct habit.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
just want to say that I love that this wifi project is getting so much use. Keep on smashing guys. :)
Thanks for bundling the info in a single thread. Helps out for all newcomers who aren't aware of it. Also jiggs dittos at Apex 2015 pls.

Edit: I'll brawl gaborap.

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
FC's 4683-0120-9931
Finally, I got to play the creator of this wonderful thread, and I must say, I am not disappointed. You have a very good captain falcon. You have a very good everything really, but falcon, DDD, and ganon had me stuck. Lots of fun man. Thanks for the games. Ggs. :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Finally, I got to play the creator of this wonderful thread, and I must say, I am not disappointed. You have a very good captain falcon. You have a very good everything really, but falcon, DDD, and ganon had me stuck. Lots of fun man. Thanks for the games. Ggs. :)
Thanks! I second Ganon and have had Falcon use in the past. I also used to play DDD a long time ago but I was surprised I did pretty well with him. GGs and hopefully we can play again sometime.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It seems like doing doubles would be impossible with the way arena is now. >.>
With solely people in the Arena? Perhaps. But if you want to play doubles, you'd be better off gathering participants from more than one venue anyhow.

Fsmash

Smash Domain

All is Brawl (I cringe just mentioning this, but it's... an option)

And others. It's how I've set up doubles anyway, since I prefer to designate my own partner.

Nice to meet everyone! :o
Greetings user.

Last edited:
Top Bottom