• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Anyone else want to play brawl?
Sorry for the connection and GGS Hype you have very nice Captain Falcon there which put me nervious sometime and very quick too also you are really good with mario you should consider as you next characters very good! anyways thanks for playing and I hope we play again very very soon before this end.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Anyone else want to play brawl?
GG's hyper your kirby is so good i hate being offstage aganist him i feel like i will always get gimped idk why but everytime i play you i predict you to roll even though you never do its just a habit i have when i play against kirby since i know he has a good roll fun games hope to play you again :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sorry for the connection and GGS Hype you have very nice Captain Falcon there which put me nervious sometime and very quick too also you are really good with mario you should consider as you next characters very good! anyways thanks for playing and I hope we play again very very soon before this end.
Thanks Rage, it was kind of laggy so I couldn't play at my best. GGs though.

GG's hyper your kirby is so good i hate being offstage aganist him i feel like i will always get gimped idk why but everytime i play you i predict you to roll even though you never do its just a habit i have when i play against kirby since i know he has a good roll fun games hope to play you again :D
GGs. You're really unpredictable, I think you're going to do something and then you just dash out of the way and punish me. I can't see a lot of things you do coming and I eat up a lot of % just trying to adapt.
Sorry you got to see my fail yoshi, if someone is besting me with a certain character over and over I pick that character to help me understand options and stuff.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Thanks Rage, it was kind of laggy so I couldn't play at my best. GGs though.

GGs. You're really unpredictable, I think you're going to do something and then you just dash out of the way and punish me. I can't see a lot of things you do coming and I eat up a lot of % just trying to adapt.
Sorry you got to see my fail yoshi, if someone is besting me with a certain character over and over I pick that character to help me understand options and stuff.
Thats how you have to play yoshi or low tiers in general stay unpredictable so that the other person cant learn the flaws your character has and your yoshi isnt bad i honestly thought you picked him to show me that you were better with yoshi than me so i tried really hard not to lose really fun games though hope to play you again

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Hmm, my name should be Burn on there. I changed it from Jaden since I'm SmashBurner on here. I see you though @ H HYP3R :o

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hmm, my name should be Burn on there. I changed it from Jaden since I'm SmashBurner on here. I see you though @ H HYP3R :o
It's stuck on "awaiting registration"
Let me try reconnecting
Edit: Yeah I don't see anyone named Burn :/
When I registered your fc I named it J and it still says awaiting registration, i'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
It's stuck on "awaiting registration"
Let me try reconnecting
Hmm, that's weird. I have you in my friend list, but I just reput your friend code and had you as awaiting. Then you reappeared as you were previously in my friend list.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hmm, that's weird. I have you in my friend list, but I just reput your friend code and had you as awaiting. Then you reappeared as you were previously in my friend list.
I'm not sure, maybe wifi just being dumb. You can play someone else if you like since I don't know how to fix it.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
I'm not sure, maybe wifi just being dumb. You can play someone else if you like since I don't know how to fix it.
Well it's not just you. It's everyone I type in like they have a new code or something. Lemme restart and see.

Edit: I think it should be good now hopefully. I'll wait until you're done the Brawl you're in.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh yes, GGs! Had a lot of fun! :)
I've seen you around over the years, but I don't believe we've ever gotten the chance to play. Probably even saw you around the New New Member's Fight Arena. Maybe we could play sometime soon (or now, if you're available)?

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
I've seen you around over the years, but I don't believe we've ever gotten the chance to play. Probably even saw you around the New New Member's Fight Arena. Maybe we could play sometime soon (or now, if you're available)?
Hey Zatchiel, I hear you have a really good Ike. Would you mind playing a few with me. I know I could learn a lot by playing you since I main Ike. After you play anyone you wanna play o course.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey Zatchiel, I hear you have a really good Ike. Would you mind playing a few with me. I know I could learn a lot by playing you since I main Ike. After you play anyone you wanna play o course.
We've played before, lol. You don't recall our dittos? Anyhow, sure, we can play now if you want/can. Seems like Met is off for now.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Sure, I can brawl you now! I'm going to need like 5 minutes though. :)

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
Anyone still wanna do 1 vs.1 anyone good?Or 2 vs. 2 anyone? (Brawl or Project M 3.02)
Actually, now that you mention it... XD Yup. Definitely remember. Well whoever you wanna play first Zatch, I'm good for.

Edit: No worries Zatch. I just played Met, so you guys can go ahead.

Edit: @ S Saiyan Man - I'm up for some Brawl games if you are
Ok who's hosting?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sure, I can brawl you now! I'm going to need like 5 minutes though. :)
Oop. Well, we can rotate if you guys are up for that. Otherwise, you'll probably just have to catch me around tomorrow, Burner.

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
We've played before, lol. You don't recall our dittos? Anyhow, sure, we can play now if you want/can. Seems like Met is off for now.
Actually, now that you mention it... XD Yup. Definitely remember. Well whoever you wanna play first Zatch, I'm good for.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Met. I generally have the worst time fighting Zelda and Pit online because of their smashes, lol. My gameplay was pretty lackadaisical until I saw you bring out the good ol' spam machine lesbian Samus. <3 I faintly remember you from the Samus boards, now, back when I mained Samus. I still dabble with her a lot, but I like fighting against her even more, as Ike. Anyhow, it was nice to finally play you, before wifi's shutdown. C:

You're not bad yourself. I liked the Olimar. Could use less dodges, though, since those are really easy to predict, especially if they get used so often.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Anyone still wanna do 1 vs.1 anyone good?Or 2 vs. 2 anyone? (Brawl or Project M 3.02)

Ok who's hosting?
Good games Saiyan Man. I had fun! You're a beast with Sonic. Those cancels were cool.

Edit: Hey Rage! I'll play ya

Last edited:

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982

GGs.Good characters.Sorry about my Diddy Sd'ing on that first match of Diddy vs. Mario.I tried to use his banana,not his monkey flip lol.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna brawl?

Edit: Well, given that this is the fourth time this week I can't find someone to brawl I guess I'll pick up my bass again.

Goodbye smash land... See you next smash game if I ever get it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom