• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Starline

Smash Cadet
Doubles anyone? We should get a game started, I'll find someone on fsmash or AiB so we won't have to wait too long to get four players.

Edit: never mind, we got a group of 4 on fsmash.org already.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Thanks for the games Rage. They were fun!
A Thanks for you too for the all the games yeah I thought that this time I was gonna make funny matches its seems we had a little problem with Sonic and my f smash from ganon to your charizard was awesome and good battle between mario and Bowser but I was wondering What happen to you in pico chat you fall down quickly at the beginning? anyway I hope we play again one last time maybe another now that we got 4 days left .

Anyone wanna brawl?

Edit: Well, given that this is the fourth time this week I can't find someone to brawl I guess I'll pick up my bass again.

Goodbye smash land... See you next smash game if I ever get it.
My Friend dont go yet check on tomorrow that is saturday there always players at night and espeacially check on monday and tuesday since those day is the last time for online I think that a lot people will come to this arena to play; just dont go yet its too early there is always hope.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play you, you randie. <3

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oooooh, cool. I can finally get the whooping I've been waiting for. ;D I shall be adding you now.
I don't think you'll do that bad, lol. On and waiting. I'll host whenever you're on.

Edit: Oh, okay then. That's fine. c: Maybe later.

We can try playing, DAS.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Anybody vant plei?
I'll play. nvm looks like you found someone.

Ok! Cool..
GG's. People normally have a hard time with Zelda when they don't know the match-up. Nice Marth. I think you Smash attack and over B too much though. You had some good reads on the ledge I noticed. Its freezing where I'm at so I was playing a little jittery lol. Marth is tough to play against. He can get away with so much stuff.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I'll play. nvm looks like you found someone.

GG's. People normally have a hard time with Zelda when they don't know the match-up. Nice Marth. I think you Smash attack and over B too much though. You had some good reads on the ledge I noticed. Its freezing where I'm at so I was playing a little jittery lol. Marth is tough to play against. He can get away with so much stuff.
GGs. I forward smash a lot which I am working on to stop. The Dancing Blade spam I will continue doing though. Its a good move and it keeps everthing fresh! And it can KO if its fresh lmao. I swear that Zelda made me rage. That usmash huge hitbox. Mad annoying. And lol. I work on my ledge game a lot. Marth is an edgeguarder, so my edgegame needs to be good.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
With the custom servers hosting, my new brawl code is 0348 4018 910

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good games rage. Sorry for the disconnection wasn't intentional.Also,I think you got better. :)
I also think I underperformed with marth and pt. XD

Anyone else for brawl?

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Good games rage. Sorry for the disconnection wasn't intentional.Also,I think you got better. :)
I also think I underperformed with marth and pt. XD

Anyone else for brawl?
Thanks you but I think Its too early to said that I got better no offend but i'm improve a little anyway if you want we can continue but before we play I have a question for you um did you register all your friends codes or only your code?

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Thanks you but I think Its too early to said that I got better no offend but i'm improve a little anyway if you want we can continue but before we play I have a question for you um did you register all your friends codes or only your code?
Ah,okay,I see,not offended at all.Sure,we can continue playing if you want,I only registered my code.

Also,sorry for any disconnections that take place I our games,it always disconnects when I try to save a replay,it's really strange.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Ah,okay,I see,not offended at all.Sure,we can continue playing if you want,I only registered my code.

Also,sorry for any disconnections that take place I our games,it always disconnects when I try to save a replay,it's really strange.
OK coming..... by the way this arena is so dead even that this is the last week online well at least in Nintendo Wi-Fi.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's. I had so many SD's as Falco at first lol. I went pretty crazy later on though. I kept pivot walking and doing tech stuff to keep up my offense game. I saw your ledge tech lol. Now I know how it feels when someone ledge techs my attack haha. Sorry I had to leave those few times. After those Falco matches I felt energized haha. And that hard read on Frigate haha Oh my gosh. Cool games. Had some fun trying other characters for one match each haha. I was playing badly earlier. Bananas were a bit more off than usual today.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Chreest. Aether SD fests have typified my playstyle today. I have a headache I felt the onset of before we started playing, so I probably should've ended it sooner. That one tech -> d-air I did against your Marth to finish the game on SV was completely unnecessary, but I like to goof around like that in friendlies. Was surprised to see you switch to so many other characters. Still quite solid play from you, had a blast. If this is the last time we ever get to play before wifi goes down (which I doubt it will be), I want you to know you're among my favorites to play against online, and I'm glad to see so much improvement come from you over the past couple months since I first saw you around here. I wuv yew. <3

Top Bottom