• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Anyone want to play Brawl? I may not be able to play for long though

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
GGs Das. This was probably our last time playing :(
I'm glad you used most of your characters.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I can play
GGs Blue we played quite a bit longer than usual which is always nice. I'm surprised I was able to win that first Marth vs MK match on Smashville.

I didn't expect you to go some other characters either especially Peach. It started pretty laggy, but began to straighten up some in later matches. Pretty sure the lag made you make some errors. Especially with those 2 sds you did.

I got to really pace since you try and bring confusion with your subtlety lol. Those were fun games Blue we'll have to see what happens in Smash 4.

Edit: Lol we'll play Smash 4 hopefully, so this won't be the last time.

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
GGs Blue we played quite a bit longer than usual which is always nice. I'm surprised I able to win that first Marth vs MK match on Smashville.

I didn't expect you to go some other characters either especially Peach. It started pretty laggy, but started to straighten up some in later matches. Pretty sure the lag made you make some errors. Especially with those 2 sds you did.

I got to really pace since you try and bring confusion with your subtlety lol. Those were fun games Blue we'll have to see what happens in Smash 4.

Edit: Lol we'll play Smash 4 hopefully, so this won't be the last time.
I tried so hard to to use every shield mix up I could think of, and I was wondering why you never stayed in shield. You knew what I was doing the whole time, lol.

We'll play in smash 4, but it won't be the same because there won't be a large experience gap between us :(

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I tried so hard to to use every shield mix up I could think of, and I was wondering why you never stayed in shield. You knew what I was doing the whole time, lol.

We'll play in smash 4, but it won't be the same because there won't be a large experience gap between us :(
Well I did learn from last time lol, and its dangerous to not be active enough. I got to keep my options open, and shielding can leave me open sometimes. MK isn't exactly slow either.

That's the fun we all start over. Its odd that it sounds like you prefer a experience gap between us lol.

Don't you want to give me some knots?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hey, anyone up for a Home-run Contest!?!?!? or a 1v1...

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll play some 1v1
Ok.
i'm hosting.

GG's. That Lucas was giving me some trouble. Try not to fall for my baits to get your Psi Magnet out though.
Those B-reversal Psi Magnet recoveries were top notch. I didn't know it was possible to reverse it and still get momentum.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'll play you Sonsa.
Great, room's ready! I wanna savor these last hours of Wi-Fi before moving on to the next generation. I know fans have built plenty of dedicated servers to continue brawling online and such, but... I feel ready to move on.
Any wacky antics ya wanna do? Just random characters? Random stages? Nothing, just normal 1v1? or invite some more people? Im down for whatever as usual!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Great, room's ready! I wanna savor these last hours of Wi-Fi before moving on to the next generation. I know fans have built plenty of dedicated servers to continue brawling online and such, but... I feel ready to move on.
Any wacky antics ya wanna do? Just random characters? Random stages? Nothing, just normal 1v1? or invite some more people? Im down for whatever as usual!
I know what you mean. I feel like I've hit a plateau in Brawl due to anticipation for the next gen. Whatever's fine with me. How about we do a little of everything. A few random and a few normal. Like 5 a pop?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I know what you mean. I feel like I've hit a plateau in Brawl due to anticipation for the next gen. Whatever's fine with me. How about we do a little of everything. A few random and a few normal. Like 5 a pop?
Sounds good! Lets just go with the flow then!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Anyone want to play?
I'll play DAS. I wanna give it one more go before the End days come.

@ Sonsa Sonsa - Thanks for the games! They were fun! I always have a blast when we get to play. Especially the random match ups.

Edit: Ah, never mind. Someone beat me to it.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'll play DAS. I wanna give it one more go before the End days come.

@ Sonsa Sonsa - Thanks for the games! They were fun! I always have a blast when we get to play. Especially the random match ups.

Edit: Ah, never mind. Someone beat me to it.
Yup! GGs! It'll be even more fun in smash 4! :D

Top Bottom