• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Matsushi

True Blood
Yeah,what were you eating? XD I'm fine to continue if you want,I'm hosting ATM.
Nope,your the best one currently. :p
Agreed.
Funny,I think your pressured me harder.all righty,Let's go =D
I was eating pasta, hurr hurr.
Awww, thank you! I'm so glad you think so, I'd say you're equal in skill. ^^

Good games once again, Roy! Can't get enough of those Marf dittos, my fingers are aching now, lol. During our matches, I noticed that you were beginning to pick up on my play-style which lead to me being read like a book at the end. I saw you picking up some new skills, too. You're a really scary player, especially with those tippers.
I hope to play you again before Wi-fi ends!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I was eating pasta, hurr hurr.
Awww, thank you! I'm so glad you think so, I'd say you're equal in skill. ^^

Good games once again, Roy! Can't get enough of those Marf dittos, my fingers are aching now, lol. During our matches, I noticed that you were beginning to pick up on my play-style which lead to me being read like a book at the end. I saw you picking up some new skills, too. You're a really scary player, especially with those tippers.
I hope to play you again before Wi-fi ends!
Ah pasta,yummy

Aw,sorry to hear.Yes,rest those fingers,they were made to play marth. XD

Well,Your Marth's play style is unique.You memorize my play style from the get-go. You pressured me so much that I was forced to play properly and make less mistakes,congrats.Thanks for noticing,though I think the f smash abusing lead to my downfall.:p

I also like how we change our name tags to somehow communicate. XD No one really needed to apologize,rofl

Same here,looking forward to the next one.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Richard! I haven't played you in a very long time. Glad I was able to with the death of wifi and whatnot.

Solid Bowser and Marth there.

Your Ike was good too.

And Wolf lol

Last edited:

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
GG @ silverlining silverlining ! That was a lot of fun! Peach was very good! My Captain Falcon was terrible, idk what happened, lol.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GG's Richard! I haven't played you in a very long time. Glad I was able to with the death of wifi and whatnot.

Solid Bowser and Marth there.

Your Ike was good too.

And Wolf lol
Same, i wanted to brawl you again before wi-fi gets shut off, and thanks it's a shame that we may not be able to play each other again after the 20th, but I've accepted this.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Same, i wanted to brawl you again before wi-fi gets shut off, and thanks it's a shame that we may not be able to play each other again after the 20th, but I've accepted this.
Yeah me too. I might get a wiiu for the new smash, but that's if I still have free time to play games.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Sorry for post this so late its because my connection went down ( sigh) Ok so really? When? by any chance did you change your wii ? Im asking this because its probably that we played in different Wii but I dont remember well I think this is the 3 time we met in here also I think we never played before I think and I joined the smashboard in this year.

I am fan of One Piece and I love the fighting style of Zoro and I see you have some cool avatars of zoro.
Yeah I had you on my list as RAGEF.

Thanks! I'm a huge One Piece fan.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
*cheerp cheerp*

Anyone wanna brawl?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs Path! Awesome Link! Wow we played for a long time, lol :p
GGs I Dair You! Amazing everyone lol.^^ Thank you for the matches, they were really fun. :grin:

Yeah lol, time really flew xp

Edit: Hey, do you have a main in P:M? I know you main Falco in brawl, is it the same? /curious

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Doesn't seem like that lag is going anywhere. Good game. You seem to be a pretty exceptional Sheik player, from what I can tell. :applejack:

Maple Hood

Smash Rookie
Doesn't seem like that lag is going anywhere. Good game. You seem to be a pretty exceptional Sheik player, from what I can tell. :applejack:
Yeah, real shame there's nothing we can do about it. I was looking forward to the fight, you seem to have a strong Lucario.

Top Bottom