• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Yes,the edge is probably the most vital part on fighting on any stage.It can mean the difference of turning a match around or costing ya.in this case,the percentage you dealt to me was too high,I really have no choice but go for the early kill.you almost never wanna be off stage with link ever.

Anyways,fun games,the more we link ditto,the more you were catching on to what I was doing and punishing me accordingly. XD

I'm still laughing from our last match ,the marth vs ganon one,I'm not sure why I picked you back up so many times XD ,it was a joy watching some off the stage action of course. ^^
You were the puppet master! Lol.

Matsushi

True Blood
@ AirJay AirJay Good games! Damn, you're really good! You seem to have mastered Yoshi, definitely one of the best I've fought. ^^ I'm not too sure what was causing the lag in the last few matches though. O___O
But once again, good games! They were really fun. ^__^

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ AirJay AirJay Good games! Damn, you're really good! You seem to have mastered Yoshi, definitely one of the best Yoshis I've fought. ^^ I'm not too sure what was causing the lag in the last few matches though. O___O
But once again, good games! They were really fun. ^__^
Good Games Your marth is very good if i made one mistake up close to you i would get dolphin slashed Playing yoshi vs marth is really hard took me forever to find a way to punish full hop fairs your great at stage control to half the time i couldnt move if i was to close to the ledge due to marth's insane range and your spacing.

Your marth is one of the best ive played Hope to play you again those were fun matches :D

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sure Gohan.
GGs man. Idk what about input delay just makes me terribad. I know i was hella predictable, mainly just because my "good" options werent working. That one Samus vs Lucario match lol. We only got 19 days left man, I really want to show you my full strength (or at least near it, instead of the 35% i was at today.) Maybe we'll meet offline, idk.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs man. Idk what about input delay just makes me terribad. I know i was hella predictable, mainly just because my "good" options werent working. That one Samus vs Lucario match lol. We only got 19 days left man, I really want to show you my full strength (or at least near it, instead of the 35% i was at today.) Maybe we'll meet offline, idk.
GGs Gohan. That's usually the worst type of lag imo, but we don't seem to be in luck with the connection lol. I would like to play at 100% myself, and I would like to play you offline.

That was messed up there with Samus lol 2sds basically, and especially that last death lol. It is countdown time for the wifi, so might as well move on once it happens lol. I came to accept it.

Sorry about the lag still, and I did enjoy the matches regardless.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Does anyone want to play?

Still here

Stil... Still here.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll play.
GG's dude. No one here ever really plays Metaknight. Yours was pretty good! That last match though.... Oh my goodness. I didn't think I'd survive for that long. Also your DK and Snake are good too. You play a lot of characters that people don't play over here much. Those DK back-airs are nasty. You have pretty good control of your Snakes explosives too. It took me a little bit but I had to figure out your pattern with DK and Metaknight. I couldn't find one against Snake though. You've got a pretty good edge guard.
GGS can we play a few more?
K but its like 1:30 where I'm at so only a couple. Its exam week lol.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Oh my exams are over lol. When does your exams end?

And yeah all my kill moves were stale that game. That's what I get for not saving them. Granted a super Campy pit+lag=GGS.

You should play Diddy more often, I don't get a chance to play too many competent ones. Btw just for your information, typically in tournament most people would ban FD vs Diddy and yet it seems to be the only stage you played him on. So just a heads up.

Edit:

I've noticed you are great at holding leads and being defensive. But when you are the one that has to solve defense, that's when I tend to have the upper hand. For instance, my Falco is pretty garbage but managed to beat your Diddy simply because it felt like you were highly pressured to force your way in when you didn't have to. I think that's why my Snake gives you a lot of trouble. Granted, he is one of my best characters.

Edit:

You play some rare characters yourself. There aren't too many ZSS players around here.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh my exams are over lol. When does your exams end?

And yeah all my kill moves were stale that game. That's what I get for not saving them. Granted a super Campy pit+lag=GGS.

You should play Diddy more often, I don't get a chance to play too many competent ones. Btw just for your information, typically in tournament most people would ban FD vs Diddy and yet it seems to be the only stage you played him on. So just a heads up.
Ahh. I didn't know that about the competitive scene lol. I hate platforms when I'm Diddy but I guess thats what you'd expect. The first few matches you played Diddy I stopped playing my character and just kept going after your bananas lol. You have a lot of decent characters. I normally don't play Diddy because I'm not too comfortable with him. I'm probably most comfortable with Falco and ZZS then Pit and Diddy after that. Those Zelda, DK matches were fun too. A lot of fun matches and match ups against you. I'll be done with exams after Tuesday.

Your totally right about defense thing. I normally have a hard time getting back when I'm down. I guess its a momentum thing.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't mind you playing Diddy on FD so go ahead and keep doing it if that's where you are more comfortable with him. I could tell your ZSS was well developed. You had some nice movement and spacing going on with her. I have a ZSS myself but mine isn't nearly as good.

Your Falco was also quite decent, you just had a habit of going for DACUS too much, which is highly punishable if you just keep throwing it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom