• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sorry to hear you guys can't connect but um... (this feels so rude somehow XD) I can still brawl if someone wants to try?
Edit: Thanks Rage. Hey, you'll have much better luck in the very worthy successor Smash4! :D
I'll plei. :3

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Haha, sorry about that taunt >_______> Thought I was playing P:M for a sec and tried to footstool hahaha

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Good games Kubo. Felt like I played pretty subpar throughout a majority of the games, especially against Lucario. The window for punishing his attacks is quite small (relative to Ike's overall attack speed), but I don't typically have that much trouble timing my punishes and spacing them appropriately so they don't just get beat out by the disjoints. Also had a harder time than usual punishing roll dodges.

I liked your Pokemon Trainer and Pit, you seemed to use them the most competently. :applejack:
GGs

That's weird, Squirtle was the one taking the stocks and he's my worst, usually my better one is Ivy.

1v1 anyone?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
O **** really.

---
Also on a side note, does anyone know how you can become one of the 16 to demo Smash 4?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
O god :0 its happening earlier than we thought
Well I'm good from this side even I added Path one hour ago.

Suggestion: 1 Turn of your connection and Wii 2. wait 3 min 3. Turn on your connection and Wii 4. clear your internet setting on the Wii 5. add your connection again on the Wii 6. try to connect again 7. tell me if this work

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Saimunn, i dont think we can play. I deleted and readded you multiple times and have gotten on and off wifi repeatedly. Youre not showing up. Lol
Well that's mostly peculiar indeed O.o

I've been doing the same thing really, but without any fruitful results.. I suppose I'll just cease my efforts now, unfortunately ;/

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Would anyone else like to try to establish some sort of WiFi connection? :'/

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Well that's mostly peculiar indeed O.o

I've been doing the same thing really, but without any fruitful results.. I suppose I'll just cease my efforts now, unfortunately ;/

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Would anyone else like to try to establish some sort of WiFi connection? :'/
Hey there try this:

Suggestion: 1 Turn of your connection and Wii 2. wait 3 min 3. Turn on your connection and Wii 4. clear your internet setting on the Wii 5. add your connection again on the Wii 6. try to connect again 7. tell me if this work

Edit: so Kester left me oh well Anyone else want to brawl?

Edit: Oh Kester sorry its doesn't let me join you lobby I host try join me OK?

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Hey there try this:

Edit: so Kester left me oh well Anyone else want to brawl?
sorry i thought that was u i joined join my game

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Yes,that's be cuz I was a swordsmen,and found the name Zolo/zoro rather fitting.nice pics
lol its swordsMAN! haha thanks i guess they are kinda cool and you didnt get the loki pic (not an avengers fan eh? meh.:rolleyes:)
and nice pic kesterstudios and nice signiture roy! and and and...:estatic::colorful::estatic::chuckle: sure you were the original DORA:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i might be able to fight kester u host

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
oh man I loved to but I cant now because closing the office then going home but definitely I will be playing tonight at 8:00 or 9 and tomorrow too if you want to play with me then I will be there.
Ah righto, I see. No problemo! I'll try to be lingering as often as possible and sporadically toss a couple of Brawl inquiry posts to manifest my presence ;D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As for now:

Anyone else for a bit of Brawl?!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
where u gone kester? BTW you got OWNED!
EDIT: we got owned
nice games bro i would say we are equal in brawl! i owned you with ness and toon link ect but you owned ME with marth peach ect
AWESOMENESS!!:062: oh and goodnight BTW
and i LOVED the multi man brawl idea done it before but rarley i like change from boring 1v1 all the time nicccceeee:4sonic:

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Mario kart sounds like a good substitute for the meanwhile. Its super popular and it has a bunch of nintendo characters.

Top Bottom