• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Ah,okay,good to hear. XD
You have also improved.I still remember the first time when we fought,our link dittos have changed for sure
Hahaha,the name riza wasn't a reference to Spanish at all though that's where the word comes from,it was a reference to a Fullmetal alchemist character which is the female character you see in my current avatar.

Thanks,hope to brawl again before may 20.
speaking of references (pardon the intrusion) when me and you roy were playing i was called luffy and you put your name as zolo its zoro not zolo zoro

also look at this funny pic you guys might not get it but if you do LOL!
ROFL:joyful:

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
speaking of references (pardon the intrusion) when me and you roy were playing i was called luffy and you put your name as zolo its zoro not zolo zoro

Yes,that's be cuz I was a swordsmen,and found the name Zolo/zoro rather fitting.nice pics

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

Ahem* I'll have you know that I was the original Zoro.

Brawl/P:M anyone?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Greatr Games Cap'n!! Had tons of fun!

Think I'm gunna head off for now though. Realized I havn't eaten yet, lol. I like the pressure from your Mario and Falco. Those two and MK are Zard tougher matchups I've played so far.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
alright i'll be on in a minute
GG's. I honestly know nothing about playing against Charizard. I also don't know too much about P:M. You saw my Diddy and Kirby SD a million times lol. I don't normally play P:M. Those first few matches I was caught doing dumb brawl stuff like the mid-air dodges lol. Dang. I wish we there wasn't lag and I could play on a GC controller. That would help me out a lot. Good stuff though. Fun games. I wish I had more time to play so I could get into the swing of things.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GG's. I honestly know nothing about playing against Charizard. I also don't know too much about P:M. You saw my Diddy and Kirby SD a million times lol. I don't normally play P:M. Those first few matches I was caught doing dumb brawl stuff like the mid-air dodges lol. Dang. I wish we there wasn't lag and I could play on a GC controller. That would help me out a lot. Good stuff though. Fun games. I wish I had more time to play so I could get into the swing of things.
Yea, I wish I had a GCC :(. I'm not really able to wavedash comfortably.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yea, I wish I had a GCC :(. I'm not really able to wavedash comfortably.
Yea. All L-canceling, teching, and wave dashing are thrown out the window when theres no GameCube controller and laggy online. I try when I can but it just isn't comfortable AT ALL. And the timing is just off.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Yea. All L-canceling, teching, and wave dashing are thrown out the window when theres no GameCube controller and laggy online. I try when I can but it just isn't comfortable AT ALL. And the timing is just off.
Actually to be honest there was barely any lag at all. At least on my side. Maybe slight frame delay but altogether it was quite smooth from how I saw it.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Actually to be honest there was barely any lag at all. At least on my side. Maybe slight frame delay but altogether it was quite smooth from how I saw it.
I guess I interchanged lag with button delay. Ah well back to brawl where none of that stuff matters lol.

PZ

Smash Lord
Wait what...? Lol Hmm that sucks I actually wanted to play falcon this time around. Probably not gonna do anything but I am gonna try resetting my wii. My internet was derpin last night.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
OMG..... GUYS.....I THINK WIFI IS DYING NOW......

OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM....

EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!
Really? Please don't scare me now is very early for the WI-FI begin to die now.

Can anyone tell me if they can see if anyone is online in their friends list?
Edit: yes I see my friends online now

Edit: Anyone want to brawl?

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Really? Please don't scare me now is very early for the WI-FI begin to die now.

Edit: yes I see my friends online now
Hmm. Weird. I have people who are online on my friends list but it shows they are not. Basic brawl still works.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I can see other people online. Whether he was trying to scare me or not I just don't even because DORAS WATCHING!
It's happening to me too... :<

Well, apparently I can see some people now >__> WEIRD.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear you guys can't connect but um... (this feels so rude somehow XD) I can still brawl if someone wants to try?
Edit: Thanks Rage. Hey, you'll have much better luck in the very worthy successor Smash4! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom