• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GGs Das! I wouldn't feel satisfied if I didn't get pooped on by you before May 20th.

Man I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING MY FIRST GAME OFF YOU! TWICE!!!!

Sorry for leaving so soon and taking long to reply. I had to pack groceries.

I learned that Marth double f-throw to dair from Someonerandom.

There's a person here with Japanese? letters as their username. Cool.
I'm actually honoured that you remember me as the one you learned that Marth 0-death from, even after all this time. :')

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
where u gone kester? BTW you got OWNED!
EDIT: we got owned
nice games bro i would say we are equal in brawl! i owned you with ness and toon link ect but you owned ME with marth peach ect
AWESOMENESS!!:062: oh and goodnight BTW
and i LOVED the multi man brawl idea done it before but rarley i like change from boring 1v1 all the time nicccceeee:4sonic:
those were some games. we would've complete 100 multi man brawl if I didn't keep killing u lol

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Cap'n. Nice chars. Your Falco is just as intimidating as your P:M one ha.
G2g now tho.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
GGs, sorry if I acted *******ish I get carried away if someone taunts at me a lot.
its all good. it was still fun but I had a lot of stupid deaths like the marth vs snake game. I had to SD at the very end. ur snake play style was kinda weird but whatever

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I played you in P:M before so lets play brawl this time.
GG's Dude. Your DK is really good. Also your Samus. Dang. Really good Samus too. I couldn't close much distance on you. Fun matches. I was doing well against your Marth with my ZSS. Then I SD'd twice lol. I kinda d-throw now to bait people who are good with DK or Marth into doing some kind of counter attack lol.

Cons. Those matches were pretty good. Your Luigi is good. I needed to camp more. I remember I lost one match with Mario because I up tilted my F-smash lol. You have a good Pokemon trainer too. I wish it wasn't all of these matches weren't as laggy as they were. GG's.

PM 1v1 anyone?
I'll play

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
No problem, I'll probably still be available once you are done playing Dair, if you're still up for it then.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If Scraket is out on the dubs, and Rose is filling in for him, then I'll play, Kester. Already have a partner. :applejack:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
No one in particular

Ya, u host

GGs Kubo finally got to play you. Sorry about any of the lag and stuff. I got to play I think everyone I use or used in this game.

Lots of characters you got there, and you got a couple matches off me as well. Personally I find playing Brawl more fun when you explore a lot of people on here.

All in all pretty good stuff man. I enjoyed playing ya.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nah. I said in my initial post that I'd join with a teammate if Scraket was dropping, which he said he was. Wasn't planning on him reinstating himself as a third player. It's okay though. :applejack:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Nah. I said in my initial post that I'd join with a teammate if Scraket was dropping, which he said he was. Wasn't planning on him reinstating himself as a third player. It's okay though. :applejack:
so you're not joining alright.
we need 1 more person for brawl doubles

Top Bottom