• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I should point out that I mean nothing against Scraket, however. I just thought Kester would be teaming with Rose/whomever since Scraket had dropped out, so that I could join with a friend of mine. :applejack:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zork Zork : You're lurking super hard. Would you like to play? Don't believe we've ever gotten to spar. :applejack:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs Chreest! Nice Falco. Hes sooo hard to use over wifi, lol. I main falco/fox/ness in pm. But i usually use ness if its laggy.
GG's Dude. I really needed to get used to P:M after so much Brawl for the past 3 months lol. Thats pretty much all I've been playing other than a match here or there of Melee. I don't normally play P:M unless I feel like playing Melee. All I do is stuff based from that. But as you could see I was rusty... I had a lot of SD's from ledges or airdodges/ a bunch of other brawl stuff. If I kept up on playing P:M a bunch I think I'd do better against you lol. Also if I had a GC controller... Do you play Melee online with Dolphin? I'd be interested in playing you on that some time after I get back in the game a bit. I feel like P:M has increased hit-stun. Shoot that Ness though... I don't have any clue what to do when it comes to characters that've been buffed. Falco's definitely my best then Doc. Still though GG's. Sweet matches though. Gotta admit I was salty after all those taunts lol that one match I won vs Fox was good enough for me lol. Especially since I'm rusty theres not much I could do. Ah well fun matches.

If anyone wants to play anything I'm here.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GG's Dude. I really needed to get used to P:M after so much Brawl for the past 3 months lol. Thats pretty much all I've been playing other than a match here or there of Melee. I don't normally play P:M unless I feel like playing Melee. All I do is stuff based from that. But as you could see I was rusty... I had a lot of SD's from ledges or airdodges/ a bunch of other brawl stuff. If I kept up on playing P:M a bunch I think I'd do better against you lol. Also if I had a GC controller... Do you play Melee online with Dolphin? I'd be interested in playing you on that some time after I get back in the game a bit. I feel like P:M has increased hit-stun. Shoot that Ness though... I don't have any clue what to do when it comes to characters that've been buffed. Falco's definitely my best then Doc. Still though GG's. Sweet matches though. Gotta admit I was salty after all those taunts lol that one match I won vs Fox was good enough for me lol. Especially since I'm rusty theres not much I could do. Ah well fun matches.

If anyone wants to play anything I'm here.
I'll play.

Edit:

Just saw your message Zatchiel. I guess I'll play you after Capn if you're still around then. Good Ikes are rare, it should be fun.

Last edited:

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
I dont have dolphin, i just play on my wii. I hear theyre working on alternate servers for mkwii/brawl wifi tho. Im actually a brawl player too, if u wanna try to play that sometime before wifi ends just let me know.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
S'alright, Zork. I'll be around.

Im actually a brawl player too, if u wanna try to play that sometime before wifi ends just let me know.
As I recall. We should play again, sometime soon. I can play now if you can, but if not, anytime. :applejack:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Really fun matches, thanks for playing. Best finishes were with Falcon and Ganondorf, and your Jiggly is scary. I didn't even know what to do until I got to last stock. Going to try playing with other people for now, though.

I'll play you.
Hey. You are the coolest guy I met here. Just thought I'd let you know.

:dk:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS Capn. First of all Zatch if you are there I"ll play you now.

Btw Capn a bad habit I noticed you have is you start fishing for the kill way too hard when your opponent is at high percents. A lot of people do this but it rarely works. Keep in mind offline doing Smash attacks that frequently is a lot more punishable. Even online it's pretty punishable but I could only get minor punishes since I'm not that great. Better players than me will completely blow you up for that.

Do you have any advice for me as well? I'm happy to accept constructive criticism.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's Zork. I'm almost out of batteries on my WiiMote lol. I'm pretty tired too. Nice ZZS. I can't get past that DK and Snake still. I think that I need to watch out more for those back airs and auto canceled tilts after.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you were playing your best that ZSS game. My ZSS is not that good but ZSS is the perfect character to punish people going in too hard, especially with Smash attacks, dashes and rolls. That and you seemingly being flustered due to the last few games allowed me to get a lucky win imo. You'd probably 2 stock my ZSS when you are composed even as Diddy.

Btw I left a message for you right above your post. Not sure if you saw it.

Last edited:

Dankey_Kang

Smash Rookie
Erm you want to play right?
Sorry for the ragequit, I just have absolutely no idea what to do against Lucas and I've got to go. My old friend who would smash me in this mained Lucas and Diddy so I've got WWII flashbacks pouring through. No hard feelings, you're really good.

Top Bottom