• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody want to play? I'm looking to practice Mario. I promise no Ganon mischief.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I shall be your victim opponent! (only for a few matches, if that's okay!)
Hm. Have you been Ganon punched by me yet? If so, I can't tell since I don't have a replay of it. And okay, I'll host.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, good games Meta, sorry I got salty, I'm only salty when connections are um lag-gy... I stopped picking my characters and picked anyone. I could tell you did the same. XD

Fun matches my friend. Maybe next time we can both preform our best. :O

Take care~

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well, good games Meta, sorry I got salty, I'm only salty when connections are um lag-gy... I stopped picking my characters and picked anyone. I could tell you did the same. XD

Fun matches my friend. Maybe next time we can both go our best. :O

Take care~
Yeah superb games. I did better this time against you from last time. Though I'm still no match hah.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yeah,I played wind waker hd as I waited for you.
Ah, so the rematches are settled then though I guess you only want to play my marf? Looking forward to round 3 with ya in the arena. :)
Excellent choice of game, my friend! WW will always be a favourite of mine. :D
No, I'd like to mirror also! If it's okay with you. I shall wait for you this time, if you wanna play when you finish up there!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah superb games. I did better this time against you from last time. Though I'm still no match hah.
You've definitely improved! I got a simple question, do you try to mimic this Red Donkey Kong on Basic Brawl? I could tell you were. I fought him sometime there so I thought.

Anyone else want to brawl?

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You've definitely improved! I got a simple question, do you try to mimic this Red Donkey Kong on Basic Brawl? I could tell you were. I fought him sometime there so I thought.
Never seen a Red DK on BB before. I was inspired to use him from an old friend of mine from AIB.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Never seen a Red DK on BB before. I was inspired to use him from an old friend of mine from AIB.
Oh okay thank you for answering my question. Keep up on that Donkey Kong bro~

So... no one wants to brawl? Someone...

we can play later if you want to I got off earlier
Sure, what time do you want to brawl?

Last edited by a moderator:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Excellent choice of game, my friend! WW will always be a favourite of mine. :D
No, I'd like to mirror also! If it's okay with you. I shall wait for you this time, if you wanna play when you finish up there!
It's my favorite Zelda for sure,I never get bored replaying it.

Ah,mirror matches,okay,yeah I'll be checking every 15 mins to see if your here.

I hope my batteries don't die mid match 0-0,they're halfway finished.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@Zatchiel
WELL THEN
Those were some GOOD games! Your Mario is very awesome indeed, it was almost inspiring! Also, the connection was fab!

I shall get my revenge

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I...I think I have actually. :surprised:
I'll take your word for it, haha. Just can't recall all the names, and I don't have a replay of you.

Good games. I think you're the best Marth I've gotten to play, but you just need to edge out that sidestep tendency. You don't have much of a reason to sidestep against Mario in particular since you outspace him entirely, and he gets very few (if any) grab opportunities against a Marth that's playing their spacing well enough. Not to say your spacing wasn't completely ******** good, but don't let up on your pressure. Try using jab to stop punish attempts more often. Also, try not to finish dancing blade if I'm not caught in it/am shielding the hits. You could end it with the multi-stab to mitigate the risk of punishment, especially if the opponent's shield is low.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
I'll take your word for it, haha. Just can't recall all the names, and I don't have a replay of you.

Good games. I think your the best Marth I've gotten to play, but you just need to edge out that sidestep tendency. You don't have much of a reason to sidestep against Mario in particular since you outspace him entirely, and he gets very few (if any) grab opportunities against a Marth that's playing their spacing well enough. Not to say your spacing wasn't completely ******** good, but don't let up on your pressure. Try using jab to stop punish attempts more often. Also, try not to finish dancing blade if I'm not caught in it/am shielding the hits. You could end it with the multi-stab to mitigate the risk of punishment, especially if the opponent's shield is low.
"I think your the best Marth I've gotten to play," Wow, this is such a compliment coming from you, thank you very much!
And thank you very much for your advice, I'll take your word for it. Your Mario put so much pressure into my brain and my options were so limited, so I just resorted into sidestepping. O__o I shall hopefully break that habit though.
Once again, thank you. ^_^

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If your not playing anyone we can now
Airjay... my brother... your Yoshi Is wow... I mean bro, you just need a little more control with Yoshi and you're well unstoppable. Those DRs! Takes me back when I used him... I thought of using him, but you'd smoke me In Yoshi dittos. I'm too rusty with him.

Those matches were amazing! The Link and Yoshi ones were so good! X)

I saved them all except the Ike ones, meh Ike Is Ike. AIRJAY MY BOY! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Cool. You be the host bro.
GG's!! your link is amazing :)

I would have loved to yoshi ditto you but i dont think i would have smoked you. your link is so tricky i was starting to catch on but i could never get the last kill

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GG's!! your link is amazing :)
Same to your Yoshi! :D

Edit: You think our matches were good Airjay?

Edit: No you would... Waldo's Yoshi beat me... anyway, you really impressed me, you just need some more string set-ups and mostly more egg lays, try to always read their shield attempts, always use Back air, and even If they attack you, Yoshi can just endure the hits but jumping with his recovery.

I try to make Link amazing, I did mess up some stuff... but I'm overall satisfied with my Link performance.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Same to your Yoshi! :D

Edit: You think our matches were good Airjay?
Yeah we have to play again some time had a lot of fun trying to learn how to beat link and ike

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah we have to play again some time had a lot of fun trying to learn how to beat link and ike
I was just so happy that you knew how to DR and always shielded so well... I couldn't even get inside. I was like... dang his defensive Is really good. You no doubt have a better defensive game than Nikes.

I so want to play you more, the matches were just too fun! I think they're good matches... what do you think?

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I was just so happy that you knew how to DR and always shielded so well... I couldn't even get inside. I was like... dang his defensive Is really good. You no doubt have a better defensive game than Nikes.

I so want to play you more, the matches were just too fun! I think they're good matches... what do you think?
We can play again some other time if you see me online and yeah i do have a good defense game its my offense that needs work when i improve some more we can play again :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
We can play again some other time if you see me online and yeah i do have a good defense game its my offense that needs work when i improve some more we can play again :)
Alright bro, they were indeed amazing and good matches. I'm sure anyone that would watch them would type the same thing. :O Well, good games! Good day~

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Kool,see you there.
I'll stop now, it's late and I'm getting a bit cranky. xD Good games though! For some reason I don't think I LK very well on you. That one match though, you did open some nice windows to kick you. ;P That was all really though, other times it was too stale. >< Really need to work on that.
And keep going with your toon! When you send out projectiles though, try to mix them up some during the course of the match. Boomerang arrow arrow zair! >> And if you could pick up on the dthrow -> bair thing I was doing, I'd recommend adopting it. It's a big more successful than waiting for me to drift back towards you like you were hoping, since you'll be hitting them right out of hitstun. I don't think you'd get easily punished, and unless the knockback is high they won't normally have time to airdodge. :p

Fun games, hope to play you again soon!

Top Bottom