• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol that message was left for silver lining but we can do link ditto's if you ever want.I'm just not very good with link XDXD
Ha ha! Okay brought, but anyone can use Link, the difference Is knowledge towards using him He's a super tough character to actually do stuff online offline Is a different story, but online Is Link's nightmare.

DAS, can we brawl now? I won't go my other characters, I'll only go Jiggs. :O So?

Double post typo... good day~

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll try playing you again, Sassy. You still need to get Ganon punched.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I'll play gaborap. You host.
Ggs man, you really know how to exploit the game's brokenness. Good for you :) I'm not sure how to avoid those falco grabs. I wanna think that link is too slow but not for the amount of times I got grabbed. Must be user error :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No idea as to why our connection is such a disaster. You may keep your soul for another day. The fist of Ganon will continue hunting prey in Basic Brawl.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Anyone up for some 1v1's? I'm a Diddy main but I like to play as ZSS, Falco, and Pit too. My friend code 2277-6294-1025

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Cap. You're well above average, I'd say. But with Falco, don't always go for BDACUS out of a sidestep, it got really predictable. Don't sidestep so much in general; use your shield unless you're either avoiding a grab or trying to avoid an attack you know you won't be able punish out of shield. Or unless your shield is getting low, but I'd prefer to just get even more aggressive or defensive with my play, depending on the MU.

That first game though. One more added to the list of souls claimed by the fist of Ganon.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Good games, Cap. You're well above average, I'd say. But with Falco, don't always go for BDACUS out of a sidestep, it got really predictable. Don't sidestep so much in general; use your shield unless you're either avoiding a grab or trying to avoid an attack you know you won't be able punish out of shield. Or unless your shield is getting low, but I'd prefer to just get even more aggressive or defensive with my play, depending on the MU.

That first game though. One more added to the list of souls claimed by the fist of Ganon.
Thanks man. I just recently picked up Brawl and all the tech skill because I'm excited about smash 4. I'm more of a melee guy. Dude your stinkin Ganon-butt. lol he's a monster and PKM trainer. I was just happy to get 1 kill off your Squirtle as ZSS. lol GG's dude GG's

Anyone wanna play some more??? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom